GameStop B2G1 Free Used Wii Games

i wonder why gamestop hasn't had a sale like this for all games since black friday

they used to have it a couple times a year

I was just perusing Gamestop's site, and remembered the Wii is home to a lot of classic SNK compilation discs, including Metal Slug Collection.  There's also Data East Collection (Bad Dudes!) and Namco Museum Megamix.  If you can find them in store, this is a good deal for picking up some retro games on the cheap.

Or 3 copies of Xenoblade.  Good luck ;) 

looks like my gamestop has a copy of xenoblade,but im not spending $90 on something i wont even play anytime soon.

couple games ive been watching.

Donkey Kong, Animal Crossing, Yugioh's

will have to check this out tomorrow with the BOGO sale they have going on

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn is in stock if anyone is interested.
I've ordered a bunch of Wii games from their site over the last few months and I had to return almost all of them. Every single game I've gotten has been a disc only, re-surfaced copy with extra goo in the center from their machines.

Yeah... is this just in store? I could use the friend coupon then the birthday coupon. A lot of the stuff I got online anyway was in poor condition. Scratched discs and chewed game cards. Yes. Chewed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea. It was a banner on top of the Wii games rack, not a big promo poster or anything, so no real fine print.

The birthday coupon works with it as I did that yesterday. Probably the 25% will also but didn't try that one yet and not sure if both would go through at same time.

Does anyone know how long this lasts, I want to fill in my wii collection a little but I need to look at what games I should add, I have xenoblade, last story and pandora tower, Mario galaxy 1-2, brawl, both NMH, Kirby dreamland collection, metroid trilogy, skyward sword, twilight princess, and some others I can't remember, any suggestion? Any other great RPGs as well?

I like Tales of Symphonia, Super Paper Mario, Muramasa, and Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

The rarest Wii game not on your list is One Piece Unlimited Adventure, but good luck finding it. Goes for about $150 sealed.

I was in Gamestop this morning and they didn't know anything about a b2g1 on wii games, but they were getting ready to set up a table of b1g1 used wii games. Said it was only select used games, had a list, but i didn't get a good look at it, was short on time.

Edit: Apparently there is a larger b1g1 used game sale in another thread, looked to be the same as the list of wii games i glanced at earlier.

picked up Deadly Creatures, Lost in Shadow, and Muramasa.

the 25% coupon did NOT stack, but the birthday 20% DID stack

A quick google search provided nothing of the sort.

I know of the xeno sequel but no confirmation of anything else. Since that game is about a year or more away, the chance of xenoblade going down anytime soon or available by digital download anytime soon is not possible.

So either wait or buy it at gs scalper prices.

I'm looking for it, but I'm getting speculation pages. It was some information in June.

I think it's Xenoblade Chronicles and a sequel.
I'm finding the same things. I read some post on gamefaqs that somebody emailed them about a rerelease and Nintendo's response was that they were focusing on other stuff right now. Honestly, with the position the big N is in right now, I doubt they'd go through rereleasing a game that caused them problems to begin with.

Also, you said "Dude...", and I couldn't tell if that was good or bad >.>

personally, I was pretty happy to pick them up, especially in the wild. I'm lookin at ebay at some of the prices for these games and I'm seein about what I paid for Xenoblade ($80), then fire emblem varies between 50-75. So I got a sealed special edition for practically nothing.

I'm finding the same things. I read some post on gamefaqs that somebody emailed them about a rerelease and Nintendo's response was that they were focusing on other stuff right now. Honestly, with the position the big N is in right now, I doubt they'd go through rereleasing a game that caused them problems to begin with.

Also, you said "Dude...", and I couldn't tell if that was good or bad >.>

personally, I was pretty happy to pick them up, especially in the wild. I'm lookin at ebay at some of the prices for these games and I'm seein about what I paid for Xenoblade ($80), then fire emblem varies between 50-75. So I got a sealed special edition for practically nothing.
Yeah, but Nintendo had the Ambassador program and that really didn't make them extra money. Porting is not that bad for them to make the money the scalpers are making and some.

I said "Dude..." because that was too good a haul to say that it wasn't too bad.

Did you try both coupons at once? If so, which coupon was scanned first.
they scanned the 3 games, then the 25% coupon. the coupon didn't change anything. they then scanned the birthday 20% coupon, and that coupon lowered the price of my most expensive game

Yeah, but Nintendo had the Ambassador program and that really didn't make them extra money. Porting is not that bad for them to make the money the scalpers are making and some.

I said "Dude..." because that was too good a haul to say that it wasn't too bad.
Oh man... the ambassador program :( You reminded me that I can't play Minish Cap on my 3ds XL because of that jargon...

Oh, thanks! :D Was pretty happy to find all those gems in one place. Gamestop, no less!

couldnt find anything great in-store so I just used my 25% off on Mario Kart Wii.  Will probably go back to get some $19.99 or under games.

I'm looking for it, but I'm getting speculation pages. It was some information in June.

I think it's Xenoblade Chronicles and a sequel.
Nintendo announced Monolith is making another exclusive RPG - this time for the Wii U. That Monolith teased the game with a giant red X all but confirmed the game would be tied back (at least spiritually) to Xenoblade.

http://www.examiner.com/article/nintendo-announces-new-monolith-soft-rpg-for-wii-u

As for a re-release of Xenoblade, that seems like a no-brainer here given its limited release stateside and it would be a nice bonus to generate excitement when the new title comes out.

TY OP!! Glad I found this thread. Got an almost complete Metroid Prime Trilogy (missing slipcover) and 2 mint/complete FE:Radiant Dawns. $103.48 after B2G1 & Bday coupon :D/

bread's done
Back