Photo
* * * * * 51 votes

Amazon PCDD - Important Update New Community Manager Incoming!

knack 250GB Xbox 360 amazon pc 250gb xbox 360

• Please log in to reply
25877 replies to this topic

#4351 JamesKelly09

JamesKelly09

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

Heads Up: Amazon start delivering packages on Sundays at no extra cost from now on via USPS, first roll out in New York and Los Angeles, then extend to other cities in 2014

http://www.theverge....eries-with-usps

#4352 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:07 PM

Heads Up: Amazon start delivering packages on Sundays at no extra cost from now on via USPS, first roll out in New York and Los Angeles, then extend to other cities in 2014

I've always gotten PCDD orders delivered on Sundays from Amazon.  ;)

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

#4353 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

I'm going to allow this. All of it. Everything on this thread. Except that this is the wrong thread for B:I, HL5, The Last of Us, or anything Desura-related. All high-profile key drops go here:

See, sunasun? This is what I meant. This is exactly the crew that's eating up all of my "likes".

You guys are alright for crazy ass mofo's.

fixed that for you

but now you can get the hot dog roller on Sunday too. ;)
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#4354 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

Hey Tony, I was wondering if there was a way you could get most of, if not all of the older Marvel Activision games in a bundle for a fair price. I was looking at games like The Incredible Hulk, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, X-Men Origins: Wolverine (maybe Spider-Man Web of Shadows or Shattered Dimensions) etc. I noticed most of them aren't available digitally but I was hoping you could work your magic.

Obviously, I'm not looking for Steam keys but anything would be a plus at this point. I'd pay $10 for just those three in a bundle

Just sent this over for review :).

Does Amazon price match Newegg?Because they have Max Payne 3 for 6$ :P

We don't but we'll have MP3+Season Pass for $5.99 or $6.99 in a couple weeks.

Tony,

Any idea on the B2G1 video game sale? Target has this deal on all in-stock video games in stores, and a select list (rather large) on their website as well.

http://www.target.co...ideo games_10_0

I know it's not digital, so a bit outside of your area, but I'm not sure if there's somebody else to contact. :(

See below.

It is not my intention to ruin everyone's party but...why dont you make your giveaways and gifts in another Topic?, It's great but some of the questions to Tony or in general are overlooked because of this. :-o  

I actually don't overlook stuff in thread, a few months back I had to stop responding to every "Will this game be on sale at a lower price than it is right now sometime, anytime, in the future?" questions though, they got to be too many of them and it wasn't adding a ton of value lol.

The key giveaways, however, add some levity and brighten up the discussion :).

Hey Tony, I wanted to personally thank you for making this B2G1 possible on launch PS4 games. I know you'll take the humble "it wasn't me" route, but we all know the influential powers you have at Amazon. ;)

Edit: ...and yes I know this thread is for PCDD.

Haha thanks, my best friend actually spearheaded that one :). I added the digital component to it though (what?!?!?!? more information to come tomorrow :).

That would be a good deal, if I were going to be buying any physical games. 

I'm not going to get a PS4 for some time, (at least, I hope not. Probably wait for a price drop, or when the mega awesome exclusive games get to be too much to resist for me), but I'll be going digital-only besides the rare exceptions. (Got a PS3 last year, and only bought 2 physical games. Rest are all digital.)

So if the B2G1 deal worked for digital games, I'd probably bite for a few games. *sigh* too many games.

Hey there,

MY KINGDOM FOR A SHOPPING CART!

Until we get one we can't do BXGY (B2G1, B1G1, etc.) promotions. We will be adding something digital to the mix for people who take advantage of that offer though.

Cheers,
Tony

Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#4355 Thermopyle

Thermopyle

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:04 PM

Hey there,

MY KINGDOM FOR A SHOPPING CART!

Until we get one we can't do BXGY (B2G1, B1G1, etc.) promotions. We will be adding something digital to the mix for people who take advantage of that offer though.

Cheers,
Tony

Any idea on timeline for this?

Thermopyle2.png

#4356 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:29 PM

Just sent this over for review :).

Older Marvel games deal potentially a possibility?  Yes please!

#4357 SoraGamer1337

SoraGamer1337

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:33 PM

Sweet!

sig.jpg

#4358 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

Any idea on timeline for this?

Nope :(.

Cheers,

Tony

Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#4359 SteelOak

SteelOak

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:18 PM

Cheers,
Tony

wow,thank You for a response!

I will wait than for this deal.

#4360 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:23 PM

Some people still use dial-up . . . . . . .

*the sound of me exclaiming at not buying it for $10* :bouncy:

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#4361 fullmetal

fullmetal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:34 PM

Hey Tony,

I know you've mentioned on different occasions that you are trying to get Shop with Points implemented for digital purchases, and that you have been for quite a while.

Do you have any idea if it may be ready before Black Friday sales? Or if not, do they have any kind of timeline for when they expect it to be available?

What it ultimately boils down to is, will it be in place before Dark Souls 2 launches?

Thanks Tony.

#4362 Motiv

Motiv

The Deuterium

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:45 PM

Haha thanks, my best friend actually spearheaded that one :). I added the digital component to it though (what?!?!?!? more information to come tomorrow :).

Well then tell your friend thank you ;) , and I knew you had something to do with this! Sneaky Tony. I'm really happy Amazon will be doing this tomorrow, even if it's just for a short window of time, it's still an incredible deal/promotion. I'm sure it wasn't easy passing it through corporate. Well done Amazon and kudos to your friend.

Can't wait for tomorrow and the forth coming info.

76561197989105710.png

#4363 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:06 AM

That deal's downright AMAZING.

Though, I already own MP3.

