Best Buy Back to School Deals: 7/28/13-8/3/13 (God of War Ascension $20, Ni No Kuni $20, NFS: Most Wanted $15, NFL 13 $15)

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Best Buy Back to School Deals - Main Page - 7/28/13-8/3/13
Add to cart to see sale price
:ps3: God of War: Ascension $19.99
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch $19.99
:360: :ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3- PlayStation 3 $19.99 ($9.99 after $10 off @gamer coupon)
:360: :ps3: Need for Speed Most Wanted $14.99
:360: :ps3: NFL 13 $14.99
:psp: :3ds: LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey $19.99
:3ds: Project X Zone $29.99
Video Game Deals - Best Buy Back to School Deals

Previous Week
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_&_dynSessConf=-8390886715918903930&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=GL_BTS_Video_Games_20130721&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&fs=&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

Skylanders: Giants Portal Owners Pack - Nintendo 3DS $19.99
Nintendo Land $17.99
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 $19.99 *Wii U*
Tomb Raider $29.99
Battlefield 3 Premium $29.99
Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition - Nintendo Wii $7.99
LEGO Star Wars III — Play & Collect Limited Exclusive Edition - Nintendo DS $11.99
Crosswords Plus - Nintendo 3DS $4.99
Pokémon Conquest - Nintendo DS $14.99
Steel Diver - Nintendo 3DS $4.99
Family Party: 30 Great Games — Obstacle Arcade - Nintendo Wii U $7.99
$20 PlayStation Network Card and 3-Month PlayStation Plus Subscription Bundle $27.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed Metro and Kirby, even though I have a used copy already. Wouldn't mind keeping a sealed copy of Kirby and selling my used copy that I paid $20 for >.

Maybe it's just me but none of these prices are showing up on the site.

EDIT: Nevermind. :)

In for Kirby. Hope they're still available tomorrow. :x

edit: Is this online only or in-store as well? :O

What's up with BB and pricing Kirby games really low at $8? I remember they had Epic Yarn for $8 new a loooong time ago too when it had never gotten close to that price even used. (Plus Wii Remote Pluses for $8! And that game that came with it traded in for $4! lol) Regardless, thanks op.

WOW at Kirby Dream Collection.  I thought I was gonna have to pay full price cause they seem to be disappearing around me.  This is a great deal, thanks!

@taylort3

Conquest is a great game. One of the last games I truly enjoyed on my DS Lite. If you're into strategy games and Pokemon it's a no brainer!

Got Kirby and the PSN bundle. I can always use more Wii games and PSN credit. (Needed 20$ for Hot Shots Golf on tuesday anyway)

Thanks OP, dont see Kirby lasting long

yup, using a gift card.

edit: not working at all with gift card, and that's the only thing I wanted to use.  Shit.

Grabbed Kirby, $20 PSN card and 3 months of PS+ for $32 shipped after my $5 certificate, a great deal, thanks!

That's partly why I ordered two, as that should force Best Buy to use a bigger and (hopefully) more secure box rather than a bubble mailer or something of that sort.
The game still the same size as a dvd case so they could still fit 2 or 3 in a larger padded envelope.

I got my Metro and Kirby with a gift card with no issues. Had a $40 gift card and paid the rest with my debit card. Worked fine for me

I got my Metro and Kirby with a gift card with no issues. Had a $40 gift card and paid the rest with my debit card. Worked fine for me
It looks like the issue is paying the entire balance with a gift card(s); if you pay for even a little bit with a credit card, you won't have any problems.

bread's done
Back