• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:03 PM

unfortunately ive yet to be able to duplicate it for more than 10 

Unfortunately? You're fortunate to even use it more than once. You shouldn't be abusing it, because more than likely, your orders will get canceled.

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#32 CrowBro

CrowBro

Alpha Chi Rho

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:05 PM

Pre-ordered, used $10 Promo credit to preorder Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD, canceled Lego.  It works.

"That which we achieve too easily, we esteem too lightly." - Thomas Paine 

img-header.png

#33 lavale

lavale

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:05 PM

Worked for me.  I ordered Lego Marvel, got the e-mail stating the credit would be applied after shipping of the item.  Then, I cancelled the order, waited a few minutes, and went back to put another order in for Lego Marvel and it knocked $10 off the price.  $20 for this game is a great deal!  Wonder if they will still send another credit after the game ships like the e-mail said  :-)

#34 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:23 PM

Unfortunately? You're fortunate to even use it more than once. You shouldn't be abusing it, because more than likely, your orders will get canceled.

can you read i only was able to use it once so im not very fortunate if anything you are fortunate i brought it to everyones attention 

#35 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:27 PM

can you read i only was able to use it once so im not very fortunate if anything you are fortunate i brought it to everyones attention 

Yes I can read, can you use proper grammar? You weren't the one that posted a thread about this 'glitch'. That thread was deleted, which is also why people shouldn't be mentioning it in this thread either. You said you haven't been able to duplicate it more than 10. From what everyone else can see, that means that you're saying you haven't been able to duplicate it more than 10 times. 10 different orders. If you were only able to use it once, then just say that. Don't say I haven't been able to duplicate it for more than 10, not everyone is going to know that you mean 10 dollars worth of credit.

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#36 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:37 PM

Yes I can read, can you use proper grammar? You weren't the one that posted a thread about this 'glitch'. That thread was deleted, which is also why people shouldn't be mentioning it in this thread either. You said you haven't been able to duplicate it more than 10. From what everyone else can see, that means that you're saying you haven't been able to duplicate it more than 10 times. 10 different orders. If you were only able to use it once, then just say that. Don't say I haven't been able to duplicate it for more than 10, not everyone is going to know that you mean 10 dollars worth of credit.

go look at the beginning of this this thread note my post and time of post and note when that thread started 

not my fault my grammar is superior to yours

have a nice day

#37 primalcarnage

primalcarnage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:53 PM

go look at the beginning of this this thread note my post and time of post and note when that thread started 

not my fault my grammar is superior to yours

have a nice day

Last I checked, grammar involves capitalization AND punctuation.

#38 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:52 AM

looks like i am getting multiples but only 1 will apply at a time jesus i just saved like 3200 dollars

#39 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:30 PM

Not working for me

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#40 guyver2077

guyver2077

CAG Original

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:32 PM

Good deal on Lego Marvel. Just curious, did they finally kill the instant promo codes?

1080i is for douchebags

#41 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:36 PM

accordin to sd instant is dead

#42 kme06d

kme06d

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:34 AM

I just tried for the instant credit and it didn't work. I guess I'll cancel that pre-order now so I don't forget. 

Earn an easy $25 a month in Amazon giftcards here! PM me for more details!

#43 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:46 AM

is any one else considering the ds version over the 3ds version for the price difference just want to get a few peoples thoughts on it while i try to decide 

#44 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:54 AM

looks like i am getting multiples but only 1 will apply at a time jesus i just saved like 3200 dollars

You abused this glitch 320 times? What?

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png