• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:26 AM

http://www.amazon.co...assassins creed

#2 trilokavijaya

trilokavijaya

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:50 AM

3rd party fulfilled by amazon. Simular to the Lumines deal. Where has it been $14? is this $14 used?

#3 jayntampa

jayntampa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:38 PM

Yeah, I've never seen it at $14, and I've been tracking it for awhile. I mean, I may have missed it one day, but it was hardly an ongoing price ...

#4 hiamiyumi

hiamiyumi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:12 PM

Does this game have online pass?

#5 axlrose4183

axlrose4183

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:20 PM

I bought this game from Gamefly for $14.99 a couple weeks ago when they had that big used game sale.  Didn't notice an online pass with it either.

axlrose4183.png

#6 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:41 PM

Does this game have online pass?

No pass needed, the "multiplayer" aspect of this is pretty mediocre. Feels like a Facebook game.

#7 NedHead

NedHead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:40 PM

Still too expensive.

The base game is alright, but the minigames in this game are broken and ruin the experience. The ball maze in particular made me want to throw my Vita out the window. It was finally one of the "hold your Vita up to a bright light" minigames that made me give up - I held the system up to the brightest light in my home and it would not work.

Having owned this game, I'd say it's at best a rental. And if you can't rent it, then consider yourself lucky. Very disappointing game.

#8 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:55 PM

There's a hold it up to bright light bit in Uncharted too. I had trouble with that and it was stupid anyway. Uncharted is decently fun, but there's a lot of busy work crap like that. How I hate when I run into one of those "landmine" jigsaw puzzles. You can't opt out. LOL.