Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3) $16.95 + shipping @ eStarland

Thanks OP! I had $3.55 in credit so used it towards this. I have a physical copy on Vita sealed so I'm going to sell that off as well since I'll get both with this. Good Stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never ordered from this company, but that price point is perfect for me to catch out and see if Sly recaptured the old magic. Thank you for posting.

If I didnt buy it when it got released i'd definitely jump on this. You get the ps3 + vita version for around $20, which is a great deal. I had tons of fun with the game.

FYI, the digital copy for the Vita is ON THE DISC. There's no serial number. I know, crazy. But it reads the disc, asks you if you're sure you want to link the Vita version to your PSN account, and then it activates it. Then the disc CANNOT be used on any other system for Vita linking. You can still play the PS3 version, of course, but the Vita version is no longer available.

I'm kind of amazed that nobody made a bigger deal of this when this game came out. It's a pretty unique way of doing things.

FYI, the digital copy for the Vita is ON THE DISC. There's no serial number. I know, crazy. But it reads the disc, asks you if you're sure you want to link the Vita version to your PSN account, and then it activates it. Then the disc CANNOT be used on any other system for Vita linking. You can still play the PS3 version, of course, but the Vita version is no longer available.

I'm kind of amazed that nobody made a bigger deal of this when this game came out. It's a pretty unique way of doing things.
It actually makes sense. At least from a sales perspective. Otherwise, people would be like "Let's split the cost. I'll take the ps3 version, and you can have the code for the vita version." Which I totally would have done on a few games with a friend who has a vita if it was allowed. This way, they lock it all to the same account so they aren't losing sales from people giving away digital copies of the game to friends. I'd prefer they didn't, of course...but I understand why they do it that way.

I don't see why it would have been a big deal and at least one other game works like that (PSASBR). Not like anyone's getting screwed out of their Vita copy or anything to raise a fuss over and functionally it's the same as providing a PSN code other than you can't resell it. It's not like you're going to buy a used version of a cross buy game and expect to get the free Vita copy any more than you would expect a working online pass or DLC voucher in anything else.

if I remember correctly the Vita version wasn't actually on the disk but once you linked to your account you could download it but its been awhile since I've linked it so I don't hundred percent remember

if I remember correctly the Vita version wasn't actually on the disk but once you linked to your account you could download it but its been awhile since I've linked it so I don't hundred percent remember
Yeah it adds it to your PSN account and whatever interacts with PSN to do that is on the disc.

Doubt Amazon will match but that's the perfect price for me personally so will submit it at least.
I also submitted this for price match to Amazon, but I doubt any sort of success either.

Might try BBY tomorrow, but I don't foresee that working at my store. Thanks for posting OP; I really want to jump on this, but am tempted to wait to see what Black Friday has in store for this title. I won't start playing it right away anyway due to my backlog.

Anyone who has done business with them before. When should one expect an item to ship after ordering?

bread's done
Back