* * * - - 2 votes

Hyrule Historia - $20.99 @ Amazon

Hyrule Hystoria

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 N1GHT W0LF X

N1GHT W0LF X

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:01 AM

First topic I've ever created so pardon any formatting errors and sorry if this was already posted somewhere.

http://www.amazon.co...Hyrule Historia

Hyrule Historia (Hardcover) back in stock and on sale for $20.99 and eligible for Free Shipping on order of $25 or more. Don't know how long it will be on sale but I was informed of the sale in an email from IGN Deals so it won't be long.

#2 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:03 AM

Great book, I recommend it.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check out my Gaming Stream.

#3 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:11 AM

wasn't aware that this went oos on Amazon.

Selling Gamestop coupons - B1G1 Preowned Wii/DS and 25%OFF Preowned

Selling 1600 MSP, 1/3/12 month XBL. 

PM offers.

#4 scottielindsay

scottielindsay

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:15 PM

Thanks for the heads up; I've been waiting for this to become available again.  I bought a copy, and was considering getting a second...but I'll hold off.

#5 kygad

kygad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:08 PM

I pre ordered this last year when I first read about it on cag. I have yet to open it though only cause I'm a huge Zelda fan and well yeah. Been dying to check it out though so should probably pickup a second copy to open and give to my son when he's older and restart the family Zelda tradition. For years I've been trying to convince the wife to have the kids go as link and zelda for Halloween but nooo she's a hater! She even shot down Luke and princess Leia (without the incestuous tensions). I def married the wrong girl!
So, now Zoidberg is big huh? That's more like it! Who's intimidating who now big city? Hello Mr Chase Manhattan Bank! Deny my credit card application will you?

#6 heatfan1121

heatfan1121

Pikmin 3 is Awesome!

• CAG Veteran

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:13 PM

For anyone that is interested, booksamillion.com has this for $21.99, and if you have a millionaire club card you get free express shipping!

#7 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:15 PM

Awesome book. Managed to score more copies of the LE than I had intended. I'm sure I'm not the only one that preordered it at multiple locations hoping to get one. Still, amazing stuff inside. An absolute must for any Zelda fan.

#8 johnston306

johnston306

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:18 PM

Awesome book. Managed to score more copies of the LE than I had intended. I'm sure I'm not the only one that preordered it at multiple locations hoping to get one. Still, amazing stuff inside. An absolute must for any Zelda fan.

You have any of the LE's still sealed and for sale?

#9 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:07 PM

I either need to pick up a second copy (to read), or, read it online.  I have my LE copy still sealed up!

#10 forthenguyen

forthenguyen

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:16 PM

Did the price for the LE jump way down or something? Seeing off Amazon it's going for like half of what it used to be. I remember ebay and Amazon going for $200+. I ended up getting an LE but thinkgeek's packaging was horrible and mine got a bit damaged :(

#11 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

You have any of the LE's still sealed and for sale?

Yes I do. It's actually up on eBay right now. Sold my other one for $125 after higher start prices yielded nothing for a while. My $130 start price hasn't had any bids and it ends tomorrow. I may have to drop it to $125 as well next week if I don't get any bites.