Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

PS3 Slim 320GB -REFURBISHED by SONY - : $199.99/free ship now at SONY: also eligible for SONY extended warranty

ps3 playstation 3 sale

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:08 AM

I'm in the market for a replacement system as well. Been scouring eBay for the last few days, it doesn't seem difficult to get a used system / bundle for ~200, regardless of the extras, HD or system model. Definitely wish that brand new Assassin's Creed III bundle for $230 from newegg came back, but I doubt it will.

I'm likely going with eBay soon since the 500GB model seems to go for a little above $200+ shipping, but still crossing my fingers on a good deal coming up within a few weeks.

#32 Guest_ChallengeEverything_*

Guest_ChallengeEverything_*

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:23 AM

I'm in the market for a replacement system as well. Been scouring eBay for the last few days, it doesn't seem difficult to get a used system / bundle for ~200, regardless of the extras, HD or system model. Definitely wish that brand new Assassin's Creed III bundle for $230 from newegg came back, but I doubt it will.

I'm likely going with eBay soon since the 500GB model seems to go for a little above $200+ shipping, but still crossing my fingers on a good deal coming up within a few weeks.

It's come back at least a few times already. I just wish they would've had it on their website, since then at least I could price match at a B&M store.

#33 b1rdman

b1rdman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:39 AM

Mine arrived today. Opened the box to check that everything was there. System and controller look brand new. I'm in the process of moving so I won't be hooking up and trying it for a few days. I'm sure it will work lol.

#34 creatureofwar

creatureofwar

I fake the power!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:10 PM

I ordered one of these shortly after the OP posted this deal but it was listed as temporarily out of stock.  Has anyone else purchased one that was out of stock and received it yet?  Sony doesn't have a firm date on when or if they'll be getting them back.