Buy Office 365 Get 12 Month Xbox Live Gold free

I hate the new office.  Haven't bought it yet because my experience with the trial has been horrible.  Half the time the servers won't connect so it tells me my copy is not authentic.  Other times it tells me I already have it installed so I can't reinstall.  Overall it's a buggy mess of online DRM BS.  Wish I could just buy a disc of something, install it, and use it. 

That said, I don't really have much of a choice so I might just go ahead and get it.  Could I just give this code to someone else to use on their x-box account or is it account specific?

I hate the new office. Haven't bought it yet because my experience with the trial has been horrible. Half the time the servers won't connect so it tells me my copy is not authentic. Other times it tells me I already have it installed so I can't reinstall. Overall it's a buggy mess of online DRM BS. Wish I could just buy a disc of something, install it, and use it.

That said, I don't really have much of a choice so I might just go ahead and get it. Could I just give this code to someone else to use on their x-box account or is it account specific?

Me! Lol

bread's done
Back