Amazon: Defiance CE PS3 49.99

Aww WTF, I just bought this less than a week ago for $70. FML lol.

Btw, the game IMHO is pretty mediocre. For once I should've listened to reviews, but figured I'd take a plunge and try it out. It's extremely repetitive and I've been playing for less than a week. (1-2 hours per day.)

There's literally no music whatsoever, half the time you'll only be hearing the monotonous sound of hellbugs popping up. Dull voice-acting, I really tried to watch the cutscenes, but it's just unbearably bad and I don't even consider myself a very critical person when it comes to this.

But the worse offense is that the game has a hard time keeping up with the environment. Often times you'll be driving around and get instantly stopped by an invisible object, only to find out your surrounded by Volge that are about to pummel you. I understand it's the console version, but it's seriously unbearable how textures will often times be missing for a whole 5 seconds before they show up.

To be fair, the CE is quite unique. The hellbug is pretty decent, I actually like it along with the box it came in. Too bad my outer slipcover came pretty scratched up and cracked in two corners.. :(

Is it worth $70...? Let alone $50? To me, it wasn't. Maybe for die-hard fans, but honestly the game is very bad, and I consider myself very tolerant when it comes to crappy games. The DLC isn't anything to cry home about either. Two of them are boosters for scrip/xp (10% boost) so it's hardly anything, and the real incentive the iron-man lookalike & title "Badlands Drifter" are pretty passable at best.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back