We need a deal like that on Assassin's Creed 3 & Season Pass! ;)

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#4364 georgebot84

georgebot84

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:09 AM

I'd also pick up the Marvel games.

#4365 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:45 AM

I really want Shattered Dimensions digital. I can't believe that one was a Walmart exclusive...

fs_overall.png

#4366 LN3000

LN3000

Companion Cube

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:04 AM

What it ultimately boils down to is, will it be in place before Dark Souls 2 launches?

Did someone say Dark Souls? 

Dark (Fall: Lost) Souls H95X4-F6PLD-3D489

(Yeah, I know.. not the same thing. :P )

#4367 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:07 AM

Did someone say Dark Souls? 

Dark (Fall: Lost) Souls H95X4-F6PLD-3D489

(Yeah, I know.. not the same thing. :P )

Got DF: Lost Souls.

And thanks! :D

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#4368 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:54 AM

Dude, you seem to be grabbing every other non-lurked key - don't you ever buy any games? What have you been doing the past three years if not bundle-hoarding?

#4369 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:57 AM

Dude, you seem to be grabbing every other non-lurked key - don't you ever buy any games? What have you been doing the past three years if not bundle-hoarding?

Telling us about how Red Dead Redemption needs a PC port and how The Secret World needs to go on sale for $5 again. Where have you been?

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#4370 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:01 AM

he being bad boy getting spanky by aj 

really mysterd u dont deserve it i   sent mns ninja army to hit u with nuts

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

where the insane message button do snakey bro spanking you is message that message right eheeh 

They're all message buttons!   :bouncy:

http://cms.fightfort...ure.org/tellfcc

https://en.necessary...take-action/EFF

#4371 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:16 AM

Telling us about how Red Dead Redemption needs a PC port and how The Secret World needs to go on sale for $5 again. Where have you been?

Missed you bro :).

Cheers,

Tony

Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#4372 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:20 AM

Do you even read any threads on these boards? I do buy quite a damn bit, if you pay attention.

Some Amazon DVG purchases this year include -> Crysis 3 bundle; TWD 400 Days; GR: Future Soldier; MK: Komplete; TR 2013; Inversion; NBA 2K13.

I bought from Steam this year RE6; and even GoT: RPG + ALL DLC; and a bunch of old TR games I was missing.

I bought RE: Revelations from GameFly.

Bought also Bioshock: Infinite from GMG for $16 a bit ago this year.

Bought Borderlands 2; Op Flashpoint Complete Pack; and an Adventure 4 Pack; Ultimate Mystery & Adventure Packs from Gamersgate.

And that's just for starters.

#4373 provdog2611

provdog2611

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:23 AM

I've just about given up (regrettably) on a RDR port. I've wasted so much time complaining online about it that I could have bought a PS3 or XBox to play it.  This is probably the last time I'll mention "The Last of Us" and will probably just buy a PS4 to play that one.

#4374 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:24 AM

I've just about given up (regrettably) on a RDR port. I've wasted so much time complaining online about it that I could have bought a PS3 or XBox to play it.  This is probably the last time I'll mention "The Last of Us" and will probably just buy a PS4 to play that one.

Yeah, I'd love to see PC ports of RDR and The Last Of Us - but I got a better chance of maybe winning PowerBall.

#4375 provdog2611

provdog2611

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:25 AM

So... you're convinced MysterD and LN3000 are different people then?  :)

#4376 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:29 AM

Do you even read any threads on these boards? I do buy quite a damn bit, if you pay attention.

Some Amazon DVG purchases this year include -> Crysis 3 bundle; TWD 400 Days; GR: Future Soldier; MK: Komplete; TR 2013; Inversion; NBA 2K13.

I bought from Steam this year RE6; and even GoT: RPG + ALL DLC; and a bunch of old TR games I was missing.

Bought Borderlands 2; Op Flashpoint Complete Pack; and an Adventure 4 Pack; Ultimate Mystery & Adventure Packs from Gamersgate.

what main course and deserts hehh  deserts no more 3-party drm on steam yo

Yeah, I'd love to see PC ports of RDR and The Last Of Us - but I got a better chance of maybe winning PowerBall.

oh realy u forgettin drm 

So... you're convinced MysterD and LN3000 are different people then?  :)

i htought they were different since forever ln3000 only does key drops mysterd does loco stuffs besides key drops he  lectures about patchign drm drm drm drm and also translating to make tony get what i said yup that bout huge difference. he prolly make aj crazy so much she left him chase after me and then every women chase after me blahah 

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

where the insane message button do snakey bro spanking you is message that message right eheeh 

#4377 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

what main course and deserts hehh  deserts no more 3-party drm on steam yo

oh realy u forgettin drm 

i htought they were different since forever ln3000 only does key drops mysterd does loco stuffs besides key drops he  lectures about patchign drm drm drm drm and also translating to make tony get what i said yup that bout huge difference. he prolly make aj crazy so much she left him chase after me and then every women chase after me blahah 

Besides games, MysterD also buys music quite often from Amazon MP3, as well.

One recent purchase includes Eminem's "MMLP2 Deluxe".

#4378 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:32 AM

Besides games, MysterD also buys music quite often from Amazon MP3, as well.

One recent purchase includes Eminem's "MMLP2 Deluxe".

mp3 is main course disapointing should have been starters than main course should be ur 75% off games play it now shouild be desert

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

#4379 pasports31

pasports31

New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:33 AM

LIES

444806.png

76561198067824944.png

#4380 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:34 AM

if you win the powerball i feel like you could probably make a RDR pc port happen 

Hand__Of__God.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: knack, 250GB Xbox 360, amazon, pc, 250gb xbox 360