Tank Tank Tank Wii U $20 Best Buy ($0 after @Gamer Coupon)

Oh man, I've wanted this game ever since I rented it but have been waiting for a good price, and obviously free is awesome! I have the physical copies of the coupons though so I hope this works in the store later since I don't think there's a way for me to get a digital coupon

First time ordering online: how to use the coupon from the magazine? Tried using SKU number and no luck...

EDIT: oh wait, my bad ^_^;

Last edited by a moderator:
Figured it out, got it for 0.00 store pick up. For those who are confused, the email they send you will have a SEPARATE link that says VIEW COUPONS and will take you to where you can nab the code or print them out!

Ordered a free one for shipping. Does this coupon work only once?

EDIT: Nevermind. Just tried, and it's only good for one use.

Figured it out, got it for 0.00 store pick up. For those who are confused, the email they send you will have a SEPARATE link that says VIEW COUPONS and will take you to where you can nab the code or print them out!
Thanks that worked for me--

Not your fault they messed up, or maybe it's intentional. Either way, it could be a mistake, so I won't get my hopes up or anything.

Lol, I never complained. I am actually one of the people who praise the deals you get from this subscription. (Not counting just the coupons.)

Thanks OP. Got in on it. My local was out of stock but the next one over had it. I'll deal with the less than stellar experience for a free game. I loved the way this looked at launch too, just couldn't afford it. Glad I waited. :)

my friend has the digital version. Can her code work with my bb account or not? Im sure she'll let me have it.
Codes are not account specific.

I should have ordered for in-store pickup now that I think about it. BB might cancel the shipment orders. So the waiting game begins...

I wish the game had online multiplayer as I would have grabbed a second copy in store tomorrow (as I have two Wii U's in my household between me and my wife for Monster Hunter 3 online play). I'll see how the online order develops and take my chances in store tomorrow if I need to. The whole reason why I transferred my @Gamer subscription online is to be able to order online and avoid the crapshoot in dealing with BB cashiers and management (but love that I still have the option to use in store if needed...)

Lol, I never complained. I am actually one of the people who praise the deals you get from this subscription. (Not counting just the coupons.)
While the coupons have not been as "money" as in times past, I have always used the $10 off used over $29.99 each month. The coupons could be greater, but I still think BB GCU is worth the $15 per year.

Codes are not account specific.

I should have ordered for in-store pickup now that I think about it. BB might cancel the shipment orders. So the waiting game begins...
Why would they possibly cancel the shipment order's? I am guessing they are SERIOUSLY overstocked with these, and the fact that it is $20 not $19.99 might be on purpose or a attempt to drive up GCU membership. I have been saying this for about over a month, this is a GREAT time to be a CAG. First the gamestop trad 7 for $35 which coincided with a b2g1 at bestbuy, plenty of great deal of the days and deals of the week from bestbuy. When target decided they wanted to buy a bunch of junk PS1 games for $20 ea for almost a week. Some pretty amazing TiV's for certain games from amazon recently (That were also on sale for super low elsewhere), the $50 giftcards with pricematched games, the 50% TiV bonus at Gamestop. I mean, I and many other CAG's (Unless they weren't as savy) if they had hit up almost every deal, has pretty much paid off the entirety of the next gen console of their choice.

Sometimes, this website makes me broke, but those times it has the opposite effect? Those are the good times.

Free shipping for a free game. I know the Wii U's doing poorly, but just giving away stock is nuts. We'll see if I get a cancellation.

I hope this works in store, but I remember last time there was a game free after coupon BBY stopped in quick in store (forget the title). This and the used game coupon makes me wish I had a digital version now. I never even got the June issue in the mail! But the coupons were so bad i didn't care lol.

It figures. My copy still hasn't arrived, and I'm a U owner that would like to get a copy to actually play it.
I'll probably lose out to the hoarders that don't even have the damn system.

I'm just interested if people get this in store. This will be the first @Gamer coupon I've ever used in my 11 months of subscribing...

The coupon from the in-store mag is tied to Hitman: Absolution actually. Not Tank Tank Tank. Only the digital version is correctly coded.
Actually that issue might have been fixed. We had another CAG on one of these threads report that he tried the Tank! Tank! Tank! coupon in-store yesterday (trying to get a free Hitman) and it took the amount off of Tank and not Hitman.

This is so weird...

I just used both this coupon and the $10 off a $29.99+ used game to get both Tank! Tank! Tank! and a used copy of Prototype 2 ( :360:) for...free? Fine with me. :lol:

Thanks, htz!

bread's done
Back