5,000 points and 25% off at gamestop

Coffeya

CAGiversary!
Well this is my 3rd time posting it and I would like to find out why this keeps getting deleted then I get no explanation?  I just found out by pming somebody.

Anyways, here is a 25% off coupon for anyone who would like to use it.  If everyone else could post theres.  We could all benefit and get up to 5,000 points and 25% off a preowned game.  If you got sent the email by gamestop it would be no good if you were to use the coupon for yourself.  Sharing actually pays off in this situation.  Also lets not try to over lap each other.  Say which one you are using so we don't go over 5 people per coupon.

ffb2239296d629a5fe23e6198d96f9551375106176_full.jpg

Well that is weird, specially considering it is in the write forums where people post coupons!  Not only that, but the nature of the site is befitting of something like this.  Cheap ass gamers a place to discuss deals.  They would consider this spam compared to the other stuff that is piled up on here and my posts don't even get enough viewers compared to everything else.

Well that is weird, specially considering it is in the write forums where people post coupons! Not only that, but the nature of the site is befitting of something like this. Cheap ass gamers a place to discuss deals. They would consider this spam compared to the other stuff that is piled up on here and my posts don't even get enough viewers compared to everything else.
Thats just what Im guessing since everyone posts stuff like "PM and Ill give you the coupon" and direct links to the coupon. And people repeatedly asking for one. I dont know if thats the official reason.

This coupon is basically a referral that benefits the owner and coupon user.  I think referrals are banned here, that's probably why it gets deleted.

Now what usagi said makes some since, but there is one problem.  This is just like any other 25% off gamestop coupon, but they just threw in the points for a extra added benefit.  So are you trying to tell me if I just said "here is gamestop 25% off coupon" just like the tagged ones below me it is fine?

Now what usagi said makes some since, but there is one problem. This is just like any other 25% off gamestop coupon, but they just threw in the points for a extra added benefit. So are you trying to tell me if I just said "here is gamestop 25% off coupon" just like the tagged ones below me it is fine?

There is a referral forum
These coupons have limited uses which is why it doesn't belong here.

I don't personally care just pointing out the forum rules

There is a referral forum
These coupons have limited uses which is why it doesn't belong here.

I don't personally care just pointing out the forum rules
Okay can you give me a link and I could possibly move it to there? I didn't see a referal forum. Thank you and I appreciated it. If this was told to me the 1st time and simply moved to that forum then this would have been solved long time ago.

I walked in with the code only and cashier working looked a bit clueless.

I would appreciate it if people can PM me the whole coupon image, thanks!

I have a code left that can be used one more time if anyone wants it PM me and I will send you the email copy

Last edited by a moderator:
PM me if you want to use my coupon.

EDIT: Almost used up. I haven't even used my own coupon yet.

I seem to have a few uses left on mine.  Are the points supposed to be added to your account as soon the coupon is used?  I know one member here said they used my code, but no points are showing in my account.  

I should at least have 2 uses left on my coupon, maybe more.  Please message me for the coupon if you need it.

I seem to have a few uses left on mine. Are the points supposed to be added to your account as soon the coupon is used? I know one member here said they used my code, but no points are showing in my account.

I should at least have 2 uses left on my coupon, maybe more. Please message me for the coupon if you need it.
Same here, I haven't seen my points at all... I might have to give gamestop a call in a month or so. You know how it is, sometimes companies are slow when it comes to getting rewards. especially banks for when they offer the 100$ if you open up a account and give it to you 6 months later.

Just sent them an email myself, was hoping to have the points by now to use on something. But hopefully they'll arrive before Saint's Row or FFXIV comes out.

I just wanted to let everybody know that mines posted on my account.  I guess you have to give them 1 to 2 weeks.

bread's done
Back