Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

The Walking Dead Playstation Vita Version

The Walking Dead Playstation Vita the walking dead playstation vita 400 Days PSV psv

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:01 PM

You get The Walking Dead from the Consoles and the new DLC 400 Days in the Vita Version.
New Trailer:

#2 Emoney244

Emoney244

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:53 PM

More ports?! Yay! :booty:

Emoney244.png

tumblr_mz0fod5myP1r66dluo4_r2_400.gif

Fuck Sega

#3 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:23 PM

More ports?! Yay! :booty:

No one is forcing you to buy this. I actually haven't finished this on my PS3 due to gaming on my Vita more lately.

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#4 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:37 PM

I'd consider this version, especially if they offer it at a discount on PS+. Or free! :) :)

Crunchewy.png

#5 jkam

jkam

Smash It Up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:51 PM

I might have to cave and get this on the Vita. I'm only into chapter 2 on the PS3 anyway. Just get more gaming time on the Vita these days.

jkam2.png

Quitter (My Band)    -    Trade List    -    Join Bing Rewards

#6 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:33 PM

I might have to cave and get this on the Vita. I'm only into chapter 2 on the PS3 anyway. Just get more gaming time on the Vita these days.

Ditto, I'm in the exact same boat.

#7 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:55 AM

Question is, will it have loading hang ups like the disc versions?

Also, seperate trophy list?

xivpads.png

#8 Emoney244

Emoney244

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:04 AM

Question is, will it have loading hang ups like the disc versions?

Also, seperate trophy list?

I just played the retail version lately and it still had some hiccups and technical issues. No separate trophy list unfortunately.

Emoney244.png

tumblr_mz0fod5myP1r66dluo4_r2_400.gif

Fuck Sega

#9 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:32 PM

^that is a shame. Ill have to pass on this title unless it hits $10.

xivpads.png

#10 blinkdude1184

blinkdude1184

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:22 PM

It will have separate trophy list... http://blog.us.plays...ltale-tell-all/

blinkdude1184.png

#11 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:56 PM

$10 or less for PS+ members and I'm sold. I would prefer cross-buy since I haven't even completed ep 2 on PS3, but oh well. Game is interesting, I just haven't had the time or patience for that type of game lately (on PS3 at least).

#12 ApolloSupreme

ApolloSupreme

Seasoned Vet

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:58 PM

This game played perfect on the Vita. I can't wait for a season 2 complete package.

#13 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:30 AM

Me too I will be buying it on the vita after Episode 5 comes out so I can speed run it again like I did with Season 1 on Vita. Hopefully the physical copy will have a separate trophy list for it too. Sure getting all the trophies/plats are cool and all but I don't know I kinda care when it comes to this series I love it so much I just want to have as many trophy lists for this series as I possibly can and show my love and dedicated. Too bad we'll be waiting a year or more for Season 3 to even begin.

76561198049491727.png

mulderyuffie.png

#14 ApolloSupreme

ApolloSupreme

Seasoned Vet

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:00 PM

Actually season 1 is one of the easiest games to platinum.

#15 snowsquirrel

snowsquirrel

solid squirrel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:08 PM

Just got thist cart for $10 on eBay. I have have only played about 1 hour, but the technical things people have complained about such as framerate and loading times are  non-issue so far. PS3 games load much slower, and it isn't an FPS so the framerate doesn't seem to affect anything. I am using the touch screen controls, which seems to fix the camera, so that may help with the framerate.

I would also like to mention, that the demo for this game didn't grab me at all. I mean why would they have the demo start 5 minutes after opening sequence. The openening sequence really grabs you.  I didn't finish demo, but I am really enjoying the full game. Give it a chance.

* Need a notebook for your project? www.projectnotebookr.com: tasks, notes, timelines, etc.
* The Blog of an Educated Squirrel: comments on gaming, technology, and other general nerdery.

#16 ApolloSupreme

ApolloSupreme

Seasoned Vet

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:28 PM

Yeah, I played through and found absolutely nothing that was game breaking or taking away from my attention.

#17 micbelt

micbelt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:58 PM

I actually felt that the vita version ran better than the ps3 version. I did not have any frame rate drops or long loads in the vita version like I did with the ps3 version. I also like the touch screen controls better.

micbelt.png