Photo
* * - - - 34 votes

Best Buy Black Friday in July Sale 7/26-7/27 - Now Live!

best buy black friday july

• Please log in to reply
438 replies to this topic

#421 Quibler

Quibler

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:56 AM

If you're lucky enough, you could potentially price match fifa 13 for both consoles for about $30 on Amazon and flip to gamestop for $24 each.

#422 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:58 AM

I was surprised when I saw a bunch of them and it said "save $50". I was more surprised when it say "includes a yeae of PS+. I kinda regret buying the 500GB AC3 bundle from neweegg but oh well. Definitely the best deal until black friday.

I wouldn't regret it - this bundle is only 250GB. It's about a wash when you factor in the year of PS+, maybe even in your favor.

#423 mitchondria

mitchondria

Climbin in Yo Window

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:17 AM

In other news, I got my copy of kirbys dream collection in today.

now that was a deal....

540841.png

#424 Guest_ChallengeEverything_*

Guest_ChallengeEverything_*

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:07 AM

Don't know why everyone didn't "renew" their PS3 at GS last year. Around time (or shortly after) they were doing the WiiU pre-orders, they had a 100% console bonus. Got $190 for my 160GB slim. At the same time they had the $200 sale for slims w/ a free B:AC or MK:KE.

Who said I didn't? I got rid of a 60gb PS3 that I didn't pay much for for about 3x or so what I paid for it. It even had the YLOD and after a $30-40 refurb fee I made a killing.

Yeah,basically my reasoning too. Not gonna get a much better deal than this.

No. You're not. I had considered the NewEgg AC3 bundle for $229, but I didn't know how Sony would handle that if you had to send it in for warranty service. Would the invoice be listed as from NewEgg directly or would it say it was bought on eBay?

You weren't getting a year of playstation plus with the black Friday deals. :P

I know. You got both inFamous games and I think Uncharted 1 & 2 with the games on BF last year. Target still had the listing up for that $199.99 bundle on their website(OOS of course) until maybe a month ago too.

#425 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:09 AM

Psh, I got a 250 GB Toy Story bundle for $100. I CAN get a better deal :P

Selling Call of Duty: Ghosts Steel book for $10 and the GTA hat for $15

Deader2818.png

#426 Guest_ChallengeEverything_*

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:23 AM

Psh, I got a 250 GB Toy Story bundle for $100. I CAN get a better deal :P

One of my Targets here had one of those Toy Story bundles up till last fall. It must've sold out around Black Friday or so, since I haven't seen it since then. Although I should have them check the DPCI for that one, since maybe they tossed it in the back. I think that same store has 2-3 of the PS Move regular slim bundles, since when I checked the number on the scanner it says there's more in the stock room besides the one in the case.

#427 ProfessorMicro

ProfessorMicro

Dark Lord of the Sith

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:26 AM

Super happy with both Best Buy and Target this week:

PM'd Kirby for $7.99 at Target even though BB.com was oos, and I scored a great deal on the 3DS XL thanks to my best friend and his wife. She works at Target, and I had them price match Best Buy, plus 10% off employee discount, plus they used their Target card for 5% off for a total of $155!

"You cannot hide from what you once were, Revan! Recognize that you were once the Dark Lord—and know that I have taken your place!"

#428 GaMeR_2007

GaMeR_2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:39 PM

Ordered Crosswords. I'll hold off for BF to get the XL.

#429 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:58 PM

So I bit on the PS3 deal to replace my fried system. Don't think there'll be as good a deal before Black Friday.

#430 electricsleep

electricsleep

Prof. Hinsley

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:28 AM

Was there some kind of price mistake on 3DS's that I missed?  I was at BB today picking up a PS Move handgun and there was a lady in front of me picking up 6 blue 3DS's.  The worker said there were a bunch in the back too waiting to be picked up with the same people doing multiple orders.  $30 off is decent if you're looking to buy a 3DS but it doesn't seem like it would be a hoarder/flipper price point.  I don't know, maybe she has six kids.

#431 moopher

moopher

Electric Pizza

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:39 AM

Was there some kind of price mistake on 3DS's that I missed? I was at BB today picking up a PS Move handgun and there was a lady in front of me picking up 6 blue 3DS's. The worker said there were a bunch in the back too waiting to be picked up with the same people doing multiple orders. $30 off is decent if you're looking to buy a 3DS but it doesn't seem like it would be a hoarder/flipper price point. I don't know, maybe she has six kids.

I believe the Aqua Blue 3DS has an MSRP of $149.99 so it's on sale for $119.99...I guess there's a little money to be made? Maybe she has six kids though,

#432 Serious McMopy

Serious McMopy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:29 AM

Very temping deal, and granted, I've had my slim since 2009, and with the PS4 not having real BC, I would like to upgrade before it dies a death, so I can keep playing PS3 games, but my slim is showing no signs of issues (i.e. I play digital games most of the time, so I barely use the disc tray), I cannot really justify the purchase, especially when there might be a price drop this holiday season, with better deals, and if not this holiday season, probably next year.

#433 Guest_ChallengeEverything_*

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:39 AM

Was there some kind of price mistake on 3DS's that I missed?  I was at BB today picking up a PS Move handgun and there was a lady in front of me picking up 6 blue 3DS's.  The worker said there were a bunch in the back too waiting to be picked up with the same people doing multiple orders.  $30 off is decent if you're looking to buy a 3DS but it doesn't seem like it would be a hoarder/flipper price point.  I don't know, maybe she has six kids.

Aqua Blue 3DS systems? If so, there was a possible deal where those were supposed to be marked down to $90 or something at Target. So maybe she was PMing a bunch of them?

#434 TastyPorkBone

TastyPorkBone

How Could You Not Like Bacon !?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:34 PM

I guess I got lucky, my gf has wanted to get a handheld for about 2 years now (she has never even played a game except those damn facebook ones)

We went to the local BestBuy to purchase her a 3DS and the manager actually came to open up the metal bar that was holding all the consoles...I then said that online they had the "Aqua Blue" one for $119 and I then asked if they had any....he went and searched on the computer and said "No, but I will honor the price for any of the 3DS we have in stock"

She got a purple one, and I bought a black one for $119 each

Good day.

w7c9.png

#435 Eternal Session

Eternal Session

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:39 AM

Hey guys, I clicked on the thread on the OP, but I don't see any deals. Has it not started yet? Anybody know?

#436 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Here's Corgi!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:46 AM

Hey guys, I clicked on the thread on the OP, but I don't see any deals. Has it not started yet? Anybody know?

Is this for real? This is from 2013...

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

#437 Autosaver

Autosaver

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:09 AM

Is this for real? This is from 2013...

Are you from the future? It is currently 2013.

#438 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:38 AM

Are you from the future? It is currently 2013.

I check the "African American" box on government forms even though I'm white. Won't they be surprised. 

#439 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:21 AM

*barges in*

Why are you people setting off my alerts and making me think people are actually responding to me and realizing I exist by posting in this topic? Stop giving me hope.