The NEW Pre-Order Bonuses Thread

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

#1 GameDude79

GameDude79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:01 AM

Welcome to The NEW Pre-Order Bonuses Thread! Bonuses are currently listed through OCTOBER.

KEY: Physical Bonus | DLC/Digital Bonus | Gift Card/Credit | Limited Edition Upgrade

:ps3: PlayStation 3

Spoiler

:360: 
Xbox 360

Spoiler

:wiiu: Wii U

Spoiler

:wii: Wii

Spoiler

:psp: PlayStation Vita

Spoiler

:3ds:
3DS

Spoiler

:ds: DS

Spoiler

See Scorpius' Original Thread: Pre-order Bonuses Listing

#2 GameDude79

GameDude79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:02 AM

reserved

#3 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:26 AM

If it works for everyone else ignore this input, since this is my first time checking out the pre-order thread, but that blue text I cannot read at all on the dark them.

Also don't forget that Skylanders Swapforce pre-orders get Lightcore Hex.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#4 Shaniqwa

Shaniqwa

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:26 AM

Taking input yet?

Battlefield 4 gives you a map pack at pretty much anywhere you buy it.

I also dislike the blue.

#5 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Munky blows goats. I have proof.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:29 AM

Blue doesn't bug me.

Want you to know that this thread is awesome because it takes what could add up to 10 or 20 different threads and combines them into one.  Kudos to you for helping to de-clutter the main deals thread.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#6 JustinTheGamer

JustinTheGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:30 AM

Can't read blue. Great thread however!

#7 GameDude79

GameDude79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:34 AM

Sorry about that, I didn't realize the blue would be a problem. Would one of these colors work better?

Orange

Indigo

Brown

#8 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:40 AM

Personally I vote Orange then Brown.  Indigo's far worse.  Something about my particular color-blindness and the dark theme makes it physically impossible for me to read certain shades of blue/purple for whatever reason.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Trade List

#9 Zazoo

Zazoo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:49 AM

Awesome thread!! Thanks!

I can read the blue but It is hard on the eyes. I vote for the orange its the easiest to read

#10 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:53 AM

bestbuy also offers the artbook for preorder copies as well for dragons crown,

#11 renebasketball

renebasketball

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:26 AM

About to preorder gta5 off rockstar warehouse. Thanks! Really appreciated.

#12 GameDude79

GameDude79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:41 AM

I changed all the blue to orange and added Best Buy to the Dragon's Crown list. Unfortunately I accidentally pressed the light switch thing on the top left of the post options and it COMPLETELY messed up my entire post. It doesn't show, but when I try to edit it, everything's messed up. I guess I'll try to work on it tomorrow. I think I'm going to have to redo a lot of it...  :wall:

#13 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:07 AM

I changed all the blue to orange and added Best Buy to the Dragon's Crown list. Unfortunately I accidentally pressed the light switch thing on the top left of the post options and it COMPLETELY messed up my entire post. It doesn't show, but when I try to edit it, everything's messed up. I guess I'll try to work on it tomorrow. I think I'm going to have to redo a lot of it...  :wall:

this just changes to / from show / hide code, it should not mess up your post, click the light switch again

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#14 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:13 AM

I think I'm going to have to redo a lot of it...  :wall:

/hug

Trade List

#15 GameDude79

GameDude79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:18 AM

this just changes to / from show / hide code, it should not mess up your post, click the light switch again

I did, it's still all messed up. Maybe it wasn't that. When I go to edit the post, a lot of the PS3 stuff is just gone plus Killzone Mercenary is gone for the Vita. On top of that, some bonuses are under completely different games now. I really have no idea why or how this all happened.

#16 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:07 PM

I did, it's still all messed up. Maybe it wasn't that. When I go to edit the post, a lot of the PS3 stuff is just gone plus Killzone Mercenary is gone for the Vita. On top of that, some bonuses are under completely different games now. I really have no idea why or how this all happened.

you might have too large of a post, for the it to work properly.

you have a lot of spoilers in the op while also the initial spoilers have many spoilers contained within.

