Photo
- - - - -

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition $20.09 (reg $29.99) ends in a few hrs!.

mortal kombat pc steam

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 trilokavijaya

trilokavijaya

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:00 AM

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition $20.09 (reg $29.99)
ends real soon
http://store.steampo...com/app/237110/

--

Finally the PC's getting more quality fighters; I've read rumors that Amazon France confirmed Injustice will be out on PC soon as well.

#2 berzirk

berzirk

I'm not so serious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:42 PM

Not trying to platform battle or thread crap, but $15 is the going price on the 360 at both Amazon and Walmart. Is $20 on the PC that great of a deal?

#3 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:05 PM

Not trying to platform battle or thread crap, but $15 is the going price on the 360 at both Amazon and Walmart. Is $20 on the PC that great of a deal?

Well it did debut at $30 on Steam.

I think I'll be holding out for next winter when It will most likely be $5 on a steam sale. I have a mad catz TE stick that I plan on using for the PC once the XB1 is out and my stick is "useless"

#4 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:21 PM

doesnt kmart sell this for 19.99$ ?
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#5 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:57 PM

It was a good deal considering the PC version just came out this month...  but it's Steamworks and the game is pretty old, so I'm sure we'll see even steeper discounts by the end of the year. Not to mention if Injustice does come out as rumored, it'll be a much more enticing option for NRS fans. That said, there's still a lot of fun single player content in this game.