Last Minute sale at Big Lots - 20% off for rewards members

AFrostyOne

Salty I need to re-do my profile in CAG4.0
This way last minute as I just found out.
Might help some Westcoast CAGs

Big Lots has a 20% off coupon sale for rewards members. Sale ends tonight.

I picked up Yakuza dead souls for $15.xx after the discount. And my store still had some of those NOX Negotiator adapters, which were clearsnced down to $8 (so price after cpn was 6.40).

Also remember seeing ME3, Dead Island GOTY and MK komplete ed.
Selection's always ymmv so good hunting

Last edited by a moderator:
Not exactly last minute.  I got an e-mail about this on Thursday or Friday, and the sale was valid for their loyalty club members yesterday from 4pm-close, and all day today for the general populace.  That being said, I did make it by this afternoon and grabbed a nice little area rug I need and a bunch of drinks and some groceries and stuff.  My closest store had remodeled lately, so I didn't even think to look for their games as they were not right in the front of the store where they used to be.

Not exactly last minute. I got an e-mail about this on Thursday or Friday, and the sale was valid for their loyalty club members yesterday from 4pm-close, and all day today for the general populace. That being said, I did make it by this afternoon and grabbed a nice little area rug I need and a bunch of drinks and some groceries and stuff. My closest store had remodeled lately, so I didn't even think to look for their games as they were not right in the front of the store where they used to be.
Yeah, meant last minute as in, I just realized it and didn't see anyone else post about it

I probably got the email like you but never saw it. Oh well

Just surprised by Yak DS since my store hasn't gotten different games in forever

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back