lumines ps vita

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 trilokavijaya

trilokavijaya

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:36 PM

Lumines on the vita for $9.89, i did a quick cag search first and didn't see it so i started a thread.

http://www.amazon.co...0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

#2 midloo

midloo

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:38 PM

That's a great deal for the physical copy.  Beats the sale they had on PSN recently.  Thanks OP!

Posted Image

#3 trilokavijaya

trilokavijaya

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:04 PM

That's a great deal for the physical copy.  Beats the sale they had on PSN recently.  Thanks OP!

yeah, with the memory cards always being oos via gohastings, haveing a physical copy does indeed have its advantages...

#4 xRemnant

xRemnant

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:11 PM

I want it but been waiting for it to be that price digitally. Only one game I've bough physically and that's Persona 4 Golden.

#5 The Lord of Awesome

The Lord of Awesome

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:29 PM

Chances of this being free on PS+ sometime soon seems pretty high to me

#6 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:48 PM

i love the ”future of the future” track in this game !
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#7 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:53 PM

i love the ”future of the future” track in this game !

I've sent you a few PMs in regards to a question I have with Best Buy, really interested in your feedback.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#8 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:24 AM

Chances of this being free on PS+ sometime soon seems pretty high to me

It went free on Japan PS+, so that might be possible here.  $10 is a great price for this game, though.  If you have a Vita, it should be in your collection.

#9 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:49 AM

It is sad that the fact that this doesn't have a platinum makes me much less interested in it...

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#10 mang9432

mang9432

Bad Baby 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:49 AM

got one, thanks OP, was just looking at this on the store @ $29.99 and wishing it were more like $10

Posted Image

#11 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:17 AM

Seems like an ideal digital game, but that is a good price. Hmm.

Crunchewy.png

#12 trilokavijaya

trilokavijaya

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:51 AM

the game's over 700mb...i'd highly sugest buying this for the $9.

Here's a review on the trophy guide:

http://www.ps3trophi...ophy-guide.html

#13 kme06d

kme06d

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:56 PM

Got one too. Just fyi, the 3rd party that was selling it charges sales tax in Florida, so my total was $10.59. Was anyone else charged sales tax? 

Earn an easy $25 a month in Amazon giftcards here! PM me for more details!

#14 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:54 PM

Definitely worth it at this price. I too prefer it digitally bc it's the perfect game to always have available on the OS, but if you're wavering at all on this, get it.

GS Feedback Sheet/Thread

https://docs.google....NWc&usp=sharing

MattNY.png

#15 XClaude

XClaude

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:57 PM

Thanks for the heads up!  Price matching at BB later today :)

#16 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:48 AM

Decided to order one. Thanks for the heads up, OP!

Crunchewy.png

#17 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

Official Member

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:05 AM

i'll try to pm with BestBuy tomorrow as I have a  5 dollar giftcard

#18 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:09 AM

Thanks for the heads up!  Price matching at BB later today :)

If anyone gets this PMed at BB consider yourself lucky because BB should not be PMing this.

532919.pngsig.gif

My Trade List

#19 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

Official Member

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:13 AM

If anyone gets this PMed at BB consider yourself lucky because BB should not be PMing this.

From my experience most associates at Best Buy read "Fulfilled by Amazon" and are satisfied.

I shall let you know tomorrow if I was able to PM this

#20 XClaude

XClaude

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:14 AM

You are correct.  They refused my PM request on the reason that it isn't "sold by amazon".

However, I went down the street to Target, walked up to the customer service counter showed the girl my phone with amazon page showing lumines.  She says, Yep, we should PM that.  Got the game and had to wait for store manager to override the price since it's a third of the sticker price! lol

#21 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:19 AM

Oh I agree it is worth trying, but some people overlook that they don't match 3rd party sellers and then bitch and moan to the corporate/store managers because they feel they are being mislead. When in reality they don't know the rules themselves.

532919.pngsig.gif

My Trade List

#22 Stereo

Stereo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:39 AM

I don't know if was smart to get this the day before the Amazon gold box event but I did, oh who I'm I kidding, there won't be anything good in the Amazon sale, lol.