Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Tales of Xillia Collector's Edition @ Newegg {Out of Stock/Discontinued}

Tales of Xillia tales of xillia Collectors Edition collectors edition newegg Newegg PS3 playstation 3 Playstation 3 ps3

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:24 AM

In Stock and you have no tax, but you have to add $4.99 shipping on it.

http://www.newegg.co...ID=3562041&SID=

#2 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:27 AM

Wow. eBay is flooded with these.

#3 scottc1s

scottc1s

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:27 AM

I have a feeling this late in the game it will get cancelled and they don't have enough in inventory. But you never knpw
Posted Image

#4 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:51 AM

Something tells me they're flooding the market with these.

#5 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:11 AM

I have a feeling this late in the game it will get cancelled and they don't have enough in inventory. But you never knpw

Newegg doesn't cancel orders like Best Buy :)

#6 Trogdor469

Trogdor469

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:39 AM

It is now within the 30 day limit where preorders can be listed on ebay.  That is why there is a flood.

#7 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:00 AM

Something tells me they're flooding the market with these.

I was thinking the same thing but thus far, it's sold out at every retailer that listed it... Amazon, GS, Wal-Mart, and BBY. I can't imagine the demand for this being so high and I doubt flippers would buy that many copies, seeing as how they're already going for as low as $150.

Currently playing:

:3ds: Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds - :) 
:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#8 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:16 AM

Actually, they do.  I've had them cancel regular release games that I preordered, so there is no guarantee that this will ship if it is truly limited.

#9 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:18 AM

I've never had Newegg cancel anything (and I order there very frequently) unless I preorder multiples with coupons and every single time it was a standard edition game. I've never had them cancel anything that was even remotely limited.

#10 Mostly Human

Mostly Human

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:52 AM

latest ebay auction ended at 99.99 with 10 dollar shipping.  so that seller will be cancelling for sure.

#11 Flash Strife

Flash Strife

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:18 AM

Wonder if Newegg cancels orders. I got 2 of these pre-ordered at Gamestop a while back, if this could be combined with that $15 google wallet deal it would be cheaper getting it from Newegg because of the lack of tax.

#12 domon

domon

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:27 AM

Yeah, I 'm probably gonna cancel my gs.com preorder. Seeing way too many of these and the figure doesn't interest me.

#13 shakespeare

shakespeare

The True Bard!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:38 AM

Have one at Amazon. I just canceled the GS one because of the non-exclusivity of it. Was thinking about an order at Newegg but 10% off email code doesn't apply to pre-orders. I also have the day one edition at amazon.it with the alternative steelbook.

430928.png

#14 georgebot84

georgebot84

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:32 AM

wait, how did you get the steelbook?

#15 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:36 AM

From the Italian Amazon.

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#16 salishan

salishan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:15 AM

I just ordered one:)

#17 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:59 AM

No they are worse, they wait a month after the release date to cancel it.

#18 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:07 PM

Have one at Amazon. I just canceled the GS one because of the non-exclusivity of it. Was thinking about an order at Newegg but 10% off email code doesn't apply to pre-orders. I also have the day one edition at amazon.it with the alternative steelbook.

Isn't it technically a metal book (a lower quality steel book)? And ugly as sin?

xivpads.png

#19 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:59 PM

i have this preordered at gamestop site and used my gift card on it. If I cancel the order, do i get the credit back on the gift card?

#20 shakespeare

shakespeare

The True Bard!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:20 PM

Isn't it technically a metal book (a lower quality steel book)? And ugly as sin?

Yup but it is different...

430928.png

#21 NewYorkHitta

NewYorkHitta

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:21 PM

Was thinking of canceling my pre order from best buy, anyone want it before I do? Pm me

#22 zenosparadox

zenosparadox

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:43 PM

No they are worse, they wait a month after the release date to cancel it.

No kidding. I pre-ordered the Animal Crossing 3DS XL bundle from Newegg and I never got it. They never emailed me, never canceled the order, nothing. I contacted them and they said, "Oops, we ran out of inventory."

A dark stain on an otherwise perfect track record with Newegg. Not going to pre-order anything important from them ever again.

#23 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:46 PM

Pre-ordered the Italian edition with Metalpak.

#24 apokalypse

apokalypse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:19 PM

Not worth reselling this. The average BIN or Best offer is $150, and any competent seller knows after fees that is garbage. If you still want this CE, buy it for yourself and not to flip, unless you like making peanuts.

#25 booni3

booni3

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:23 PM

Not worth reselling this. The average BIN or Best offer is $150, and any competent seller knows after fees that is garbage. If you still want this CE, buy it for yourself and not to flip, unless you like making peanuts.

preach 

Like New PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle w/ 16GB Memory Card, Charger, Box, Travel Pouch and Mortal Kombat - $250 (obo) shipped.SOLD!

Like New 3DS Bundle/ 4GB Memory Card, Charger, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Monster 4X4 - $160 obo SOLD! 

#26 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:26 PM

i have this preordered at gamestop site and used my gift card on it. If I cancel the order, do i get the credit back on the gift card?

Of course. In the form of a GC.

xivpads.png

#27 Knightbloom

Knightbloom

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:11 AM

Just ordered this from the official Namco Bandai store. Sooo... hopefully they still have copies to ship out for those that order them in the near future?

#28 Stele

Stele

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:58 PM

The things some people does to save even $1 or $2 on this forum, making $20+ per unit is garbage?

#29 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:51 PM

I'd buy to sell at a $10-$15 profit if it was gonna make the copy that I'm keeping cheaper. It's just that with Newegg, you never know if you'll actually get your copy or not so it's not even safe to list a pre-order on eBay hoping you get one from Newegg lol.

Defynorz.pngPringerOtaku.png
Add me on PSN for co-op or anything

League of Legends: Defyn

#30 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:56 PM

I never get what is up with all this NewEgg hate. I never had an order cancelled / damaged/ missing / whatever.

xivpads.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tales of Xillia, tales of xillia, Collectors Edition, collectors edition, newegg, Newegg, PS3, playstation 3, Playstation 3, ps3