Rocksmith w/Guitar down to $59 at Sam's Club (ymmv)

2ndopp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I headed over to Sam's Club because I heard they had Rocksmith for $79.  To my pleasent surprise, it has dropped to $59.81  (I have a photo but I don't have link privileges yet)

I didn't see any PS3 copies, so I'm not sure if it is the same price. 

This price was at Sam's club in Flagstaff, AZ.

At my local Sams Club in California these past weeks all Games have been on sale with white stickers theres alot of cheap vita, ps3, and 360 games

I Picked up Modnation Racers Vita for 3.94

MLB 12 the show vita 4.99

and alot more such as gravity rush at cheap prices

also picked up a ps3 copy of AC3 FOR 15$

Yup, Super Cheap in OC. Got Fifa 13 for $7 for my vita.

At my local Sams Club in California these past weeks all Games have been on sale with white stickers theres alot of cheap vita, ps3, and 360 games

I Picked up Modnation Racers Vita for 3.94

MLB 12 the show vita 4.99

and alot more such as gravity rush at cheap prices

also picked up a ps3 copy of AC3 FOR 15$

I didn't have any luck with my Sams. They didn't even have any clearance video games. Do they usually have a separate area for clearance video games? 

If anyone is still interested in picking up the game and hasn't checked their local Sam's Club in a while, I stopped by mine yesterday at random and found one PS3 and two X360 Guitar Bundles for $39.91.    They also had the original game and wire for $4.91 and the Guitar and Bass game and wire version for $9.91.  

4y5g.jpg

Needless to say, I picked up the PS3 one for a family member yesterday and went back to get one of the 360 ones for myself (along with the PS3 version of Guitar and Bass) today.  If what I'm hearing is correct, the guitar itself can be used with either system, so, really, it's the disc that is important.  So I'll be able to play on both systems.  

c4ol.jpg

Dust is pretty thick on the boxes... and the other 360 was dented in a bit.  The sticker still reads $188.98 on the box.  Wonder how long they've been laying dormant.   Also, they only had four of five of the PS3 games on the shelf, but around 20 more of both the 360 and PS3 were tucked away behind some boxes under the shelf.

o5y1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back