Get $30 Off a PlayStation 4 Bundle: Buy Killzone: Shadow Fall, a PS4 Dual Shock Controller and a PS4 Eye Camera for $150

Thought the PS4 came with its own eye?
It doesn't. It would have made the console more expensive than the 400$ Sony was targetting. A shame really, I plan on buying the Eye the moment I see a good sale on it, which most probably won't be at launch. (I do have the PS4 itself pre-ordered though, can't wait!)

It doesn't. It would have made the console more expensive than the 400$ Sony was targetting. A shame really, I plan on buying the Eye the moment I see a good sale on it, which most probably won't be at launch. (I do have the PS4 itself pre-ordered though, can't wait!)
I will probably wait until I get the ps4 for awhile (I still have lots of ps3 game to play). I don't know if I will ever get the eye, I didn't for the ps3 after all

I will probably wait until I get the ps4 for awhile (I still have lots of ps3 game to play). I don't know if I will ever get the eye, I didn't for the ps3 after all
i'm with you on that i wanna get as many PS3 games as i can and enjoy it as i can not like i did with my PS2. I got a 360 one year then after a PS3 so i should have bought more PS2 games so i can make it last even longer cause there was tons of games i still wanted to buy but .. didn't, so i'm kicking myself for it but this year i'm waiting alot longer to get a next Gen console and enjoy more of last years gen console the PS3 !

but $30 off is pretty damn good already tho i have to admit !

i'm with you on that i wanna get as many PS3 games as i can and enjoy it as i can not like i did with my PS2. I got a 360 one year then after a PS3 so i should have bought more PS2 games so i can make it last even longer cause there was tons of games i still wanted to buy but .. didn't, so i'm kicking myself for it but this year i'm waiting a lot longer to get a next Gen console and enjoy more of last years gen console the PS3 !

but $30 off is pretty damn good already tho i have to admit !
Yeah, I want a ps4, but I have to wait no matter what (hopefully I can wait for either a redesign or a price drop). $30 off is ok, but if you're already spending $400, $30 off doesn't make much of a difference, especially if you have to buy killzone and an eye with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm amazed at how many greatly anticipated games are still due to come out on current gen. I mean Saint 4, GTA5, South Park... And they just announced a new Adventure Time game coming to PS3!! (You might notice by my avatar that I'm a huge fan :p) So yea PS3 still has a lot of life yet, and if you don't mind not having the "optimal" version, a lot of games are coming out as multi-gen releases, such as AC4 :)

Yeah, I want a ps4, but I have to wait no matter what (hopefully I can wait for either a redesign or a price drop). $30 off is ok, but if you're already spending $400, $30 off doesn't make much of a difference, especially if you have to buy killzone and an eye with it.
right but $30 off is still $30 cheaper then most people playing for a PS4 system ( it may not be bundled with a game ) .. but it will be good for those who wanna buy it soon as possible then get games abit later on with it * retail wise * but $30 off a system for pre-order on a already not to bad price is just fine by me. but you may not need to buy a EYE unless you use a Playstation Move .. or they bring out a game to use the camera for and you don't need the move. I understand you wanting abit to buy it for a price drop .. but a re-design ? i thought it looked really nice myself .. i know not everyone thinks this but .. it's a nice design they got going for it .. reminds me of a PS2/PS3 Hybrid

right but $30 off is still $30 cheaper then most people playing for a PS4 system ( it may not be bundled with a game ) .. but it will be good for those who wanna buy it soon as possible then get games abit later on with it * retail wise * but $30 off a system for pre-order on a already not to bad price is just fine by me. but you may not need to buy a EYE unless you use a Playstation Move .. or they bring out a game to use the camera for and you don't need the move. I understand you wanting abit to buy it for a price drop .. but a re-design ? i thought it looked really nice myself .. i know not everyone thinks this but .. it's a nice design they got going for it .. reminds me of a PS2/PS3 Hybrid
When I say a re-design I mean like the ps3 slim. Its not that I don't like the design, but the slim was cheaper than the old ps3 and was more efficient (They are much less likely to get the ylod)

Just fyi... This 30$ off is for the "game, extra controller and camera" bundle, it's not 30$ off the PS4 console ;)

bread's done
Back