Photo
- - - - -

US ZombiU ($17.9), US Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut ($17.9) at Play-Asia

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 junghu

junghu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:54 PM

What a good deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are all US version

ZombiU

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

#2 Czak

Czak

Same as it ever was.

• CAG Veteran

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:58 PM

Hmm. Like the prices there. Don't even have a Wii U and I'm really tempted by ZombieU!

Currently Playing:

‚Äč :ps4: Strider   :ps4: Rayman Legends    :vita: Final Fantasy IX

Selling a :vita: FF X-2 download code. Asking for AMZ/PSN credit. PM me!

#3 mysteryd8

mysteryd8

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:59 PM

I didn't even know about the Deadly Premonition Director's Cut! I'll be picking that up asap.

#4 Pikagreg

Pikagreg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:04 PM

Nice prices! Any thoughts on Muramasa LE for vita for $41.90 as well?

~~~Now Playing~~~
:pc:FFXIV
:ps3:Lightning Returns
:3ds:Bravely Default
My Steam Profile
:D~~~~~~My Trade List~~~~~~~ :D(dead)

#5 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:09 PM

Shipping amount is ludicrous. They're wanting to charge me $30 to have it shipped! :\

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#6 mysteryd8

mysteryd8

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:30 PM

Shipping amount is ludicrous. They're wanting to charge me $30 to have it shipped! :\

To Chattanooga? I'm in Atlanta and am only seeing $5.90 for basic shipping.

#7 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:57 PM

Nice prices! Any thoughts on Muramasa LE for vita for $41.90 as well?

I was going to pick it up but the cheapest shipping option seems to be $11 for that.

#8 junghu

junghu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:58 PM

Mine only shows $10.40 for the shipping.............

#9 kelo360

kelo360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:15 PM

Wow so it takes a week to process and 21 days to CA? There's a chance deadly premonition could drop to 25 by then on amazon. How long does shipping really take to the States?

#10 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:47 PM

$5.90 S&H for Deadly Premonition and Lord knows how long it'll take to get delivered.  Better off waiting for Amazon to drop the price, which is inevitable.

#11 Autosaver

Autosaver

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:40 AM

Shipping kills it from what it looks like. :/

#12 IronChariot

IronChariot

CAG Deity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:22 AM

That's awesome. Too bad I already bought ZombiU "Like New" and the case was in terrible condition. Hopefully I'll be able to sell it for about that price. Think I'll pick that and Deadly Premonition up since it likely won't get much cheaper.

#13 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:53 AM

gotta love the theme song right, Zack?

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#14 themaster20000

themaster20000

You sleeping yet?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:33 AM

I picked up a copy of Deadly Premonition since it's most likely one of those games that will rarely drop price.

#15 coolguythinking

coolguythinking

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:56 AM

Shipping kills it from what it looks like. :/

I was about to order it then I saw the shipping price, pass for now.

#16 uncle5555

uncle5555

Grumpy Veteran CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:38 PM

I bought both games plus MGR:R and paid $0.50 for shipping, also free shipping for orders over $25.  I'm sure they have something someone wants, I was just irriated I couldn't use my $5 off code, but read that with the deals you can't which sucks, since it doesn't say that anywhere, plus I spend over $60... =/

The CAG motto: "Maybe you'll luck out and get the game during a sale before it sells out, maybe not, that's the life of a CAG. Luck of the draw. And timing is everything."

#17 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:08 PM

I picked up a copy of Deadly Premonition since it's most likely one of those games that will rarely drop price.

Strongly disagree.  The Xbox version was clearanced pretty quickly and was available cheap for a long time.  This one will be the same.

#18 Nocturnal Avenger

Nocturnal Avenger

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:13 PM

23.30 shipped for Deadly Premonition DC. Good price, doubt we'll see it for under $20 new so I'm okay with the price.

#19 MooseTheCorgi

MooseTheCorgi

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:30 PM

Isn't it free shipping for $25 orders? Find a cheap filler?

Taking a break from gaming and on a major CAG hiatus.

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

#20 fatalforce

fatalforce

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:07 PM

Strongly disagree.  The Xbox version was clearanced pretty quickly and was available cheap for a long time.  This one will be the same.

The Xbox version was deliberately priced at $20 from the start.

#21 TopsideKracker

TopsideKracker

...doomy doomy doomy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:58 PM

$5.90 S&H for Deadly Premonition and Lord knows how long it'll take to get delivered.  Better off waiting for Amazon to drop the price, which is inevitable.

Pretty much this...

TopsideKracker.png

#22 BMXJouster

BMXJouster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:14 PM

Just a heads up, Deadly Premonition is on Steam Greenlight now and is aiming for a Halloween 2013 release.

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=160687506

It's going to have all the content from the 360 and PS3 versions, as well as new additional content.  Just thought I'd throw that out there in case anyone else here would prefer to play it on PC.

#23 thrinn

thrinn

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:31 PM

The PS3 version of Deadly Premonition had some of the worst framerate issues I've ever seen on the system. The game looks like it's running at 15-20 frames a second. It sounds like it's still undecided as to whether or not they'll be patching it. As others have mentioned it'd probably be best to wait for the PC version.

#24 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:30 AM

The PS3 version of Deadly Premonition had some of the worst framerate issues I've ever seen on the system. The game looks like it's running at 15-20 frames a second. It sounds like it's still undecided as to whether or not they'll be patching it. As others have mentioned it'd probably be best to wait for the PC version.

Oh man that blows, glad I heard about this. Funny thing is the 360 version is super rare to find new now!

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#25 TopsideKracker

TopsideKracker

...doomy doomy doomy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:33 AM

Oh man that blows, glad I heard about this. Funny thing is the 360 version is super rare to find new now!

Which drives me crazy since I passed on it for $10 several times on Amazon.  Just kept thinking there was no hurry... and then Director's Cut was announced so decided I could care less.  If the frame rate is as bad as stated... :censored:

TopsideKracker.png

#26 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:27 PM

Shipping cost a bit too much for me. Kind of wanted Muramasa Rebirth too but shipping put price out of my buy range. Next time!

#27 CGlade

CGlade

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:28 PM

I believe Deadly Premonition is coming to steam soon as well. Haven't played this game but have wanted to try it at some point now that its cult classic.