40% of Select PC Downloads, 10% off all 3DS Games - Newegg

Just be aware, that Newegg will ship it in a bubble mailer so it will probably come in damaged. Also it was a few weeks ago sold as a preorder for $42 off of Newegg, but it's still a good deal. Yeah it's $5 more than most 3DS games but the quality and the bonuses you get are justified.
I've ordered multiple Xbox360 and PS3 games off newegg and they've never come damaged.

When I ordered Yakuza: Dead Souls for PS3, it arrived with a cracked case with a chunk missing. The pieces of plastic ended up at the bottom of the mailer.

I've ordered multiple Xbox360 and PS3 games off newegg and they've never come damaged.
The problem seems to be SMT IV specifically. It's a big crushable box and they drop it in a bubble mailer.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem seems to be SMT IV specifically. It's a big crushable box and they drop it in a bubble mailer.
This. 360 and PS3 games come in fine but then again I don't care if the case gets damaged. On a Limited Edition version of the game, I do because it's a collectors thing. It's not just SMT, it's any special edition of a game newegg sells for the 3DS that has the box to house the game + soundtrack. Amazon does it too sadly.

Just be aware, that Newegg will ship it in a bubble mailer so it will probably come in damaged.
My Amazon order of SMT IV came in bubble mailer too (shipped 2-day prime). It's luck of the draw when it comes to shipping with these big online retailers. Fortunately mine came undamaged.

My Amazon order of SMT IV came in a nice large box. Prime release date delivery. I have heard that it depends on the individual warehouses that Amazon uses. Some of them do it right, some don't.

bread's done
Back