US ZombiU ($17.9), US Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut ($17.9) at Play-Asia

Hmm. Like the prices there. Don't even have a Wii U and I'm really tempted by ZombieU!

Wow so it takes a week to process and 21 days to CA? There's a chance deadly premonition could drop to 25 by then on amazon. How long does shipping really take to the States?

$5.90 S&H for Deadly Premonition and Lord knows how long it'll take to get delivered.  Better off waiting for Amazon to drop the price, which is inevitable.

That's awesome. Too bad I already bought ZombiU "Like New" and the case was in terrible condition. Hopefully I'll be able to sell it for about that price. Think I'll pick that and Deadly Premonition up since it likely won't get much cheaper.

I bought both games plus MGR:R and paid $0.50 for shipping, also free shipping for orders over $25.  I'm sure they have something someone wants, I was just irriated I couldn't use my $5 off code, but read that with the deals you can't which sucks, since it doesn't say that anywhere, plus I spend over $60... =/

The PS3 version of Deadly Premonition had some of the worst framerate issues I've ever seen on the system. The game looks like it's running at 15-20 frames a second. It sounds like it's still undecided as to whether or not they'll be patching it. As others have mentioned it'd probably be best to wait for the PC version.

Last edited by a moderator:
The PS3 version of Deadly Premonition had some of the worst framerate issues I've ever seen on the system. The game looks like it's running at 15-20 frames a second. It sounds like it's still undecided as to whether or not they'll be patching it. As others have mentioned it'd probably be best to wait for the PC version.
Oh man that blows, glad I heard about this. Funny thing is the 360 version is super rare to find new now!

Oh man that blows, glad I heard about this. Funny thing is the 360 version is super rare to find new now!
Which drives me crazy since I passed on it for $10 several times on Amazon. Just kept thinking there was no hurry... and then Director's Cut was announced so decided I could care less. If the frame rate is as bad as stated... :censored:

Shipping cost a bit too much for me. Kind of wanted Muramasa Rebirth too but shipping put price out of my buy range. Next time!

I believe Deadly Premonition is coming to steam soon as well. Haven't played this game but have wanted to try it at some point now that its cult classic.

bread's done
Back