Edited by Kovorkian, 28 July 2013 - 04:37 PM.

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#17 thashadow911

thashadow911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:31 PM

Nice thread..I. Think. Wwillget gta5 and kill zone for vita. Gta5 with the $200. Gift card through beast buy is a great deal of ,e since I AMA a gc member.

#18 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:38 PM

Nice thread..I. Think. Wwillget gta5 and kill zone for vita. Gta5 with the $200. Gift card through beast buy is a great deal of ,e since I AMA a gc member.

This is me trying to read this...  :headache:

Trade List

#19 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:05 PM

Glad someone took this up again.  Maybe it will get more support with an active OP.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#20 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:28 PM

Thank you, GameDude79. I didn't know about the free Disney Infinity power disc pack at everywhere but Best Buy/Target, so I'm definitely appreciating this thread!

#21 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:33 PM

Thank you, GameDude79. I didn't know about the free Disney Infinity power disc pack at everywhere but Best Buy/Target, so I'm definitely appreciating this thread!

you think the disney inifinity thing will be successful?  i really have my doubts.

#22 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:34 PM

you think the disney inifinity thing will be successful?  i really have my doubts.

Personally? I don't know what to expect from it. It could be HUGE! Or it could bomb like the Lone Ranger/John Carter. I think it depends on the post-launch support, but that depends on the launch success/failure. I think they're releasing it at the wrong time. Had this launched last Christmas, it'd have been crazy big. With the new consoles coming up, and this releasing in August, it could easily get lost in the shuffle. 

With all that said, why am I buying it? My girlfriend LOVED the Toy Box mode from Toy Story 3. This should be exactly like that, but even better. She's a huge Disney fan, so it's right up our wheelhouse. We're both pretty responsible, so we'll only get stuff if it'll be used and/or a good deal.

#23 francobash

francobash

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:55 PM

Got my dragons crown art books yesterday, could have only been better if it was a hard cover.

#24 jimmywolf

jimmywolf

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:31 PM

did not get see how the  blue looked but i also use the dark theme an think the orange looks really good,  keep up the good work

Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise.

#25 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:14 AM

i think you should do it by game not by system, a lot of repeated information between xbox/ps3/wii u

#26 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:15 AM

it's disney, how could it fail? People will collect anything that is disney, there's no way it won't be successful. 

Got my dragons crown art books yesterday, could have only been better if it was a hard cover.

how did you get it already?

#27 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:30 AM

Some gamestops are just handing them out with preorders. It seems like many places got more than they have preorders, so this will be a VERY common artbook. With that said, I am disappointed with it. It seems to have that cheap ink we saw on the Demon Souls CE guidebook (but it has a gloss on it), since I've only had it for a few hours and it has a bunch of wear. The pages are also the same quality of the Demon Souls guidebook. Overall it feels pretty cheap, but it's a fair size / decent artwork. Would have been nice to at least have every enemy in the game. =\ 

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#28 francobash

francobash

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:32 AM

it's disney, how could it fail? People will collect anything that is disney, there's no way it won't be successful. 

Had went to the store to look for something else, they had gotten them in early and only got two so they gave them to me early to be sure I got them. I can understand some complaints on the book would have liked a more vibrant ink for the images, but, I like it overall.

#29 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:10 AM

Target copies of Madden NFL 25 have the Chicago Bears franchise/UTM pack.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
42869.png

#30 GameDude79

GameDude79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:45 AM

I think I got everything fixed (for the most part). For some reason the spoiler tag for Saints Row IV in the PS3 section isn't working right, but oh well. I'll probably get the PS4 and XBONE sections added tomorrow. I really can't decide if I should add a PC section, so I started a poll. Vote yes if you want the PC section added or no if you don't care. I also added Target to the Madden 25 list (Thanks MSUHitman).