Let's make a Deal! (Need GBA games have $$$)

Final Starman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Everything is mint/complete unless noted (but ask me just in case). I'm maily looking for the following (trade or sell):

***Currently willing to look at any lists or cash offers***
Feel free to direct me towards your trade lists or make offers, no BS deals please. I know what things are worth.

**Some terms**
I can pretty much only do paypal now (or game to game trades), add $1 to cover their fees though. Also, in trades the person with lower feedback ships first (if its about even then we can do same time). With cash, the money or payment is always sent first.

And, if you do browse my list please bump it? Thanks!

Here's what I have:

Update: Some more GBA games and also GB games
Update 2: Added SNES games, FF3 and BoF 1
Update 3: Added some pending notices and what has already been traded.
Update 4: Made some pending in/out changes.
Update 5: Want want RE4.
Update 6: Got RE4
Update 7: Marvel Super Heroes for PS1 has interested me recently for some odd reason. Other than that, PM me or post here with offers and such.
Update 8: Looking for Mega Man X8, Shadow of the Colossus, and Guitar Hero w/ controller.
Update 9: Redid some wants.
Update 10: Been awhile, need GBA games!

***WANT***
GBA Games
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
MMBN 5 (Either Version)
MMBN 6 (Either Version)
Zelda: The Minish Cap

***HAVE*** (****NOTE: I'm at college so I can only really do monies for games)
SNES (ask for pics if you want them)
Breath of Fire 1 (some sticker residue on cart, on back there is some loss of grey color, not sure exactly why, also has a map/enemies list,no manual, box is kinda beat up but still in 1 piece, good overall)
Super Metroid

PS2
***Shin Megami Tensei: DDS Deluxe sealed
Madden 2k4 (disc has some scratches, should still work)
Shinobu
R-Type Final
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven
THPS3 (GH)
Bloody Roar 3
Front Mission 4
Devil May Cry 1 (Non GH)
Sly 2
Sly 3
God of War
Shadow Hearts Covenant

PS1
FF Chronicles

Cube
F-Zero GX
Super Monkey Ball
SSX Tricky
REmake
Super Mario Sunshine
Star Wars Rogue Squadron: Rogue Leader
Luigi's Mansion
Tales of Symphonia (Art book and Lithograph also available)

GBA
Golden Sun 1/2
MMBN 2/3(blue)
Advance Wars 1/2
Pokemon Ruby
Chu Chu Rocket
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
Fire Emblem

GB (not sure if I have boxes for all these, ask)
Pokemon Gold
Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
Zelda: Link's Awakening (original)
Killer Instinct
James Bond 007
Boomer's Adventure ASMIK World (haha, wtf is this?)
Dr. Mario
Tetris
Kirby's Dreamland 2

I have eBay feedback for anyone interested
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=finalstarman01

If I'm not logged onto CAG feel free to IM on AIM at Ravnarok N, just lemme know you're from CAG and what you're interested in and I'll get back to you ASAP.

I would be more than happy to break your trading cherry in exchange for R-Type Final or Golden Sun 2. Please CML (check my list).

Hey, welcome to the trading forum! I would love to get my hands on your Golden Sun 1 (GBA). I have tradelists in my signature, so feel free to look at them and tell me if anything catches your eye. I've got Paypal also, so I could buy. Please send me a private message if you want to discuss this further. Thanks!

Final...Fantasy...III....PM ME A PRICE!!! ME WANT!!!

oh, and by the way you phrased it, does it or doen't ot have the poster?

I'm outta luck then, all I have to trade is a good,but common nes game and a super scope requiring snes game, and both cart only.

Hi, how are you?

Please CML for Fire Emblem, but I'm also willing to pay for it, so I'll shoot you a price if that falls through. I'm wondering if it's complete, as well... (manual, box, game)

And if you're looking for GBA games, as you said, Astro Boy: Omega Factor is one of the best.

Well I'm looking for Zone of the Enders 2 or Marvel Super Heroes for PS1. If you have a list I'd be glad to look at it. As for price...hmm, not sure.

bread's done
Back