Newegg $15 off $50 for Students

Hirshy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Just got this sent to my .edu email addresses, STUDENT15 takes $15 off $50. 
One per customer (email address). 
July 24-August 6. 

Got 3 PSN $20 cards for $48 shipped. Works well if you don't want to go through the mobile site for the WALLET promo. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried this on a non-edu email and it says "Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code STUDENT15."

Obvious, but had to try

I tried this on a non-edu email and it says "Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code STUDENT15."

Obvious, but had to try
photo-770.png

Back to the wallet promo.

I tried it with an EDU email and it still said "Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code STUDENT15."  I'm assuming they are linking back to the STUDENT15 email distribution list.

I wonder if you could use both this promo and the $15 Wallet promo on one order.
If anyone can confirm this, I would love to give mine a try. I also have a $15 gift card so a $45 discount would be great for that video card I have been eyeing up. :p

I know this may be a dumb question but would the code work for something 49.99 since it's technically not $50?

I know this may be a dumb question but would the code work for something 49.99 since it's technically not $50?
Not a dumb questions, I read this quite a bit actually.

and nope it will not, but you can always find filler items for 1 or 2 dollars.

It's a legitimate question.  Amazon sometimes lets you get their "free shipping for $25+" even when you're slightly under $25, or so I hear.

Is this just distributed once or is there another round for people who have a school address but haven't used it?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back