Newegg Nintendo 3ds PC Download

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 SOLGarion

SOLGarion

The devil is in the details.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:05 AM

40% off select PC game download. Use Coupon Code EMCXNWL36. - Good til midnight on 7/20.

10% off all 3DS games. Use Coupon Code EMCXNWL37. - Good til midnight on 7/22.

#2 lilman

lilman

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:09 AM

10% = $5 off SMT IV... not too shabby: http://www.newegg.co...N82E16878116058

#3 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:40 AM

10% = $5 off SMT IV... not too shabby: http://www.newegg.co...N82E16878116058

Just be aware, that Newegg will ship it in a bubble mailer so it will probably come in damaged. Also it was a few weeks ago sold as a preorder for $42 off of Newegg, but it's still a good deal. Yeah it's $5 more than most 3DS games but the quality and the bonuses you get are justified.

Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#4 ScottsUSERID

ScottsUSERID

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:45 AM

Honestly the better deal on 3ds is just to bulk order at gamestop for the 20% off 69 or more.

#5 SnoT

SnoT

Twat Twat?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:51 AM

Just be aware, that Newegg will ship it in a bubble mailer so it will probably come in damaged. Also it was a few weeks ago sold as a preorder for $42 off of Newegg, but it's still a good deal. Yeah it's $5 more than most 3DS games but the quality and the bonuses you get are justified.

I've ordered multiple Xbox360 and PS3 games off newegg and they've never come damaged.

SnoT8282.png

#6 josekortez

josekortez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:55 AM

When I ordered Yakuza: Dead Souls for PS3, it arrived with a cracked case with a chunk missing. The pieces of plastic ended up at the bottom of the mailer.

#7 speedracer

speedracer

Get off my lawn

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:00 PM

I've ordered multiple Xbox360 and PS3 games off newegg and they've never come damaged.

The problem seems to be SMT IV specifically. It's a big crushable box and they drop it in a bubble mailer. 

Posted Image

#8 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

The problem seems to be SMT IV specifically. It's a big crushable box and they drop it in a bubble mailer. 

This. 360 and PS3 games come in fine but then again I don't care if the case gets damaged. On a Limited Edition version of the game, I do because it's a collectors thing. It's not just SMT, it's any special edition of a game newegg sells for the 3DS that has the box to house the game + soundtrack. Amazon does it too sadly.

Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#9 lilman

lilman

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:16 PM

Just be aware, that Newegg will ship it in a bubble mailer so it will probably come in damaged.

My Amazon order of SMT IV came in bubble mailer too (shipped 2-day prime). It's luck of the draw when it comes to shipping with these big online retailers. Fortunately mine came undamaged.

#10 NeoTrunks

NeoTrunks

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:41 PM

My Amazon order of SMT IV came in a nice large box. Prime release date delivery. I have heard that it depends on the individual warehouses that Amazon uses. Some of them do it right, some don't.

#11 Satchslashriani

Satchslashriani

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:33 PM

Honestly the better deal on 3ds is just to bulk order at gamestop for the 20% off 69 or more.

Can someone link to this deal? I'm not seeing anything