Lego Marvel (PC-Box) $29.99 (360/PS3) $49.99 with $10 Credit at Amazon

SamuraiZack

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
Also note that the PC version is for a boxed copy.  Game looks really good.  Definitely buying it on PC.

just an fyi this appears to be a money maker as its been giving out the credit immediately
Can't wait for this game. Got all the other Lego games except Indie 2 and Pirates.

If you place the order and get the $10 won't they just deduct the money from your credit when you cancel.

Can't wait for this game. Got all the other Lego games except Indie 2 and Pirates.

If you place the order and get the $10 won't they just deduct the money from your credit when you cancel.
they never issue the credit immediately so this never comes up the general assumption is if you use the credit and cancel later on all is well

I can confirm that you do not get the code immediately. You get an email that says you will eventually get a code once your order ships.

Didn't realize it was also coming to PS4 and Xbox One... $60 and no credit though :bs:

I wonder if that's a mistake though.  In the description it only states the DS version as being excluded; nothing about the others.

I can confirm that you do not get the code immediately. You get an email that says you will eventually get a code once your order ships.

Didn't realize it was also coming to PS4 and Xbox One... $60 and no credit though :bs:

I wonder if that's a mistake though. In the description it only states the DS version as being excluded; nothing about the others.
I got the same email. Ignore it. Throw an item in your cart and when you get to the checkout screen you'll have the $10 credit available to use.

Probably not but does is stay if you cancel it?
You are asking if you can place the order for Lego Marvel then proceed to use the $10 credit immediately on another order and then cancel the order for Lego Marvel then the answer is yes. But whether or not that is immoral or not is up to you I guess.

I don't think the publisher or developers have confirmed the XBox One or PS4 versions, so i think that's just speculation on Amazon's part.  They also have a placeholder release date (last day of November) for those versions.

I really liked LEGO Batman 2, which I'm guessing was a DC version of this Marvel game.  So, I expect great things from this game.

I preordered the 360 version.  

Anyone know what the DRM on the  PC version is? Some of the newer Lego games have been Steamworks but on the other hand Warner also keeps publishing those Batman games with Games For Windows Live and Securom both of which are DO NOT WANTs for me.

Woah, I cancelled my order thinking it didn't work and the $10 credit STILL applied when I was about to buy something else. So I guess this is a glitch to take advantage of

When I placed my order 3-4 hrs ago, there was actually another thread that went on for pages until the mods outright deleted it.
That might be because it devolved into people trying to scare others away from doing this by saying they might get their accounts banned. Which I found hilarious because no one said anything when the infamous 'penny' game glitch happened and you had people ordering a crap ton of stuff and they didn't get banned.

Worked for me.  I ordered Lego Marvel, got the e-mail stating the credit would be applied after shipping of the item.  Then, I cancelled the order, waited a few minutes, and went back to put another order in for Lego Marvel and it knocked $10 off the price.  $20 for this game is a great deal!  Wonder if they will still send another credit after the game ships like the e-mail said  :)

Unfortunately? You're fortunate to even use it more than once. You shouldn't be abusing it, because more than likely, your orders will get canceled.

can you read i only was able to use it once so im not very fortunate if anything you are fortunate i brought it to everyones attention

can you read i only was able to use it once so im not very fortunate if anything you are fortunate i brought it to everyones attention
Yes I can read, can you use proper grammar? You weren't the one that posted a thread about this 'glitch'. That thread was deleted, which is also why people shouldn't be mentioning it in this thread either. You said you haven't been able to duplicate it more than 10. From what everyone else can see, that means that you're saying you haven't been able to duplicate it more than 10 times. 10 different orders. If you were only able to use it once, then just say that. Don't say I haven't been able to duplicate it for more than 10, not everyone is going to know that you mean 10 dollars worth of credit.

Yes I can read, can you use proper grammar? You weren't the one that posted a thread about this 'glitch'. That thread was deleted, which is also why people shouldn't be mentioning it in this thread either. You said you haven't been able to duplicate it more than 10. From what everyone else can see, that means that you're saying you haven't been able to duplicate it more than 10 times. 10 different orders. If you were only able to use it once, then just say that. Don't say I haven't been able to duplicate it for more than 10, not everyone is going to know that you mean 10 dollars worth of credit.
go look at the beginning of this this thread note my post and time of post and note when that thread started

not my fault my grammar is superior to yours

have a nice day

is any one else considering the ds version over the 3ds version for the price difference just want to get a few peoples thoughts on it while i try to decide 

bread's done
Back