Photo
* * * * * 51 votes

Amazon PCDD - Important Update New Community Manager Incoming!

knack 250GB Xbox 360 amazon pc 250gb xbox 360

• Please log in to reply
25877 replies to this topic

#4111 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:04 AM

I thought the Crysis series was just about an alternate universe where the world gets swallowed by a giant graphics card?

I thought it was more than that, about many giant graphic cards SLI'ed or Crossfire'd swallowing the world in an alternate universe loaded w/ alien-technology and nano-tech? ;)

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#4112 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:23 AM

The maps in the SP campaign for C3 are ridiculously huge. There's just so much open-space in many of the maps and shootouts. This makes it great for strategically planning how you gonna set-up, if you cloaking out in the distance and thinking about how you want to take enemies down.

Just so people don't go in with higher expectations, most of the levels in Crysis 3 really aren't that large. There's less than a handful that I would say are the size of Crysis 1 levels and the larger ones you're just using a vehicle to travel between points.

#4113 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:42 AM

Oooh ooh, can I join the contest?

Steam: 1101 games owned, 569 DLC owned.

And kudos to CLAF (I'm just gonna call him Cliff for now on) for the key drops! 

I'm trying to resist buying Crysis 3 at that price... I've yet to play Crysis 1 or 2, although I have them in Steam/Origin. *sigh*

there was contest i was showoff to myster d

His new name shall be Clifford Fox

who what

I thought the Crysis series was just about an alternate universe where the world gets swallowed by a giant graphics card?

lol oh really i thought it was to kill mysterd in war jk 

I thought it was more than that, about many giant graphic cards SLI'ed or Crossfire'd swallowing the world in an alternate universe loaded w/ alien-technology and nano-tech? ;)

booiees!!

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

where the insane message button do snakey bro spanking you is message that message right eheeh 

They're all message buttons!   :bouncy:

http://cms.fightfort...ure.org/tellfcc

https://en.necessary...take-action/EFF

#4114 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:54 AM

Solar Flare Code Drop

Lucius    9QRW2-BT4JY-VEBE3

Luxor Evolved    3RGAR-9HZ2F-XT57D

Fortix     95XJ4-LRVPX-EJK6D

Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse    97P0T-46C5X-ZEWKZ

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#4115 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:56 AM

Solar Flare Code Drop

Tried for Fortix, but it got taken in less than a minute by someone else. Thanks for the drops.

#4116 Evil Betty

Evil Betty

A tiny net is a death sentence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:08 AM

Solar Flare Code Drop

I got Lucius, thank you very much for the drop Sunasun.  First time in a long time I've been quick enough to grab a code.  Btw, the others were already taken (not by me). 

#4117 PKB Mac

PKB Mac

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:17 AM

Solar Flare Code Drop

Tried for Luxor, but it seems to have been snagged by lurkers. The biggest problem with that isn't the lurkers taking the code, it's lack of appreciation they're showing, to both the community, and the poster (in this case, sunasun).

So on behalf of all of the CAG regulars, and lurkers, thanks for the drops sunasun. Thanks to LN, and the rest of the community for past drops. Thanks to tebowdragon for amusing me. And thanks to Spoder, Mind Link, Solid Snake Eyes, and damn near every CAG who posts instead of lurks for keeping this place solid. Hopefully, this makes up for the lack of thanks you all get from the lurkers, and anyone else.

F*** a lurker. Say thanks. Have respect.

EDIT: Damn. Forgot Motoki, Cheaplikeafox, and MysterD in my ramblings, thanks, and name-dropping. Thank you guys, too. There. Is that everybody? Probably not.

pkb-mac.png

#4118 sunasun

sunasun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:23 AM

Tried for Luxor, but it seems to have been snagged by lurkers. The biggest problem with that isn't the lurkers taking the code, it's lack of appreciation they're showing, to both the community, and the poster (in this case, sunasun).

