Listia [ Free Stuff ]

Milera

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKnWYdWBg-M[/video]

I don't know if you know about Listia or not, if you don't I am about to tell you all about it! Listia is a website that is a lot like Ebay only FREE! Yes you read correctly ...its Free! You can bid on items with credits. Credits can be earned either by posting an auction, which people will bid on or you can also buy credits. I have not had to invest any money in Listia yet and have gotten hundreds of dollars worth of awesome items from listia members. I mean come on! In this day and age, its great to find anything for free. On listia you can also find tons of name brand items such as Coach, Dooney and Bourke, Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works. These are only a couple of the many brand name items that you can get. They also have people who auction off great items like Stuffed Purses! Which are purses full of all kinds of things! A lot of them have bath and body items, electronics, cosmetics etc. and you get a great purse to boot! I have fallen in love with listia! Also did I mention most of the items on listia also have free shipping?!? So you wouldn't be putting any money into the auction that you win!

Join Listia by CLICKING HERE → start out with 1250(250 Referral Bonus) credits! For FREE! That's enough credits to get some awesome things!

Note You will get bonus 250 credits for joining under ref link + If you sign up under me I will give you free coke code for your first auction on listia

Here are some rules if you want to Get Xbox Live Gold 7 days codes

​
  1. Sign up under me on Listia.
  2. You need to list XBOX LIVE GOLD 7 Days auction ( If you don't know how to list an auction copy everything from here: Auction )
  3. After the auction ends I will send you the code and you need to provide it to your auction winner
  4. Once the auction completes ( Buyer claims that the got the item and leaves the feedback for you ) I will send you the 4 (Four) Xbox Live 7 Days Codes to you ( That's Almost a month of free Live )

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back