Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Newegg Flash Sale - Resident Evil 5, Dead Space 3, Etc. (Ends Tuesday, July 23rd)

Dead Space 3 dead space 3 Resident Evil 5 resident evil 5 Order Up Motionsports Adrenaline PS3 Playstation 3 playstation 3

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:49 PM

These are only on PS3.

All Games Link: http://www.neweggfla...om/Campaign/156

Charging Port ($5): http://www.neweggfla...N82E16879338017

Adrenaline Motionsports ($5): http://www.neweggfla...N82E16879267111

Order Up! ($5): http://www.neweggfla...N82E16879205132

Resident Evil 5 ($9): http://www.neweggfla...N82E16879233042

Dead Space 3 ($30): http://www.neweggfla...N82E16879200874

Ends Tuesday, July 23rd. Enjoy!

#2 Hybrid5006

Hybrid5006

White Trash Ballin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:53 PM

Nothing for me... was hoping DS3 was under $20... $30 is pretty much retail by now.

#3 Olengie

Olengie

Yukari & Rise are the Best Girls.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:09 PM

Darn, Resident Evil 5 isn't even the Gold Edition. :lol:

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#4 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Here's Corgi!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:00 PM

Thanks for the post OP! Nothing for me but keep up the good work.

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

#5 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:08 PM

I was hoping for a $20 Dead Space 3, this one is sure taking its sweet ass time to drop.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#6 Gedemer

Gedemer

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:09 PM

Is resident evil 5 worth that price?

Currently Playing:  |  :pc: Divinity:Original Sin | :ps4: The Last of Us Remastered |

Finished Games: None

Last Movie Watched: Guardians of the Galaxy   :hot:

GT/PSN: Gedemer

Gedemer.pngfs_pc.png

#7 josekortez

josekortez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:24 PM

Got the Order Up and MotionSports games along with Michael Jackson 3DS for $15 total. Suh-weet.

#8 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:36 PM

I was hoping for a $20 Dead Space 3, this one is sure taking its sweet ass time to drop.

It actually is a fun game so why would you be disappointed. I get tired of buying games near launch and then they come down within 3 months. This one, though, I bought from best buy before when they had their 60 days price match policy. I got it for $39.99 and got it at launch. I also, got $20 for preordering it and dlc. :)

#9 wongjp

wongjp

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:38 PM

Thanks OP!

Of the trilogy, Dead Space 3 was the weakest IMO. Tacked on "crafting" (in disguise as "hey, let's do microtransactions") and more predictable scares than DS1 or DS2. 

Twitch LiveStreams at: www.twitch.tv/wongJP

Extra Life 2014 is coming: http://bit.ly/1nUR6fk

#10 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:52 PM

Thanks OP!

Of the trilogy, Dead Space 3 was the weakest IMO. Tacked on "crafting" (in disguise as "hey, let's do microtransactions") and more predictable scares than DS1 or DS2. 

I never did any microtransactions. I did use that glitch for extra parts. I liked it. The last levels of just snow weren't as good, but overall the relationship between Isaac and the girl was really good. DS3 was still a solid game. I never played the first two but have them.

#11 wongjp

wongjp

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:58 PM

I never did any microtransactions. I did use that glitch for extra parts. I liked it. The last levels of just snow weren't as good, but overall the relationship between Isaac and the girl was really good. DS3 was still a solid game. I never played the first two but have them.

Yeah, I didn't do any of the microtransactions either. But I did read about the glitch :)

You must play the previous ones! :) Genuinely scarier IMO.

Twitch LiveStreams at: www.twitch.tv/wongJP

Extra Life 2014 is coming: http://bit.ly/1nUR6fk

#12 hwmusic

hwmusic

Bloodrocuted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:28 AM

Yeah, I didn't do any of the microtransactions either. But I did read about the glitch :)

You must play the previous ones! :) Genuinely scarier IMO.

and better

Wait now, what did they say
about the human body and proportions of things?
Blood is an energy conductor.
I am full of that all I need is an outlet.
----Dethklok

#13 Dragonaxe3

Dragonaxe3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:42 AM

If it was the gold edition, yes. Since it's the vanilla it doesn't seem worth it. The game itself is great, but honestly, the lost in nightmares dlc was amazing.

Dragonaxe3.png

fs_overall.png

#14 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:52 AM

Thanks, but absolutely nothing worth noting here.

xivpads.png

#15 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:39 AM

They also have $35 Wii U Pro controllers.  Not quite as good as the BBY deal of the day from earlier this week but they're available in black too this time which is why a lot of people were passing on that.

See I think that in many ways DS3 was the most polished and well rounded game in the series and yet that's exactly what makes it the worst.  Far more shooter, these open areas that are neat but lead to even more repetition and backtracking, a crafting system that let's you build the gun you want but looses the character of the weapons, and it really can drag as it tries to pad itself out and be grand in scope.  In a lot of ways it feels like Gears of War in space more than Deadspace which is a shame because it had some genuinely neat sequences and there were a lot of AHA moments that tied together the story of all three games.  In between those moments I kept finding myself wishing the game would just hurry up and end though.

Yeah, the microtransactions being tacked on was crappy and offensive but it was never pushed in your face or felt mandatory (got the crafting achievements like 2/3's through the game without them).  I think if they had maybe just let Isaac be a minor character and gone in a different direction they could have told the same story within the shooter framework and had a lot less scrutiny.  Then again I paid $11 for DS3, sold it for $18 and almost quit several times during my play through and definitely wouldn't recommend it above $20.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#16 myka22

myka22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:48 AM

Well it's still better then RE 6. It's a great game if you have somebody to play it coop with, otherwise dealing with the partner a.i. can be annoying. Probably better off picking up the Gold Edition that has all the dlc.

Currently Playing: Killer Instinct, Ryse.

#17 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:59 AM

Well it's still better then RE 6. It's a great game if you have somebody to play it coop with, otherwise dealing with the partner a.i. can be annoying. Probably better off picking up the Gold Edition that has all the dlc.

I thought RE6 was better than 5 personally. I did not like RE5.

Would've picked up DS3 had it been 20, games taking so long to drop. DS2 was a much better game and dropped quick.

#18 nbr2son

nbr2son

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:29 AM

In for one MJ 3DS. Thanks OP.

#19 Six6Sick

Six6Sick

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:33 AM

Gamefly has Dead Space 3 for 19.99 no shipping

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dead Space 3, dead space 3, Resident Evil 5, resident evil 5, Order Up, Motionsports, Adrenaline, PS3, Playstation 3, playstation 3