So on behalf of all of the CAG regulars, and lurkers, thanks for the drops sunasun. Thanks to LN, and the rest of the community for past drops. Thanks to tebowdragon for amusing me. And thanks to Spoder, Mind Link, Solid Snake Eyes, and damn near every CAG who posts instead of lurks for keeping this place solid. Hopefully, this makes up for the lack of thanks you all get from the lurkers, and anyone else.

F*** a lurker. Say thanks. Have respect.

Count Burgula approves of and endorses this message.

The Blackwell Deception   5RXCM-INK3I-54MCZ

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#4119 Corto Maltese

Corto Maltese

Dealfiend of Lordly Caliber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:28 AM

Count Burgula approves of and endorses this message.

After reading Ron Gilbert's twitter, I don't think I'll want the code out of respect for him

Be Your True Mind. :)

611001.png

small.png

#4120 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:29 AM

Me gotz.  Tanks!

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

#4121 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:31 AM

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

#4122 Evil Betty

Evil Betty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:32 AM

Medal of Honor (Origin)

8SJS-AE2K-53M3-JNHV-5K5W

#4123 Evil Betty

Evil Betty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:33 AM

I got Dark Fall (only because that's one I was reeeeally wanting, I'll stop now as 2 codes in a night is enough)

Thanks for the drop Neuro!

#4124 sunasun

sunasun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:39 AM

After reading Ron Gilbert's twitter, I don't think I'll want the code out of respect for him

understandable, but the code was from the Wadjet Eye Groupee bundle. ;)

Me gotz.  Tanks!

Ur Welc0m3!!!!!!!!!

#4125 snakeybro

snakeybro

Bronze Trophy Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:58 AM

gonna check out 39 steps, looks cool. tanks

Currently Playing:   :ps4: Destiny, Madden 15, Metro Redux, Last of Us Remastered, OlliOlli, Velocity 2X   :3ds: Gunvolt, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe, VVVVVV, Super Mario 3D Land    :vita: Dragon's Crown, Metrico, Mega Man X4, TxK, Sly Cooper Trilogy, Phantom Breaker

:xb1: Peggle 2, Madden 15, Diablo 3: UEE, Metro Redux, The Golf Club

solidSNAKE231989.png

20140611-40611011-4gamer-003-1-thumb.jpg

#4126 Motiv

Motiv

The Deuterium

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:25 AM

Damn. There was lots of love on here earlier. Props to all of the key droppers.

I've build up a nice little stash of Amazon credit. So Tony, I need something to spend it on because I already have Crysis 3. ;)

76561197989105710.png

#4127 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:56 AM

I was hoping for the Dead Space 3 DLC for Halloween. Hopefully I can get it cheap for either black Friday or x-mas. The DLC fits both of those themes in some way.

fs_overall.png

#4128 UcanSUKtheFAC

UcanSUKtheFAC

Being right is all that matters.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:34 PM

Is there any way amazon will price match NiGHTS: Into Dreams? Its still $5 on steam.
Steam: http://store.steampo...com/app/219950/
Amazon: http://www.amazon.co...keywords=Nights

just get it on steam then...isnt the amazon one also steam-drm?

Currenty Playing / Recently Played / Backlog:  :ps3: Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Puppeteer, DmC  :ps4: Destiny, Minecraft PS4, Diablo 3MLB 14 The Show, Strider, BF4, The Last of Us: Remastered  :wii: everything retro Nintendo   :wiiu: DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Wonderful 101, Batman AO, NES Remix 1 & 2, Shovel Knight   :3ds: Tomodochi Life, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Rusty's Real Deal Baseball  :vita: Tearaway, Murimasa Rebirth  :pc: Darksiders 2, Counter Strike GO, Chivalry, Saints Row 4  :lol: Most Anticipated: SMash Bros Wii U, Far Cry 4, Evolve, Destiny, Halo MC Collection, No Man's Sky, Inside, N++

My Favorite Games of 2014 So Far Roaring Millennials | Please support my new blog! Contributions welcome!

#4129 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:46 PM

just get it on steam then...isnt the amazon one also steam-drm?

