Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

HitBliss - Free streaming movies/tv shows & Pandora One subscriptions. Now you can rent movies or buy TV shows from Amazon using credit.

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:03 PM

http://www.hitbliss.com

You just watch ads to earn credit. You can earn up to $5 credit each time and then you must spend the credit. You can rent movies or buy tv shows. TV shows and older movies are $1.99 and new movies are $3.99. You can rent or buy up to 7 movies or tv shows per day.

There are no ads in the shows or movies.

Update: Pandora One subscriptions are now available.

http://www.hitbliss.com/pandora.html

http://www.pandora.com/one

Android app available to earn credit.

https://play.google....BlissEarn&hl=en

#2 Dishinshoryuken

Dishinshoryuken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:06 AM

Might take a gander at that later. thanks for the hitup.

Cheers

What a wonderful sight. :360::psp:

#3 mr.me

mr.me

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:36 PM

Looks pretty cool and they actually have a good selection of movies unlike Netflix. Thanks!

#4 Peyton_Manning

Peyton_Manning

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:48 PM

1.99 per episode?

#5 rpmboy

rpmboy

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:02 PM

1.99 per episode?

Yeah, but it looks like you "buy" them instead of renting.

#6 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:51 PM

Pandora One subscriptions are now available.

http://www.hitbliss.com/pandora.html

#7 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:03 PM

1835341-69AGXDD.jpg

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:16 PM

You can rent movies or buy TV shows from Amazon.com with your credit.

#9 GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim

Arcade Cabinet Builder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:37 PM

You can rent movies or buy TV shows from Amazon.com with your credit.

NOW you have my attention.

#10 st4nd4u

st4nd4u

as above, so below

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:58 PM

does it give you a code or do you have to link your amazon account?

11thsonic_zps28a6dc59.gif?t=1384037144

#11 PrivatePuncake

PrivatePuncake

Melon Bandit

• CAG in Training

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

thanks!

Accepting unwanted Steam gift codes! For my personal collection, friends, and family! 

Please subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/user/977shady and have a chance at winning a PSN/XBOX/STEAM code every Sunday!  Also please comment on: 

Please go follow thegamingglobe on Tumblr for all your gaming needs! There will also be giveaways on the Tumblr! http://thegamingglobe.tumblr.com/

#12 ludus

ludus

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:33 PM

Sounds very appealing. I might join just to start renting movies and some tv shows. 

LeaptradeForumSignature.jpg

#13 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:32 AM

does it give you a code or do you have to link your amazon account?

I
You have to log into your Amazon account and they apply the credit to your account to buy the TV show or rent the movie.

#14 st4nd4u

st4nd4u

as above, so below

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:12 PM

I
You have to log into your Amazon account and they apply the credit to your account to buy the TV show or rent the movie.

EDIT: I looked into this a bit farther and it seems that amazon instant video is only available to some people as it is currently in an "experimental" phase.

#15 Miketheking

Miketheking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:27 AM

So you watch ads from what an app or the site and you earn free credit to rent or buy movies and tv series. Sounds good but I don't wanna link my amazon account to this site unless it's legit. I'll wait a little while to see what others on here think about it.
"PLAY BEAT PLATINUM"

#16 Daw19yoyo

Daw19yoyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:19 PM

So you watch ads from what an app or the site and you earn free credit to rent or buy movies and tv series. Sounds good but I don't wanna link my amazon account to this site unless it's legit. I'll wait a little while to see what others on here think about it.

I'd bet it is. It's pretty sweet, at least to me. Have yet to "buy" anything from amazon yet, only the anime's that are native to the service so when I do I'll post more.

Your new riddle of the day...year.... Forever?:
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could Chuck Norris?
All of it.

(lol) Its a Spaceship!

Dawness:
adjective
1. proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern: the random selection of numbers, multiplied by ∞. :whee:

#17 st4nd4u

st4nd4u

as above, so below

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2013 - 09:19 PM

Upon using this service for a few more days I do have to say it is pretty useful. 

You can use your credit to buy/rent up to 3 shows or movies from amazon per day. which doesn't sound like a lot but to put it into perspective - You watch about 5 - 10 minutes of ads, to be able to own an hour tv episode, ad free, for forever. Not bad at all.

#18 playing mantis

playing mantis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:12 AM

EDIT: I looked into this a bit farther and it seems that amazon instant video is only available to some people as it is currently in an "experimental" phase.

I change my amazon password before purchasing through the hitbliss program, then I change it back after the transactions are complete. Somewhat more secure, as they don't have full time access to your account. The other option would be to create a separate amazon account for buying videos on. Not a big deal if you don't already have a large video library built up.

To get access to amazon video marketplace, just send a complaint about the selection. Oh, and please complain about not being able to buy Movies, and the fact that you can't rent/buy in HD. Please ask for all options to be given. I'd rather pay $1 more for TV episodes to have HD, even though it means getting 2 episodes instead of 3. And sometimes even $6 is enough to get an HD movie. Kick-Ass was on sale for $5.99 for BF/CM 

Posted Image

#19 st4nd4u

st4nd4u

as above, so below

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:11 PM

I change my amazon password before purchasing through the hitbliss program, then I change it back after the transactions are complete. Somewhat more secure, as they don't have full time access to your account. The other option would be to create a separate amazon account for buying videos on. Not a big deal if you don't already have a large video library built up.

To get access to amazon video marketplace, just send a complaint about the selection. Oh, and please complain about not being able to buy Movies, and the fact that you can't rent/buy in HD. Please ask for all options to be given. I'd rather pay $1 more for TV episodes to have HD, even though it means getting 2 episodes instead of 3. And sometimes even $6 is enough to get an HD movie. Kick-Ass was on sale for $5.99 for BF/CM 

yea I made a brand new account. no reason to give them full reign over my bing rewards earnings lol