PS3 eBay Move bundle

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 mysteryd8

mysteryd8

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:13 PM

I didn't see this posted yet. One of eBay's deals today is a brand new 250GB PS3 (super?) slim Move bundle for $259.99 with free shipping. My backwards-compatible PS3 died about a month ago and I really didn't want a superslim, so I lucked out and got a regular slim bundle for slightly more.

According to the conflicting information in their listing:

Contents:

250GB PS3 Slim console

Controller

Move controller

Camera

Games: Carnival Island, Eyepet, Playstation Move Heroes and Sports Champions

Features

Includes 250GB PS3 System, PlayStation Move controller, a PlayStation Eye camera, EyePet and Sports Champion Game
250 GB hard drive for saving games, music and movies
Use the Move controller to provide interactive game play
The bundle offers $25 in savings over individual purchase
Use the included EyePet to use the Playstation Eye Camera and PS3 Move Console to project your own EyePet
Sports Champion game features six different events for your family to play
EyePet lives in your world and the digital enviroment for more interactive game play

What's in the Box

PlayStation 3 320GB system
DUALSHOCK 3 wireless controller
PlayStation Move motion controller (wireless)
PlayStation Eye camera
Sports Champions game
Eye Pet
Heroes
Carnival Island
PlayStation Move game demos disc
AC Power Cord

Buy SKU: 251926503

http://www.ebay.com/...=item258076ad47

Their pictures and description may be deceiving. Looking up the SKU at buy.com/rakuten.com (the seller) shows the same thing, but the second picture is of a superslim console with the same games. I'm totally confused.

#2 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:22 PM

I honestly didn't know this bundle. I snagged my Gf the 320GB Move Bundle last year, and it was well worth it.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#3 mysteryd8

mysteryd8

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:25 PM

I honestly didn't know this bundle. I snagged my Gf the 320GB Move Bundle last year, and it was well worth it.

That's the one that I ended up getting with my Sports Champions bundle. I upped it to a TB drive. If I was able to return that one and get this one I would!

#4 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:33 PM

One of eBay's deals today is a brand new 250GB PS3 slim Move bundle for $259.99 with free shipping. My backwards-compatible PS3 died about a month ago and I really didn't want a superslim, so I lucked out and got one of these.

I was surprised to see mention of a 250GB slim as I didn't recall that slims were made with that size HDD. I looked up the SKU on Walmart.com and their photo shows a super slim. I'd be cautious if getting a slim is important to you.

#5 mysteryd8

mysteryd8

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:36 PM

I was surprised to see mention of a 250GB slim as I didn't recall that slims were made with that size HDD. I looked up the SKU on Walmart.com and their photo shows a super slim. I'd be cautious if getting a slim is important to you.

Good call. I hadn't thought of that.

Buy.com/Rakuten.com (the seller) even has conflicting information on their website, listing it as both a 250GB and a 320GB:

Features
dot2.gif Includes 250GB PS3 System, PlayStation Move controller, a PlayStation Eye camera, EyePet and Sports Champion Game dot2.gif 250 GB hard drive for saving games, music and movies dot2.gif Use the Move controller to provide interactive game play dot2.gif The bundle offers $25 in savings over individual purchase dot2.gif Use the included EyePet to use the Playstation Eye Camera and PS3 Move Console to project your own EyePet dot2.gif Sports Champion game features six different events for your family to play dot2.gif EyePet lives in your world and the digital enviroment for more interactive game play dot2.gif What’s in the Box dot2.gif PlayStation 3 320GB system dot2.gif DUALSHOCK 3 wireless controller dot2.gif PlayStation Move motion controller (wireless) dot2.gif PlayStation Eye camera dot2.gif Sports Champions game dot2.gif Eye Pet dot2.gif Heroes dot2.gif Carnival Island dot2.gif PlayStation Move game demos disc dot2.gif AC Power Cord

#6 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:37 PM

I'll confirm that the model CECH-4001B is the super slim. 

#7 TimPV3

TimPV3

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:42 PM

While you're right about the SKU in this case, there were 250GB slimsps3250.jpg

#8 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:47 PM

While you're right about the SKU in this case, there were 250GB slims

Wow, I stand corrected. Thought there were only 120, 160, 320. Thanks.

#9 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Here's Corgi!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:29 PM

Wow, I stand corrected. Thought there were only 120, 160, 320. Thanks.

It's an easy mistake to make. Sony released the 320gb right after they released the 250gb and did away with the 250. I bought my 250Gb and within a month I think they announced the 320gb. Little did I know that I would actually fill that 250gb. Thanks Ps+!

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group