• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 H3m1 R4m

H3m1 R4m

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:27 PM

http://www.bestbuy.c...999205600050003

I didn't see this posted on here so if it is posted somewhere else please feel free to delete. Title says it all.

$20 PlayStation Network Card and 3-Month PlayStation Plus Subscription Bundle

Save $10 when you buy this package. Take your gaming to the next level with the exclusive content and exciting downloads of PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Network. This package includes the new PlayStation Plus 3-month subscription card and a $20 PlayStation Network card.

Special package savings of $10 (discounted from individual-item total: reg. price $17.99 PlayStation Plus card + $20 PlayStation Network card = $37.99 - $10 instant savings = $27.99 final price)

#2 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:47 PM

Sweet, I got this the last time they had it on sale. Thanks OP

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#3 Ballistic

Ballistic

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:04 PM

This is a good deal! Thanks for posting :)

#4 x PlaTtiNum

x PlaTtiNum

CAG Newbie

• CAG in Training

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:04 PM

dam i need ps+ it runs out in 3 days i might go buy this today

#5 Autosaver

Autosaver

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:32 PM

There's a thread already - it's all based on the Back2School sale.

AFAIK, it expires tomorrow?

#6 mightyduck

mightyduck

You're killin' me Smalls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:38 PM

Hmmm, was thinking about picking up a PSN card for that upcoming TMNT game, maybe this would be the way to go.

#7 renebasketball

renebasketball

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:22 PM

thanks. Regretted not getting it last time. Not making that mistake again.

#8 dominus57

dominus57

CAG Newbie

• CAG in Training

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:30 PM

With ps+ if I just redeemed a 1 year card will the 3 month card just add to my current subscription?

#9 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:39 PM

With ps+ if I just redeemed a 1 year card will the 3 month card just add to my current subscription?

yes, that's exactly right. did it many times myself

#10 Darthchi71

Darthchi71

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:41 PM

Do they email the codes? or is it sent through the mail? i havent bought any PSN stuff from bestbuy.com before.

#11 Paris_Hilton_Groupie

Paris_Hilton_Groupie

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:41 PM

Mm. Great, in for one! I was really disappointed when I missed the last sale. :( Thanks OP! Probably going to get some dlc and download uncharted 3 when I get it. assuming I get it in time. Virtue's Quest for vita also looks appealing. Glad you made a new post cause I wouldn't have seen the deal in the other thread.

#12 danhoo

danhoo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:49 PM

This has probably been asked before, but does anyone know if the PS+ 3-month cards have an expiration date?  I'm wondering if I can buy one now and save it for after I get a PS4.

#13 djduke316

djduke316

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:57 PM

This has probably been asked before, but does anyone know if the PS+ 3-month cards have an expiration date?  I'm wondering if I can buy one now and save it for after I get a PS4.

They dont have expiration dates. They're just like any other scratch card you might buy.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 alangst

alangst

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:08 PM

May be a dumb question, but can you use the $20 psn card to buy more ps plus time?     

#15 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:29 PM

I've been told that you can. 

Can't wait to pick this up. My + trial from E3 runs out tonight. 

#16 yokofox33

yokofox33

House Stark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:30 PM

Picked one up. Thanks OP.

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6213-9792

Animal Crossing Trade List (will update frequently)

#17 FrankieFiero

FrankieFiero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:55 PM

May be a dumb question, but can you use the $20 psn card to buy more ps plus time?     

Absolutely yes... I have a balance in my PSN Wallet that's been sitting there for a while, and got a note from Sony recommending that I get PS+ with it.

#18 thesuzukimethod

thesuzukimethod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:59 PM

Thx to OP and whomever posted the back2school deal.  used my reward zone to get this for $23.  :)

#19 djduke316

djduke316

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:07 AM

Just so anyone else was wondering it's one offer per person. I was going to get at least 2 offers but oh well.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#20 H3m1 R4m

H3m1 R4m

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:21 AM

This may be posted in the back to school section but I felt it deserved it's own thread. Besides how many people would have actually known about this deal unless I posted it. Alot of use dont read those because of the disappointing deals being advertised from time to time. Anyway I just wanted to say your'e welcome to those who thanked me.

#21 bludd

bludd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:56 AM

Ps Plus cards expire a year after activation from what I googled on the web, I was thinking of loading up on them on the last sale but am not certain if I will be getting a ps4 anytime soon.  

#22 Dr0p119

Dr0p119

Chief Red Thunder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:33 AM

This may be posted in the back to school section but I felt it deserved it's own thread. Besides how many people would have actually known about this deal unless I posted it. Alot of use dont read those because of the disappointing deals being advertised from time to time. Anyway I just wanted to say your'e welcome to those who thanked me.

So, try reading its in the title.

#23 Gscept

Gscept

Gamer Afficionado!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:11 AM

Too bad is one per order... Last time I got 6 bundles at once. Gonna have to do 6 separate orders then.... :ziplip:

To all my Sig. Haters!!!
Xbox.360GSCEPTER.png

***Plus 1100+ on PS3 BF3

300+PC

#24 Gscept

Gscept

Gamer Afficionado!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:18 AM

Just so anyone else was wondering it's one offer per person. I was going to get at least 2 offers but oh well.

Do two separate transactions... It's one per order not one per person!!!!!!!

To all my Sig. Haters!!!
Xbox.360GSCEPTER.png

***Plus 1100+ on PS3 BF3

300+PC

#25 H3m1 R4m

H3m1 R4m

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:35 PM

As I said before people overlook that thread due to the disappointing deals Best Buy advertises time and time again. Just like the @Gamer thread it is overlooked. People do this all the time. They see a great deal advertised in a deal thread they single it out and post it in a seperate thead. That way more people can see the deal and jump on it.

#26 Not Eric

Not Eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:20 PM

To be fair to the OP, on my end, that thread title cuts off at Pokemon Conquest. Plus, this same deal got a good amount of attention the last time it showed up so I'm not against it being highlighted.

NotRic.png