Photo
* * - - - 34 votes

Best Buy Black Friday in July Sale 7/26-7/27 - Now Live!

best buy black friday july

• Please log in to reply
438 replies to this topic

#331 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:43 AM

is anyone able to get the buy 1 get 1 deal to work for the ea games? im trying to add fifa 13 and nfs for ps3.. and its charging me for both of them, i thought it was buy 1 get 1 free?.. hmm

Wait for it to update. It is meant to update on the next hour.

There are no $5 games, lol. Or anything cheap.

Steel Diver.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#332 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:45 AM

Steel Diver, Kirby, Just Dance 3 and Style Savvy were already on sale this week. They aren't a part of this "black friday" sale.

Selling Call of Duty: Ghosts Steel book for $10 and the GTA hat for $15

Deader2818.png

#333 Liquid-Swords

Liquid-Swords

Deal Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:48 AM

Oh well save my $20 cert for GTA 5.

#334 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:49 AM

so just wanted to make sure i was looking at the right sale.. i just see the 3ds's on sale again and thats pretty much it, right?

My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#335 Autosaver

Autosaver

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:50 AM

Tomb Raider was like $10 on Steam last week.

#336 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:50 AM

Steel Diver, Kirby, Just Dance 3 and Style Savvy were already on sale this week. They aren't a part of this "black friday" sale.

Yeah, but they're under the sale banner thing.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#337 omgoblins

omgoblins

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:53 AM

Not bad.

My mother actually bought my son a 3DS the other week which was really cool of her. She got the Cosmo Black 3DS and New Super Mario Bros 2, along with the Super Mario DS Starter Kit. She paid full MSRP so $169.99, $39.99, and $19.99, plus got an extended warranty on the 3DS for $19.99. Very generous of her of course, but it's fortunate that this "Back to School" and "Black Friday in July" sale came along soon after.

I picked him up:

Skylanders Giants Starter Pack ($35- he didn't have a portal so this was a nice find)

Pokemon Conquest - $15

Lego Battles w/ Minotaurus - $12

Finding Nemo - $5

Ninjago w/ lego bundle - $10

Steel Diver - $5

Crosswords Plus - $5

After I had stopped in BB, Target, Walmart and not seeing any deals or any games worth buying I was happy to see this sale and these pretty good deals. He's enjoyed all the games besides the crosswords one so far, he loves ninjago legos and we played Minotaurus as a family which was pretty fun actually.

I also picked up some $5-$10 games from Amazon, best of which is Golden Sun: Dark Dawn for like $8 used I think, which I personally had wanted to play and looked forward to since finishing the first Golden Sun however many years ago lol.

Now with this sale, I am going to take the 3DS back in and either get the $30 difference or more likely return it and just get the 3DS XL for the same price. I'm also ordering New Super Mario Bros 2 and the Starter pack from Amazon and returning them at Best Buy to save my mom just under $20 from what she paid. 

I don't ever purchase extended warranties... I think it's probably a good idea to keep this one though as long as it covers any damage from accidents like drops lol, especially if we upgrade to the XL.

#338 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:57 AM

Damn that 3ds XL price is tempting but I really should use my Gamestop credit. Ehh what the hell I have $35 in certificates might as well just get it!
Posted Image

#339 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:01 AM

I might do Fifa and Madden. I think I'll sleep on it though.

#340 moopher

moopher

Electric Pizza

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:05 AM

Pretty decent price on the 3DS and XL. If you have anything holding you back, just remember how many amazing games are out and what the near-future holds:

#341 Sizemore44

Sizemore44

Old School Lurker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:06 AM

I might do Fifa and Madden. I think I'll sleep on it though.

If you've waited this long, you might as well wait a little longer and see if they drop to $10 a piece.

#342 Jardarpp

Jardarpp

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:09 AM

I apologize if this has been asked already, but are the saturday deals (7/27) going to be any different than today's deals?

Jardarpp.png

#343 GunstarRed

GunstarRed

The Rated 'G' Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:18 AM

I had my realistic hopes up for Madden 13 and NCAA 13 for $10 a pop. Was around this time last year Best Buy clearanced them out for that price.

#344 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:20 AM

OT but the Evil Dead blu-ray is $14.99 so after the upgrade and save promotion it'd be $9.99.

And I think many of you would be interested in THIS

#345 c2thaj

c2thaj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:21 AM

I had my realistic hopes up for Madden 13 and NCAA 13 for $10 a pop. Was around this time last year Best Buy clearanced them out for that price.

Wait another month til the new ones come out.

#346 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:25 AM

OT but the Evil Dead blu-ray is $14.99 so after the upgrade and save promotion it'd be $9.99.

