The Humble Deep Silver Bundle - Saints Row, Dead Island, Sacred, Risen, Metro 2033. Bonuses now available.

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
$1+

• Saints Row: The Third (w/ OST)
  • Saints Row 2
  • Risen 2: Dark Waters (w/ OST)
  • Sacred 2 Gold (w/ OST)

Beat the Average

• Saints Row: The Third Full Package DLC (you'll need SR3 from the other tier key)
  • Dead Island GOTY
  • Metro 2033*
  • Risen*
  • Sacred Citadel*

$25+

• Dead Island Riptide: $25 (w/ OST)

*If you purchased the bundle prior to 11 AM Pacific Time on 8/6 these should have been added to your account regardless of the price you paid. These games are a separate key from the other two games in the tier.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

This bundle features a single key for each tier that unlocks all games within them. You will not be able to gift copies of games that you already own. These games are Windows and Steam only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap! This is an amazing deal! I got in for the set with Dead Island GOTY and Complete Package and I already own all of these games on 360, now I can do some multi with my friends and you get some awesome soundtracks on top of that!

crap.  the downfalls of being a Mac guy.  I just finished Saint's Row 2 last night on PS3, well worth the price of admission alone!

best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

To this day, I've never gotten my copy of Dead Island to work on PC.  The only steam game I've ever had that has not worked.  But for $1, you got nothing to lose. I paid $5.

That's easily worth it for Sacred 2 alone. Make sure to get the community patch here. You can still play with your friends through Tungle, Himachi, or whatever. Great ARPG. 

For $5 I got:

One Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third Steam Key

One Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package Steam Key

So yes, you do get SR3 twice.

Nice bundle! I am going to grab this at some point. I don't currently have a gaming PC (I am running on an iMac without bootcamp). However, for a dollar, I would love to own these for if I ever buy a PC that can play them. 

Is SR3 full package worth it? I already have DI GOTY, Riptide, and SR3. I don't have any of the other games though, so I might just be in for $1.

For $5 I got:

One Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third Steam Key

One Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package Steam Key

So yes, you do get SR3 twice.
Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention, but I thought that the second key just included The Full Package upgrade for SR The Third.

When I was wondering about how many times I've bought SR now via Humble Bundles, it reminded me I now have a decent stack of spare Steam keys for THQ games. If anyone wants a (free) key for Darksiders 1, Titan Quest, Red Faction: Armageddon or Red Faction Armageddon: Path to War, let me know.

Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention, but I thought that the second key just included The Full Package upgrade for SR The Third.

When I was wondering about how many times I've bought SR now via Humble Bundles, it reminded me I now have a decent stack of spare Steam keys for THQ games. If anyone wants a key for Darksiders 1, Titan Quest, Red Faction: Armageddon or RFA: Path to War, let me know.
I haven't redeemed the keys yet but I think you may be right: the BTA SR3:FP may be just the DLC. You do not get SR3 twice.

List of DLC included in SRTT Full Package:

http://support.humblebundle.com/customer/portal/articles/1243566-saints-row-the-third-dlc

Here is the list of all the DLC that is included in the Saint's Row: The Third - The Full Package:

• Saints Row: The Third - Genkibowl VII 
  • Saints Row: The Third - The Trouble with Cones
  • Saints Row: The Third - Gangstas In Space
  • Saints Row: The Third - Explosive Combat Pack
  • Saints Row: The Third - FUNTIME! Pack
  • Saints Row: The Third - Genki Girl Pack
  • Saints Row: The Third - Horror Pack
  • Saints Row: The Third - Invincible Pack
  • Saints Row: The Third - Money Shot Pack
  • Saints Row: The Third - Nyte Blayde Pack
  • Saints Row: The Third - Penthouse Pack
  • Saints Row: The Third - Shark Attack Pack
  • Saints Row: The Third - Special Ops Vehicle Pack
  • Saints Row: The Third - