Staples clearance sale on ebay

Most of it isn't worth getting. Although, $60 for a DSi is pretty cheap, but if you own a 3DS already it's pretty pointless.

Thanks for the deals though.

Tempted by the Batman Arkham City Armored Edition, to replace my unopened, unplayed PS3 Game of the Year Edition.  Adding the GamePad to the gameplay sounds like an instant improvement, but from what I gather it actually drags the game down. Hmm...

Tempted by the Batman Arkham City Armored Edition, to replace my unopened, unplayed PS3 Game of the Year Edition. Adding the GamePad to the gameplay sounds like an instant improvement, but from what I gather it actually drags the game down. Hmm...
I hear there are performance issues with the framerate as well.

Thanks for posting. I'll try Steel Diver for $4.50 including tax + shipping, since I just picked up a 3ds last month.

Heh, Metroid on the Wii Virtual Console for 15 bucks. That's like three times the price of buying it from the Wii store.

Most of the games are still junk. The only note worthy things on sale, are what the TC posted. Steel Diver at $3.99 is kinda meh though, because EBGames has it for $0.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back