26 replies to this topic

#1 notung

notung

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:47 AM

http://www.estarland...duct.39474.html

Shipping is $4, I think.

If you live in the Northern Virginia area (like me) and can visit the showroom, total is $17.71 after sales tax.

Still a bit high for this game, IMO (should be readily available for under $15 as the holidays approach), but it's the lowest I've seen for the PS3 version thus far.

#2 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:04 AM

Doubt Amazon will match but that's the perfect price for me personally so will submit it at least.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#3 cmb00

cmb00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:10 AM

sweet thanks

#4 Sleipnir

Sleipnir

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:13 AM

Mmm... wonder if BBY would match it...

#5 Digital Devil

Digital Devil

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:43 AM

Thanks OP! Got one. I hope this has the cross buy feature.

#6 jwk94

jwk94

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:19 AM

Thanks OP! Got one. I hope this has the cross buy feature.

All of the discs (unless used i suppose) have it.

#7 skygunnerblue

skygunnerblue

Carlson & Peters!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:30 AM

At least 1 CAG worked on this game.  Buy it!

#8 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:00 AM

Yeah if it's a new copy it will come with the Vita version.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Trade List

#9 TopsideKracker

TopsideKracker

...doomy doomy doomy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:21 AM

Mmm... wonder if BBY would match it...

Read my mind.  Worth a shot...

Definitely the lowest I've seen this by far.

TopsideKracker.png

#10 bostonfrontier

bostonfrontier

Pierce - Garnett - Allen

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:20 AM

Gonna price match to frys

#11 lovepig78

lovepig78

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:21 AM

Anyone have any luck price matching anywhere?

#12 Rhife

Rhife

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

the price point I've been waiting for! thanks op! ordered!

#13 Shadic

Shadic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:31 PM

Been waiting for this price for awhile. Bought! Thanks OP

#14 jkam

jkam

Smash It Up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:55 PM

Thanks OP! I had $3.55 in credit so used it towards this. I have a physical copy on Vita sealed so I'm going to sell that off as well since I'll get both with this. Good Stuff.

jkam2.png

Quitter (My Band)    -    Trade List    -    Join Bing Rewards

#15 ck76

ck76

Winter is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:12 PM

I have never ordered from this company, but that price point is perfect for me to catch out and see if Sly recaptured the old magic. Thank you for posting.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#16 kleant24

kleant24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:30 PM

If I didnt buy it when it got released i'd definitely jump on this. You get the ps3 + vita version for around $20, which is a great deal. I had tons of fun with the game.

#17 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:15 PM

Hey I'll buy that physical vita copy.

I like my games in physical format

TRADE LIST LINK BELOW: SELLING BRAND NEW PS4 and (DAY ONE EDITION) XBOX ONE

I am also selling off a portion of my trade list, please send me offers if interested. ENJOY. Help me clear some space!

#18 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:25 PM

FYI, the digital copy for the Vita is ON THE DISC. There's no serial number. I know, crazy. But it reads the disc, asks you if you're sure you want to link the Vita version to your PSN account, and then it activates it. Then the disc CANNOT be used on any other system for Vita linking. You can still play the PS3 version, of course, but the Vita version is no longer available.

I'm kind of amazed that nobody made a bigger deal of this when this game came out. It's a pretty unique way of doing things.

www.bighugenerd.com

#19 TopsideKracker

TopsideKracker

...doomy doomy doomy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:16 AM

Yeah baby... price match success at BBY. 

TopsideKracker.png

#20 lovepig78

lovepig78

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:55 AM

Yeah baby... price match success at BBY. 

Sucess at Best Buy??? ima go try this.

#21 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:58 PM

FYI, the digital copy for the Vita is ON THE DISC. There's no serial number. I know, crazy. But it reads the disc, asks you if you're sure you want to link the Vita version to your PSN account, and then it activates it. Then the disc CANNOT be used on any other system for Vita linking. You can still play the PS3 version, of course, but the Vita version is no longer available.

I'm kind of amazed that nobody made a bigger deal of this when this game came out. It's a pretty unique way of doing things.

It actually makes sense.  At least from a sales perspective.  Otherwise, people would be like "Let's split the cost.  I'll take the ps3 version, and you can have the code for the vita version."  Which I totally would have done on a few games with a friend who has a vita if it was allowed.  This way, they lock it all to the same account so they aren't losing sales from people giving away digital copies of the game to friends.  I'd prefer they didn't, of course...but I understand why they do it that way.

#22 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:39 AM

I don't see why it would have been a big deal and at least one other game works like that (PSASBR).  Not like anyone's getting screwed out of their Vita copy or anything to raise a fuss over and functionally it's the same as providing a PSN code other than you can't resell it.  It's not like you're going to buy a used version of a cross buy game and expect to get the free Vita copy any more than you would expect a working online pass or DLC voucher in anything else.

Trade List

#23 z3razerviper

z3razerviper

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:47 AM

if I remember correctly the Vita version wasn't actually on the disk but once you linked to your account you could download it but its been awhile since I've linked it so I don't hundred percent remember

#24 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:48 AM

if I remember correctly the Vita version wasn't actually on the disk but once you linked to your account you could download it but its been awhile since I've linked it so I don't hundred percent remember

Yeah it adds it to your PSN account and whatever interacts with PSN to do that is on the disc.

Trade List

#25 S.Tomato

S.Tomato

Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:56 AM

Doubt Amazon will match but that's the perfect price for me personally so will submit it at least.

I also submitted this for price match to Amazon, but I doubt any sort of success either.

Might try BBY tomorrow, but I don't foresee that working at my store.  Thanks for posting OP; I really want to jump on this, but am tempted to wait to see what Black Friday has in store for this title.  I won't start playing it right away anyway due to my backlog.

#26 ck76

ck76

Winter is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:54 PM

Anyone who has done business with them before. When should one expect an item to ship after ordering?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#27 Flash Strife

Flash Strife

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:43 AM

Looks like it's dead. Sucks too, nephew wanted this.