• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Jawwaad1

Jawwaad1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

http://www.newegg.co...-79248109-L029D

Just a heads up. Use code EMCXNVR234 at checkout. Sorry if someone already posted this.

#2 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:27 PM

Nice find, thanks for sharing!

#3 strangelove

strangelove

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:09 PM

The first game was awesome.  Underrated

Not only am I a cheapass gamer, I am a cheap ass all-star.

#4 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:45 PM

The first game was terrible. It was so bad I couldn't finish it. It was too hard for me and the cameras were so bad it was practically unplayable.

#5 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:48 PM

You know what's sad? I loved the first one, but I never finished it. I even own the CE for it. The game was just so damn long that for once in my life I actually had to put it down and take a break because it felt I wasn't reaching the end anytime soon and then I ended up putting in the backlog while I played newer releases.

I'm most definitely getting this and will wait to see if they announce a CE.

#6 VaultBoy101

VaultBoy101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:08 PM

I absolutely loved the first game, ended up getting all achievements for it by the time I was finished. Thanks for sharing this.

#7 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:39 PM

The first game was great, but I also payed only $15 for it. I'm looking forward to the sequel, but I can also wait for a Gamefly or Newegg clearance sale too.

16Z462z.jpg

#8 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:51 PM

You know what's sad? I loved the first one, but I never finished it. I even own the CE for it. The game was just so damn long that for once in my life I actually had to put it down and take a break because it felt I wasn't reaching the end anytime soon and then I ended up putting in the backlog while I played newer releases.

I'm most definitely getting this and will wait to see if they announce a CE.

i thought it was just limited edition release of the game, with a special disc case/holder like a steelbook?

#9 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:53 PM

The first game was terrible. It was so bad I couldn't finish it. It was too hard for me and the cameras were so bad it was practically unplayable.

i also read there was a save glitch/bug, that corrupts your save file. and you only get 1 file save for the entire game. i hope they allow more than 1 file save in this sequel.

#10 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:56 PM

i thought it was just limited edition release of the game, with a special disc case/holder like a steelbook?

Whoops, right. That's the only one released here in North America, so yeah I meant the LE. Although it would have been great to get that PAL exclusive edition that came with a god's mask.

#11 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:53 AM

The first game was awesome.  Underrated

Amazing game. I got all trophies except the Platty since I didn't have time to play through the game again. It had some rough edges, as did Arkham Asylum, since it was a new developer take on an existing property, but was outstanding (just like Arkham Asylum, IMHO). I can't wait to see what they do with the sequel (the trailer had me salivating).

#12 Emoney244

Emoney244

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:05 AM

Love the first game but Mirror of Fate kinda put a bad taste in my mouth for Lords of Shadow 2..

Emoney244.png

tumblr_mz0fod5myP1r66dluo4_r2_400.gif

Fuck Sega

#13 z3razerviper

z3razerviper

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:44 PM

Ug I have had this preordered since last year at newegg for 10 dollars off and today I get an email it was canceled and this deal has expired.