sunday ads

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#31 SuperbeastCraig

SuperbeastCraig

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:54 PM

Crazy to see The Bureau come down that much already.  Currently playing it and it's a solid game.  The controls are a bit sloppy, but otherwise good.  Of course, I'd wait for a drop to $19.99 to buy it. 

#32 matrix9280

matrix9280

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:35 PM

That game got awful reviews but it's still 20 bucks cheaper than anywhere else.

Never stop making them pay.

#33 loudlyrandomplay

loudlyrandomplay

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:36 PM

you can buy The Last of Us and get the free season pass. Then use your old receipt to return the new copy

You could also break it out of the plastic security case and steal it. Ya know another option while discussing shitty behavior.

#34 zyk

zyk

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:38 PM

Sly Cooper $15 again? Well the PS+ list comes out in a few days...

Currently Playing

:360: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

:ps3: Tales of Xillia

:ps4: Watch_Dogs

#35 LightningX32

LightningX32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:23 PM

You could also break it out of the plastic security case and steal it. Ya know another option while discussing shitty behavior.

#36 MIX_MASTER_ICE

MIX_MASTER_ICE

The Night Stalker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:23 PM

If you buy Fast & Furious you will quit playing it fast & be furious you wasted your $20.

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg

#37 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:27 PM

Damn i just bought The Last of US 3 days ago, can i return it , even tought its has been opened?? , i just want the season pass.

If you bought it at Best Buy they will let you return and rebuy within 15 days of original purchase.

Now playing:

:ps4: inFAMOUS: Second Son
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 3

#38 gamingpenguin

gamingpenguin

CAG Newbie

• CAG in Training

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:25 PM

Just picked up Madden 25! Should have went to this thread first  :whee:

small.png

#39 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:59 AM

You sir are an idiot

#40 geohouse

geohouse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:15 AM

Nothing for me this week.

#41 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:12 AM

Assassin's Creed football?73506_543592139010735_152401014_n.jpg

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#42 T1NY

T1NY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:51 AM

I concur.

You sir are an idiot

#43 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:01 AM

XCom, dead pool & fast for me
Guess I'll get last of us again along with AC ball

#44 Xombie007

Xombie007

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:23 AM

If you were to canel your pre-order for AC IV later, would BB then ask you to return the damned football? LOL... I ask because they wanted me to return the steel case for Dead Island - Riptide when I tried to cancel the pre-order for that a while back.

#45 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:28 AM

They gotta cancel it to sell the game, worse case buy & return

#46 Jawabreaker

Jawabreaker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:44 AM

How is this shitty behavior? Oh, wait...are you one of those people that just assumes at each individual game is different, and therefore, if he isn't returning the exact same copy to that store, he's somehow in the wrong???

Get over it. He bought it somewhere, and now he's returning to them an unopened copy of that game again, to add to their inventory. There is nothing wrong with this whatsoever. Now, if he returned a scratched up copy, or a copy with no disc in the case, then yes, there would be something morally wrong with this...

#47 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:10 PM

How is this shitty behavior? Oh, wait...are you one of those people that just assumes at each individual game is different, and therefore, if he isn't returning the exact same copy to that store, he's somehow in the wrong???

Get over it. He bought it somewhere, and now he's returning to them an unopened copy of that game again, to add to their inventory. There is nothing wrong with this whatsoever. Now, if he returned a scratched up copy, or a copy with no disc in the case, then yes, there would be something morally wrong with this...

Agreed, plenty of CAGs have bought a game at higher prices so that they could play it immediately knowing that there is a sale next week so that they can buy it when it's on sale just to return it to the place that they got it originally. Nothing wrong with it at all.

Also, anyone know what kind of football it will be? Like are we talking about a regular sized football or some 4 inch plush toy?

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#48 dan77733

dan77733

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:29 PM

Is the 100% trade in value still active for next week?

#49 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:48 PM

i think he was referring to trying to cash in on the season pass for free which retails at 20 plus

#50 howyoudoin

howyoudoin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:21 PM

Is the 100% trade in value still active for next week?

Very curious to know this as well

#51 teharistocrat

teharistocrat

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:20 PM

Assassin's Creed football?73506_543592139010735_152401014_n.jpg

Connor Kaepernick?!

#52 teharistocrat

teharistocrat

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:30 PM

i think he was referring to trying to cash in on the season pass for free which retails at 20 plus

He's still buying a copy of The Last of Us using THEIR deal and returning a second, unopened copy per THEIR policy.  Why this is even being debated is ridiculous.

#53 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:36 PM

Per in-store signage 100% will end on 8/31

#54 commanderxp90

commanderxp90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:50 AM

I would wait for the Rayman Legends (PS3) or the Dragon's crown (PS3) on the lowest price in the future. :)

Let's sign up at the Swagbucks to earn more points and redeem to get rewards:

http://www.swagbucks...r/Commanderxp90

Suppose if you want to join the League of Legends for free-to-play, then sign up at the below link:

http://signup.league...f=4c311020f13ff

#55 Carlanga

Carlanga

Fishing for deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:19 AM

Any deals on macbook airs next week?

I still have a backlog of Win 98 games sealed, at least I'm done w/ my floppies! :lol:

DoctorCarlos.png

#56 matrix9280

matrix9280

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:03 PM

You say that like it's easy to do that. It's not. It's hard.

Never stop making them pay.

#57 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:49 PM

Kind of curious to know what the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag football looks like. Probably a plastic football with the ACIV:BF logo emblem on it.

I'd LOL if it was a soccer ball.  Might look into the The Bureau.

#58 Carlanga

Carlanga

Fishing for deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:11 PM

Kind of curious to know what the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag football looks like. Probably a plastic football with the ACIV:BF logo emblem on it.

I'd LOL if it was a soccer ball.  Might look into the The Bureau.

IWjwd5a.png

I still have a backlog of Win 98 games sealed, at least I'm done w/ my floppies! :lol:

DoctorCarlos.png

#59 JamesKelly09

JamesKelly09

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:16 PM

Does anybody know if the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag football is actually a regular size football or is it a mini size one??? Said I wasn't gonna preorder the game but that football looks way too cool not to!!!

#60 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:15 PM

I really want TLoU, but I never care for DLC. Guess I'll keep waiting for a $40 or less deal.