A lot of people have amazon credit sitting in there account, so it's better for them to buy from amazon instead. And others just like to buy from them over Steam for various reasons, so asking for a price match isn't anything unusual.

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#4130 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

there was contest i was showoff to myster d

LN putting our Steam catalogs to shame, hehe.

lol oh really i thought it was to kill mysterd in war jk 

I'm no alien!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#4131 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:55 PM

A lot of people have amazon credit sitting in there account, so it's better for them to buy from amazon instead. And others just like to buy from them over Steam for various reasons, so asking for a price match isn't anything unusual.

that and he was replying to a post from July

#4132 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:57 PM

Drabe is the only one that noticed. He cares. That's why he adopted me and he's buying me a PS4 for my birthday.

#4133 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:59 PM

Yeah, some have Amazon credit, gift cards, and things like that.

Also, some might have Amazon Credit Cards - in which you get more points from when you buy directly from Amazon w/ that credit card - which you can then later can use to knock $ off a purchase. But usually, those points are only good on Physical Products that get shipped to you. I wish they'd implement this so I could use those Points on Amazon DVG products, too - of course, I been asking Tony and Amazon for this for YEARS, since Tony 1st began hitting CAG!

#4134 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:59 PM

Drabe is the only one that noticed. He cares. That's why he adopted me and he's buying me a PS4 for my birthday.

now go wash my car, son

#4135 xRidley

xRidley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:53 PM

I always just use the points to apply a cash credit to the card..Technically this works out better than spending points directly, because you earn a few more points from spending that credit. 

Also, some might have Amazon Credit Cards - in which you get more points from when you buy directly from Amazon w/ that credit card - which you can then later can use to knock $ off a purchase. But usually, those points are only good on Physical Products that get shipped to you. I wish they'd implement this so I could use those Points on Amazon DVG products, too - of course, I been asking Tony and Amazon for this for YEARS, since Tony 1st began hitting CAG!

#4136 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:05 PM

that what i  want sometime to get future gift cards for amazon heheh ccan we ut mysterd on amaozn i hheh hh

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

where the insane message button do snakey bro spanking you is message that message right eheeh 

They're all message buttons!   :bouncy:

http://cms.fightfort...ure.org/tellfcc

https://en.necessary...take-action/EFF

#4137 UcanSUKtheFAC

UcanSUKtheFAC

Being right is all that matters.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:48 PM

yet the point remains. Doesn't matter if it was from 1999.

Currenty Playing / Recently Played / Backlog:  :ps3: Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Puppeteer, DmC  :ps4: Destiny, Minecraft PS4, Diablo 3MLB 14 The Show, Strider, BF4, The Last of Us: Remastered  :wii: everything retro Nintendo   :wiiu: DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Wonderful 101, Batman AO, NES Remix 1 & 2, Shovel Knight   :3ds: Tomodochi Life, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Rusty's Real Deal Baseball  :vita: Tearaway, Murimasa Rebirth  :pc: Darksiders 2, Counter Strike GO, Chivalry, Saints Row 4  :lol: Most Anticipated: SMash Bros Wii U, Far Cry 4, Evolve, Destiny, Halo MC Collection, No Man's Sky, Inside, N++

My Favorite Games of 2014 So Far Roaring Millennials | Please support my new blog! Contributions welcome!

#4138 GameDemonKing

GameDemonKing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:57 PM

Does. Final Fantasy 7 $4.79 amazon sale ends today?

#4139 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:04 PM

Does. Final Fantasy 7 $4.79 amazon sale ends today?

Hell, I didn't even know that was on sale on Amazon DVG - heh!

That still doesn't top the $3 deal that Ubi had a few days ago for FF7 PC Re-Release (Steam key).

I'd so love to see Tony top that recent deal. ;)

#4140 Darthstryk3R

Darthstryk3R

Sith Happens!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

On the fence with crysis 3
Definitely would go into backlog for the moment
Thoughts?!

Steam ID:  Darthstryk3r

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: knack, 250GB Xbox 360, amazon, pc, 250gb xbox 360