Just Dance 3 Wii $2.50 Best Buy YMMV

Terpsfan428

CAGiversary!
Just got back from my local best buy and they had a clearance section on games. All marked 50-75% original price. Most of them were rock band, Def Jam, U Draw games. They had some decent titles like sniper elite v2, Brink, Medal of Honor, Spec Ops the Line, Body Count all for the xbox 360. Also had a few vita games at 50% off like smart as..., silent hill book of memories, Gravity Rush, Sly Cooper. Anyway, on that shelf they had about 30-40 copies of just dance 3 and I noticed that they still had just dance 3 listed at 9.99 from last weeks sale. I got the manager to override the pirice and bring it down to $2.50 after the 75% off. I also picked up a 4 pack of xbox 360 games for $12.50 which included Spiderman web of shadows, sonic the hedgehog, wall-e, and ghost recon 2 advanced warfighter. I have pics but it won't let me post them

Ya, these are just store-specific manager clearances.  My local store has a $5 clearance dump bin that they're tossing stuff into that they want to get rid of (picked up a few things like RidgeRacer Unbounded and Yoostar 2).

And the Just Dance 3 deal you got was just a pricing mistake and a lenient manager.

bread's done
Back