Actually glad that's 14.99, I MIGHT pick it up...it was a decent remake. Evil Dead 2 is my favorite horror film of all-time. I wish I had pickd up the pack with the Campbell bonus disc :(

#347 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:31 AM

Lackluster sale (even the 3ds XL was cheaper months ago). They should feel ashamed for likening it to Black Friday.

Currently Playing:

:ps4: Transistor

:wiiu: SOON...

Add Me:

Lastfm: breakfuss; 3DS: 1134-7633-5998

#348 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:35 AM

Fuck ing Fuck. I bought the "Best Buy Exclusive" edition for $22.99. Hopefully that SKU is $14.99 also so I can get a pricematch but I doubt it. The bonus DVD only had repetitive garbage that was already on the standard bluray special features.

The Evil Dead remake of one of my favorite films that I've seen in years, but Brokeback Mountain is actually really really great. I didn't expect to enjoy it, but I thought it was awesome. I usually can't stand romantic movies, but for some reason I liked the one romantic movie about a couple cowboys.

It's hard to distinguish someones tone on a forum, but I'm being completely serious. I recommend the DVD for $2.99. Your girlfriend or significant other will enjoy it. Also, there are barenaked Anne Hatheway boobs (blatant attempt to try to prove my heterosexuality, not that there's anything wrong with that).

Open spoiler at your own risk.

You have been Warned!

Spoiler

#349 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:37 AM

Actually glad that's 14.99, I MIGHT pick it up...it was a decent remake. Evil Dead 2 is my favorite horror film of all-time. I wish I had pickd up the pack with the Campbell bonus disc :(

Campbell's interview didn't add much of anything. Very disappointing. A lot of his interview is available on the special features on the standard bluray.

Open spoiler at your own risk.

You have been Warned!

Spoiler

#350 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:49 AM

$220 for a PS3 with a year of PS Plus and GOTY Uncharted 3 is a pretty decent deal. Other than that meh.

This is just what I was looking for since my PS3 died recently. A year of Plus is $50, Uncharted probably worth $10-20, so a brand new 250GB super slim for about $150 is pretty tough to beat right now. I would've preferred the 500GB version with Assassin's Creed, but I may just bite on this over the weekend.

#351 RespectTheChemistry

RespectTheChemistry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:51 AM

Software selections weren't too hot, but the PS3 bundle deal is pretty good and Best Buy overall has been solid with the deals for a while now, so I can't complain too much.

#352 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:56 AM

$30 for Tomb Raider? what a steal!

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#353 Sonne

Sonne

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:00 AM

OT: But I'm staring hard at that Lenovo Yoga for $800.

It's for school. Right? It's for school.

#354 zyk

zyk

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:13 AM

Wait the PS3 Uncharted 3 bundle comes with 1 year of PS+ now? 

Currently Playing

:360: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

:ps3: Tales of Xillia

:ps4: Knack

#355 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:32 AM

ugh tomb raider should be down to $20 by now. and they didn't even match gamestop and amazon's playstation all stars battle for $20. we could've used our coupons.

#356 Lord Hamm

Lord Hamm

Give me a Dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:39 AM

Wow I don't know how my wallet is going to handle all the pressure of these awesome deals

Posted Image
Posted Image

#357 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:34 AM

Shit I forgot I have a $10 cert, $130 to finally have that gorgeous purple handheld is so tempting I don't know what I will do.  And it's payday.  And I had a bunch of overtime on this check.  SIGH.

Posted Image

#358 D0RC

D0RC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:48 AM

OT: But I'm staring hard at that Lenovo Yoga for $800.

It's for school. Right? It's for school.

I bought the 11s a month ago from bestbuy and it's great but I'm sending it in to Lenovo so they can fix the webcam since it doesn't work. I've had issues with the keyboard still working when it's not suppose to and freezes here and there too. Overall it's a great computer but I read there's new ones with haswell chips that increased performance and battery life in upcoming laptops.

#359 thrifty1

thrifty1

Delicious Deal Stacker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:28 AM

I bought the 11s a month ago from bestbuy and it's great but I'm sending it in to Lenovo so they can fix the webcam since it doesn't work. I've had issues with the keyboard still working when it's not suppose to and freezes here and there too. Overall it's a great computer but I read there's new ones with haswell chips that increased performance and battery life in upcoming laptops.

did you try downloading and installing new drivers?

#360 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:58 AM

So, anybody else tempted on the PS3 deal?  Uncharted 3 is one of the games I'd buy anyway (so value of $20 new) meaning the 250 GB Slim is $200 for me.  Very good price point.

My only hesitation is that I'll be getting GTA V as well, so wonder if I should just preorder that bundle for $269 instead....

Help a CAG out in this decision making process!

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/