Photo
- - - - -

PS Vita Bundle: 32gb memory card, three games, travel case, and grip accessory.

playstation vita ps vita littlebigplanet soul sacrifice persona 4 persona 4 golden

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:14 AM

I think the starting price of $275 is fair especially since I threw in free shipping. How I came to that price is due to me combining the cheapest priced (functional) Vita on eBay with the cheapest 32gb memory card on eBay. 

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=281140851733

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Wolf Among Us [Ep 1 - 5], Outlast: Whistleblower, WATCH_DOGS 

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#2 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:17 PM

free bump...

is that plastic caseing any  good and  how about the   case... (good to keep system in)       dude gave me a case of those plastic things for free in a massive shipment i got off ebay , just tossed them in my basement...

WOOOO I STINK

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: playstation, vita, ps vita, littlebigplanet, soul sacrifice, persona 4, persona 4 golden