Best Buy Reward Zone certificate - refund

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 FloriDUH JBot

FloriDUH JBot

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:26 AM

I recently returned an item that I had used a $5 Reward Zone certificate to purchase. On my receipt, it says that the $5 certificate will be returned to my Reward Zone account. Does anyone know how long this takes?

The return transaction is still showing "processing" under my Reward Zone account.

Rockin' it old school single-player style!

#2 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:29 AM

I recently returned an item that I had used a $5 Reward Zone certificate to purchase. On my receipt, it says that the $5 certificate will be returned to my Reward Zone account. Does anyone know how long this takes?

The return transaction is still showing "processing" under my Reward Zone account.

i was told up to  4 to 6 weeks.....  one time it took  2 months to be returned... Complained after  6 weeks so they credit it back.. then 2 weeks later  i got the refund.

WOOOO I STINK

#3 FloriDUH JBot

FloriDUH JBot

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:39 AM

i was told up to  4 to 6 weeks.....  one time it took  2 months to be returned... Complained after  6 weeks so they credit it back.. then 2 weeks later  i got the refund.

Thanks for the info!

#4 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:27 AM

It just depends.

I've had it back within a week before after a return.

Posted Image

#5 FloriDUH JBot

FloriDUH JBot

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:33 AM

I'm guessing that once the return transaction goes from "processing" to being posted in my Reward Zone account, that's when the certificate will be re-deposited

#6 FloriDUH JBot

FloriDUH JBot

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:35 AM

I completed the return on 7/8/2013. And my Reward Zone account is showing that points from the transaction will post on 8/12/2013. So that's right within that 4-6 week window.

#7 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:55 PM

It'll show as a ”return points adjustment” line item when it clears.

Now playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Titanfall

#8 FloriDUH JBot

FloriDUH JBot

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:37 AM

It'll show as a ”return points adjustment” line item when it clears.

It never did show up. Had to call CS, and they manually deposited it. Me wonders how many of these just "accidentally" don't get redeposited due to a [wink wink] "system error"?

#9 jatink129

jatink129

Mister Aladdin, sir What will your pleasure be?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:16 AM

Glad to know I'm not the only one. I've NEVER had a cert show up automatically. Always had to call customer support.

There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here,

it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable...

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.