Photo
- - - - -

Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Sept 10th 2013 (spoilers!)

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:56 AM

There are three episodes left this season.

Oh wow! Seriously i thought there was only 1 show left. Thanks for the good news! :D

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png

#32 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:14 PM

I honestly thought that-

Spoiler

Guess I was wrong.

http://www.cheapassg...trade-gone-bad/

Heroes.jpg
I dont trade out of the US anymore!!!!!!!

#33 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:04 AM

Wow the last episode was just insane. I love this show!!!!! I really hope tara doesnt try to turn the club in and Jax and Gemma work things out with her. Jax is so close to getting things straight, she should have more faith in him. Still two shows left, but idk if they can top what just happened.

#34 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:25 AM

Wow the last episode was just insane. I love this show!!!!! I really hope tara doesnt try to turn the club in and Jax and Gemma work things out with her. Jax is so close to getting things straight, she should have more faith in him. Still two shows left, but idk if they can top what just happened.

I think sutter will try and throw us for a loop but I think she saw the progress that was being made by Jax trying to make the MC legit across the board and I think she may cave.

Heroes.jpg

#35 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:08 AM

Great episode this week. It just sucks that we have to wait two weeks until the next new one.

I hope Jax figures out something to do about the Chinese. They still have Happy.

pitfall_harry219.png

#36 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:09 AM

OMG FUNKO POP SONS OF ANARCHY COMING JAN 7th 2014!!!!!!!!!! :whee:

Hope they make more, i need Bobby, Chibs, Tig, Juice, Tara, ..... and maybe would also like Happy, Piney, Unser, and Alverez.... oh and dont forget Otto. :D

1476138_580062682047551_257526063_n.jpg

#37 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:22 AM

Those look pretty good, but I think a Kubrick figure set would look even better. Opie looks like he's wearing a turban.

pitfall_harry219.png

#38 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:08 AM

Those look pretty good, but I think a Kubrick figure set would look even better. Opie looks like he's wearing a turban.

I wasnt thinking that until you said it....thanks for that lol.

Heroes.jpg

#39 Bezerker

Bezerker

Bezerker Barrage!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:13 PM

V2 of Opie will have a pipe in the back of his head ;-). 

538822.png

#40 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:43 AM

Im amazed that even after this finale, some people still dont view Gemma as the main villain.

Heroes.jpg

#41 Bezerker

Bezerker

Bezerker Barrage!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:21 PM

I'd say the villain is everyone's inability to tell the whole truth.  Just about every issue on the show  is a result of a secret not being shared and someone taking actions based on misinformation only to have the secret revealed  and leading to more issues.

538822.png

#42 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:31 AM

I am very disappointed in how the season finale ended. I dont even know where they will go with this next season. I mean will jax still go to jail? I am guessing somehow he wont. I thought maybe since juice knows he is a dead man he will say he killed tara and gemma will hide yet another secret.  But i hate how they killed tara off. Then that one lady was looking at jax at the end like maybe he killed them. I dont know, just very disappointed in the season finale. My guess is next season will be focused around the mexican gangs and gemma/nero.

#43 Duo_Maxwell

Duo_Maxwell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:21 AM

This season just basically convinced me to longer bother with this show. It still has bright spots but it's also devolved to the point where it often smacks of lazy, ego-stroking writing. With the finale it's like Kurt Sutter just invents reasons (and actually highly predictable ones) to keep his wife's character on the show and her role relevant to the plot somehow. All this while tossing out the talents of some of the better actors (Rockmond Dunbar for example...)

#44 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:29 PM

Well i heard that Rockmand Dunbar is becoming a regular on the mentalist, and it seems like that might have played into why he was killed off. Tara is pregnant in real life, not sure how that would effect taping for next season, but sutter said he planned to kill her off early this season.

During the anarchy afterward he talked about how in the opening scene someone was doing dishes in the same sink where tara was drowned in. I didnt even catch that when i watched it. Too bad they didnt drain the sink before the end. lol

#45 Bezerker

Bezerker

Bezerker Barrage!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:00 PM

Well i heard that Rockmand Dunbar is becoming a regular on the mentalist, and it seems like that might have played into why he was killed off.

The first thing I thought of when I saw him show up on Mentalist was "good for him, two shows at once".  Little did i know....

Funny thing is that he's a FBI agent on mentalist, so i guess he got a promotion from Sherrif

538822.png

#46 Duo_Maxwell

Duo_Maxwell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:01 AM

Well i heard that Rockmand Dunbar is becoming a regular on the mentalist, and it seems like that might have played into why he was killed off. Tara is pregnant in real life, not sure how that would effect taping for next season, but sutter said he planned to kill her off early this season.

Eww.. well if he's going to be on the Mentalist then I guess I won't be watching him in anything else any time soon. Do like him as an actor and good to know he's got other work I guess.

Still terrible showrunning & writing this season IMO though...

#47 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:14 PM

I kind of wonder, i already thought next season would probably involve the mexicans with Nero going up against the Sons and Marks crew. But remember when Nero was talking to Jax about the whole karma thing. Im starting to think that Jax will think that Nero had something to do with killing Tara and Eli. Man I really cant stop thinking about that season finale. Everyday i think a little about it. Really cant wait for next season.

#48 Duo_Maxwell

Duo_Maxwell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:55 AM

I kind of wonder, i already thought next season would probably involve the mexicans with Nero going up against the Sons and Marks crew. But remember when Nero was talking to Jax about the whole karma thing. Im starting to think that Jax will think that Nero had something to do with killing Tara and Eli. Man I really cant stop thinking about that season finale. Everyday i think a little about it. Really cant wait for next season.

That's kind of a leap, Nero takes care of transsexual prostitutes like family, I don't think anyone will believe is going to kill an innocent mother. The Chinese with whom he just aligned himself, perhaps... Though Iike i said I won't investment much into it but I honestly think the blame will land on Juice pretty quickly though, Jax gave him that Fredo moment just before and it seemed like a witness saw him dump the evidence.

#49 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:13 AM

Yeah thats true. I dont remember seeing someone see juice dump the stuff. It wasnt that female bum was it?