Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition (PC) $6.90 after coupon at Amazon

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition PC pc dark souls prepare to die edition Sale sale

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:31 PM

Here's the link. Sounds like a good deal.
http://www.amazon.co...DBUE/ref=nosim/

#2 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:39 PM

Don't forget you can use the "GOONCAVE" code for 15% off :) One time use only, though.

Kat_Siggy80.png Katsumica.png

#3 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAG Veteran

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:47 PM

Pretty sure this is matching the daily deal on Steam.  Still good with the code though, or if you have amazon credit.

#4 Blackshear

Blackshear

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:11 PM

Cool, got it for 6.90 with the code thx
Currently playing:
Dead Rising 3, Battlefield 4, GTA V, GoW: Ascension, Starbound Beta

#5 jlewski

jlewski

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:12 PM

Just Ordered This What a Great Deal

#6 UNDERSTAR

UNDERSTAR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:51 PM

Was never interested in this game but for the price, why the Fuck not,

Thanks!

#7 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:59 PM

Such a good game, just make sure you get DS Fix as well to unleash all the extra PC goodness and fix some of the roughness in the port.

Currently Playing:
3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :xb1: Garden Warfare :hot: Forza 5 :hot: :ps4: LEGO The Hobbit

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: AC4 :hot:
EldritchOnRye.png

#8 Graviex

Graviex

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:41 AM

Such a good game, just make sure you get DS Fix as well to unleash all the extra PC goodness and fix some of the roughness in the port.

Yes, DSfix is a must for playing it on PC.. its almost like night and day! Makes the game so much better

Posted Image

#9 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's Favorite DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:27 AM

If you want a hardcore game - this game is a STEAL at $6.90 (With "Gooncave") / $7.49 (without any coupon).

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#10 Whinterfell

Whinterfell

Games are Coming.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:54 AM

So any real complaints on this game for PC?  Heard it was a hard port.  So I want it, but don't want to get it and not be able to play it without serious issues.

#11 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:00 AM

So any real complaints on this game for PC?  Heard it was a hard port.  So I want it, but don't want to get it and not be able to play it without serious issues.

That's why you install the DS Fix mod that I linked earlier in the thread.  It fixes pretty much all the rough edges of the port and unlocks the graphics settings to be tailored to your setup.  It still plays significantly better with a controller than mouse and keyboard but it can be done and most people who play it that way advise significant key rebinding.

Currently Playing:
3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :xb1: Garden Warfare :hot: Forza 5 :hot: :ps4: LEGO The Hobbit

EldritchOnRye.png

#12 Whinterfell

Whinterfell

Games are Coming.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:17 AM

That's why you install the DS Fix mod that I linked earlier in the thread.  It fixes pretty much all the rough edges of the port and unlocks the graphics settings to be tailored to your setup.  It still plays significantly better with a controller than mouse and keyboard but it can be done and most people who play it that way advise significant key rebinding.

Thanks.  Always wanted to play it and this deal is almost to tempting.  Just wanted to check and see if anything to big was going on with it before hand.

#13 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:01 PM

Is it just a code that activates on Steam?

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#14 CGlade

CGlade

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:24 PM

One of the best games out there!

#15 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:27 PM

Yeah just plugs right into Steam.

Currently Playing:

EldritchOnRye.png

#16 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:57 PM

Nice

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#17 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:08 PM

Total math fail

7.50 - (7.50*.15) = 6.375

or you can do it this way
7.50 * (1-.15) = 7.50 * .85 = 6.375

6.90/7.50 = 92% or 8% off

"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#18 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:53 PM

Total math fail

7.50 - (7.50*.15) = 6.375
or you can do it this way
7.50 * (1-.15) = 7.50 * .85 = 6.375

6.90/7.50 = 92% or 8% off

I have no idea what happened. I originally had $7.50 and had no clue about the code. I come back the next day to this forum and someone changed my post. :(

#19 mindcycle

mindcycle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

No buy for me due to the required GFWL install. Thanks for posting tho.

#20 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:59 PM

I have no idea what happened. I originally had $7.50 and had no clue about the code. I come back the next day to this forum and someone changed my post. :(

No hate. It's just a better deal then the title makes it seem. 

"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#21 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's Favorite DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:06 PM

Yup - and then some.

Plug the code into Steam.

DL game from Steam.

Right-click on Dark Souls while on Steam.

Click View CD Key to get your Game Key - that's your G4WL activation code.

Run the game - and while in-game, you have to activate the game over G4WL.

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dark Souls, Prepare to Die, Edition, PC, pc, dark souls, prepare to die, edition, Sale, sale