Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice: Good look at the new Batmobile

• Please log in to reply
432 replies to this topic

#421 snakeybro

snakeybro

Bronze Trophy Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:57 PM

Thats cool, sooner is better. I saw a vid of Ben Affleck and the crew shooting scenes in Detroit.

Currently Playing:   :ps4: Destiny, Madden 15, Metro Redux, Last of Us Remastered, OlliOlli, Velocity 2X   :3ds: Gunvolt, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe, VVVVVV, Super Mario 3D Land    :vita: Dragon's Crown, Metrico, Mega Man X4, TxK, Sly Cooper Trilogy, Phantom Breaker

:xb1: Peggle 2, Madden 15, Diablo 3: UEE, Metro Redux, The Golf Club

solidSNAKE231989.png

20140611-40611011-4gamer-003-1-thumb.jpg

#422 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:59 PM

I am thinking some of these theater chains got together and talked to the studio about how both movies, although successful would probably hurt sales of the other movies during the first two weeks and the fact that their premium screens (RPX, ETX, IMAX, etc) would get a major work out showing those movies.

#423 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:15 AM

Well the studio has gone out to publically state that the teaser will NOT be released on line or in theaters.

Some times I wonder if they wan't people to hate this movie.  I had read somewhere that most that did see it really didn't care after seeing the Deadpool test footage.  

Posted Image

#424 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:36 AM

The best thing about Marvel movies is the range of emotions that one can and should feel, as well as portraying a wide variety of themes.

It may be the last fun DC comics movie was Superman Returns, where everything wasn't so serious.

http://io9.com/has-w...ld-b-1627507951

If you have children, viewer discretion is advised because the WB plans on making their movies gritty and humorless, perfect for that angst ridden teenager.

Batsugunner.png

#425 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:48 AM

Considering the direction DC itself has taken the past decade and a half, this isn't too surprising.

And yes, this will be bad news considering how insane the DC Universe is.

#426 moon_knight

moon_knight

Gotta Have Blue Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:37 PM

The best thing about Marvel movies is the range of emotions that one can and should feel, as well as portraying a wide variety of themes.

It may be the last fun DC comics movie was Superman Returns, where everything wasn't so serious.

http://io9.com/has-w...ld-b-1627507951

If you have children, viewer discretion is advised because the WB plans on making their movies gritty and humorless, perfect for that angst ridden teenager.

I agree anything that isn't Marvel is shit. Fuck the new FF movie nobody has seen yet while we're at it.

#427 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:48 PM

I think he meant "Marvel property" not "Marvel Studios."

#428 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:59 PM

when is iron man gonna be in these movies?

#429 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:49 AM

http://www.comingsoo...s.php?id=121554

wow, WB Blinked and moved the movie up to the new date instead of against Captain America 3. I truly wonder if it was because of the conflicts some of these theaters would have by showing two major movies the same weekend...again with my argument of who gets more IMAX screen time? Yes it would have been a major nerd fest that weekend to see two major movies.

What do you guys think?

Now it's opening the same weekend as Beverly Hills Cop, wait there's a new Beverly Hills Cop? This is great news!

#430 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:47 PM

http://www.comingsoo...s.php?id=122794

pretty good look at the new batmobile. 

#431 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:50 PM

Considering Arkham Knight is coming out next year because it's for teh PS4 despite being functionally the same game as City. Gotta keep the fans hungry enough for the 2016 movie.

Batsugunner.png

#432 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:21 AM

http://www.comingsoo...s.php?id=122814

holy hell!

#433 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:31 AM

Saw the pictures yesterday, and I'm not sure what to think so I'm holding off till I see the movie.  However I think I'm starting to like it, but then I think it just seems like they'er trying to modify the Tumbler and that just seems unoriginal.  I guess I have mixed feelings about it.  The one thing I am liking about the film is from what has been shown of Wonder Woman she belongs more in Conan the Barbarian than this.  

Posted Image