Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 pre order, $49.99 at Newegg

The first game was terrible. It was so bad I couldn't finish it. It was too hard for me and the cameras were so bad it was practically unplayable.

You know what's sad? I loved the first one, but I never finished it. I even own the CE for it. The game was just so damn long that for once in my life I actually had to put it down and take a break because it felt I wasn't reaching the end anytime soon and then I ended up putting in the backlog while I played newer releases.

I'm most definitely getting this and will wait to see if they announce a CE.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first game was great, but I also payed only $15 for it. I'm looking forward to the sequel, but I can also wait for a Gamefly or Newegg clearance sale too.

You know what's sad? I loved the first one, but I never finished it. I even own the CE for it. The game was just so damn long that for once in my life I actually had to put it down and take a break because it felt I wasn't reaching the end anytime soon and then I ended up putting in the backlog while I played newer releases.

I'm most definitely getting this and will wait to see if they announce a CE.
i thought it was just limited edition release of the game, with a special disc case/holder like a steelbook?

The first game was terrible. It was so bad I couldn't finish it. It was too hard for me and the cameras were so bad it was practically unplayable.
i also read there was a save glitch/bug, that corrupts your save file. and you only get 1 file save for the entire game. i hope they allow more than 1 file save in this sequel.

i thought it was just limited edition release of the game, with a special disc case/holder like a steelbook?
Whoops, right. That's the only one released here in North America, so yeah I meant the LE. Although it would have been great to get that PAL exclusive edition that came with a god's mask.

The first game was awesome. Underrated
Amazing game. I got all trophies except the Platty since I didn't have time to play through the game again. It had some rough edges, as did Arkham Asylum, since it was a new developer take on an existing property, but was outstanding (just like Arkham Asylum, IMHO). I can't wait to see what they do with the sequel (the trailer had me salivating).

Ug I have had this preordered since last year at newegg for 10 dollars off and today I get an email it was canceled and this deal has expired.

bread's done
Back