GameStop Ad 7/17 - 7/23

When you click on the link of strategy guides, it takes you to guides that aren't even out yet. Can I preorder guides and possibly get Pokémon X or Y guide for $10?

Ooooo, I wouldn't mind getting the Wii U edition of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for $20. They put some custom modes in it that sounded like a lot of fun, but I didn't want to spend big just to have it on the Wii U. Might have to stop by GameStop after work.

Scored a used copy of Wii-U Tekken for $13.xx after b-day code hopefully I get a Wii-U before 2016 LOL I still don't have a Wii yet but I do have a nice little backlog.

Last edited by a moderator:
$21 for Ni no Kuni? With the 20% bday coupon + 10% edge savings isn't bad at all!

Glad I waited, Ni no kuni here I come!

Was mentioned before but 15% off at gamestop with code SLICk15 with free shipping on game or accessory orders 29.99 or more or 20% off with code SUMM3R on orders 69.99 or up. Can stack SUMM3R with SAVER for free shipping. Ni No Kuni comes out to $25.49 with that 15% off. Think that's the cheapest yet, no?

Was mentioned before but 15% off at gamestop with code SLICk15 with free shipping on game or accessory orders 29.99 or more or 20% off with code SUMM3R on orders 69.99 or up. Can stack SUMM3R with SAVER for free shipping. Ni No Kuni comes out to $25.49 with that 15% off. Think that's the cheapest yet, no?
It's $24.99 (regular price) at BB and they have a B2G1 going on.

Shows 29.99 for me on the site, the pre-owned one is 24.99. Also the B2G1 is for pre-owned from what I see. How good are the used games there?
Sorry about that, my mistake. I thought you were talking about the pre-owned. $25.xx is definitely solid value for a new copy. With newer releases like Ni No Kuni, I think your chances of getting a complete used version at BB are probably very good. BB resurfaces all of their used games, so the discs are all pristine, it's just the cover/manual you have to worry about. Personally, I've had a very high rate of Like New/Complete games when ordering from BB (better than 8 out of 10) so I'd definitely recommend it if there are 3 games in that price range to make the B2G1 deal worth your while...

I went ahead and grabbed Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U edition for $20. I'm house-sitting at the moment, so it will be a week or two before I actually get around to playing it though. For that price, I went ahead and got a new copy. (support the developer!)

I would have been tempted by Ni No Kuni, but I picked that up at launch. I've only played the first hour or so. Absolutely beautiful game, but exceedingly JRPG in execution. I enjoy the genre, but it is quite time-consuming. And time is at a bit of a premium these days. Just the price you pay for having a job.

im going to use a pur 10$ off used game coupon along with the birthday one on ni no kuni. nows the time to play it before next gen begins :D
Is there a new birthday code? I've been looking but I haven't seen one. Also, you might not be able to combine those promos. I recall that happening to me in the past...

just got ncaa 14 for 40 used was going to take it back but since the news broke that its the last might hang on to it 

Is there a new birthday code? I've been looking but I haven't seen one. Also, you might not be able to combine those promos. I recall that happening to me in the past...
you can most have done it

i am a little surprised there is not more talk about the 50% off on all strategy guides. i am not big on them as they are usually too expensive, but i will buy one here or there if i can get it on sale for a game i will spend a lot of time on.

I am considering getting the guides for Resident Evil 6 ($5 with sale) and The Last of Us ($10 on sale).

Any recommendations on these or other guides?

i am a little surprised there is not more talk about the 50% off on all strategy guides. i am not big on them as they are usually too expensive, but i will buy one here or there if i can get it on sale for a game i will spend a lot of time on.

I am considering getting the guides for Resident Evil 6 ($5 with sale) and The Last of Us ($10 on sale).

Any recommendations on these or other guides?
I like the hard cover guides so ill be getting RE6 like that

The 50% off guides should work instore right? Cause I finally found a GS with TLOU guide and asked him to check the price and he said $19.99. Im thinking he was too lazy to check but can anyone confirm?

Its in the ad in the OP.  I don't see any reason why it would be only online or in store only unless otherwise stated.  If you have issues in store, just grab one of their ads near the checkout stands.  They should be able to do an override if its not working.

The 50% off guides should work instore right? Cause I finally found a GS with TLOU guide and asked him to check the price and he said $19.99. Im thinking he was too lazy to check but can anyone confirm?
It probably won't take the 50% off until the transaction is totaled out, so a price-check wouldn't show the half-off price.

Got Animal Crossing New Leaf guide for $8.09 before tax. Not a bad price.

How to make it 8.09? Isn't it $10?

I bought the guide for dishonor on Wednesday with no issues in store

ive been a penny guide pirate for months so i refuse to pay much for those things now. if the guides were sold for 5-10$ for soft cover and 20-25$ for hard cover at launch more of them would sell

bread's done
Back