Buy back bonus at Best Buy?

UNTwolverine

CAGiversary!
I was wondering if anyone had any inside information about the game buyback bonus schedule for Best Buy. I am trying to wait until it is 100% bonus to sell back my games to get the biggest bang for my buck. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Nope, but watch for threads that have the weekly ads posted early since they sometimes have that info. Also, so sayeth the forum header...

"Do not create threads to ask a question. Only post specific video game deals. No affiliate links!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering if anyone had any inside information about the game buyback bonus schedule for Best Buy. I am trying to wait until it is 100% bonus to sell back my games to get the biggest bang for my buck. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
The current promotional materials (50% bonus) have 8/10/13 as the end date. Doesn't guarantee 100% will be back 8/11, but it's quite likely.

Keep in mind that they're pretty good about cutting their trade in values before they raise the trade in bonus percentage.  There's been lots of times where the 50% bonus netted a better deal then the 100% bonus, especially on the newer, more valuable games.  

bread's done
Back