PRU Gamestop diablo 3

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Evt

Evt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:28 AM

Just got an email telling me to print out a coupon for $10 off for pre-ordering before 7/27 and being a powerup rewards, so check active offers if you've pre-ordered before 7/27.

P.S. Possible deal to some, not others

P.S.S. I don't think I saw this any where else on the board could be wrong.

#2 preston181

preston181

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:31 AM

Amazon has the same deal, without having to be a rewards member.

#3 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:50 AM

Well since all Blizzard Console games are rare, I wonder if this will follow suit for this gen / next gen....

xivpads.png

#4 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Formely Moose

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:39 AM

I would love it if this worked for the PS4... As far as I know D3 is the only retail couch coop game? Maybe BF4?

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

Congrats on the booty 

#5 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:43 AM

I don't think BF has had local co-OP since BF:BC

COD Ghosts might.

xivpads.png

#6 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:56 AM

There's tons of retail games with couch co-op.

#7 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Formely Moose

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:58 AM

There's tons of retail games with couch co-op.

For the PS4?

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

Congrats on the booty 

#8 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:01 AM

I'll be picking this up at Amazon, mainly because it has couch co-op. So many games lack local co-op, and especially for 3-4 players. It's enjoyable enough :D

Kat_Siggy80.png Katsumica.png

#9 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:06 AM

Operation Raccoon City is a better game than this shit.

#10 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:14 AM

Have you played the console version? No? Then shush.

xivpads.png

#11 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:22 AM

you also get a $10 reward cert for pre ordering at bb and its $10 off at amazon

do you like conga's? do you like lines? do you like free iphones/cash?! join the iphone canga line!

http://www.cheapassg.../#entry11235053

#12 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:31 AM

Have you played the console version? No? Then shush.

Oh, so it's different from the PC version? I didn't know they were changing the story. 

I might need to get it then! Can't wait!

#13 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:37 AM

The story was fine - it was everything else on PC that was bad. (At launch anyway)

Besides, newcomers to Diablo won't understand it anyway, considering it pretty much leaves off after D2 and kinda expects you to know.

All in all, honestly, which Diablo story was rememberable anyway. I played D2's story about a billion times, but I honestly can't tell you a piece of lore except boss names. Same goes for D1.

I do wonder if they will keep the pony level, or do something different.

xivpads.png

#14 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:35 AM

very few games this gen are worse than resi com: raccoon city seals this aint one of em lol
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#15 XClaude

XClaude

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:28 AM

The story was fine - it was everything else on PC that was bad. (At launch anyway)

I guess many people would disagree with you here... I'm one of them...

When a certain important character who came to be THE FACE of Diablo games... dies... my jaw dropped and I wanted to curse Wilson to death.

Though I must say... couch coop is a pretty appealing feature... such things are getting rarer by the day...

#16 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:41 PM

^Really?

The face of Diablo? It only came to that as he was the go to guy for the story quests of D2. I thought more so Tyreal was the better face of Diablo. He had to offer in more of a story arch. Deckard Cain was just the guy you had to listen to say "hoaradric cuuuuuube!" A billion times in D2.

Anyway, I can hardly believe people actually play Diablo for its story. Each game probably has one or two memorable moments story wise. First one was the very end. Second one had BAAL attacking the town and the World Crystal getting destroyed. The third game had Deckard's death and... That's it.

Sure it was a shock he finally kicked the bucket, but given Deckard cheated death for two games, plus the beginning of the third, it was bound to happen.

xivpads.png

#17 draven1089

draven1089

Why So Serious ?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:22 PM

Troll, move along. The fact that you're saying ORC is better then anything proves you're just looking for someone to start flaming.

Posted Image

Many Fall, Few Rise

#18 mundial1345

mundial1345

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:48 PM

so did anyone actually get the coupon yet? I pre ordered in store sunday which falls between the dates listed on the website (7-17 to 7-26) and received the e-mail about $10 off but have yet to receive the  coupon

mundial1345.png

#19 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:40 PM

I have not recieved the coupon either under my active offers. Might have to contact CS.

Edit: I did get the email tho.

xivpads.png

#20 mundial1345

mundial1345

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:51 PM

I have not recieved the coupon either under my active offers. Might have to contact CS.

Edit: I did get the email tho.

well that makes me feel a little better you didn't get one yet. Thats what I was afraid I was giong to have to do

mundial1345.png

#21 HakurenKyo06

HakurenKyo06

Duane Follower.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:55 PM

I got my coupon in my active offer yesterday, print it out and take it to the store when the game releases.

#22 Jaashuaa

Jaashuaa

Jeep! Jeep!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:18 PM

You asked a question and then answered it. That is just silly.

518815.png

#23 ProppaT

ProppaT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:26 PM

I really wish this was a launch title for the PS4.  I wonder when they're finally going to give us a release date?  I thought the PC version was just fine (and yeah, I'm a D2 veteran) and I'm really looking forward to a slightly more casual approach to playing from the couch.  Consoles really haven't had a great game in the genre since the Champions of Norrath games on the PS2.  And yes, I realize that Torchlight exists on the Xbox...they're fun, but they're not on the same level to me.

#24 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:42 PM

very few games this gen are worse than resi com: raccoon city seals this aint one of em lol

didn't you buy haze, or dark void during the gamestop sale? lol

#25 burritoman

burritoman

Bounty Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:20 PM

Troll, move along. The fact that you're saying ORC is better then anything proves you're just looking for someone to start flaming.

You sir, have never played Dr. Chaos for the NES. lol.

I want this, but I think I am going to wait on a good preview before I buy it.

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#26 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:51 AM

I was informed you have to first pre-order the game, and then it will show up in the active offers. (In store.) however, online you just punch in your PUR Pro number and it should take $10 off at checkout.

xivpads.png

#27 NanbaYaiber

NanbaYaiber

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:55 AM

Do you have to be a PRO member to do this? I just went in today to preorder and the lady wasn't sure what was up. I'm just a reg member. I haven't felt like preordering since I don't buy many games as of late. Just had to for this one for the bonuses and $10 off.

#28 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:28 AM

Do you have to be a PRO member to do this? I just went in today to preorder and the lady wasn't sure what was up. I'm just a reg member. I haven't felt like preordering since I don't buy many games as of late. Just had to for this one for the bonuses and $10 off.

No it's valid for free members also.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#29 NanbaYaiber

NanbaYaiber

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:47 PM

No it's valid for free members also.

I hope so. I never see anything pop up in my rewards account. I know on the email it just says "power up rewards member". I'm still waiting for this coupon! But either way, I was gonna preorder it. Anyone else get their coupon thing?

#30 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:59 AM

I got mine Friday, but it did take about 3 days from when I preordered it. Remember, sometimes coupons aren't distributed on the weekends. (At least that is what they say.)

xivpads.png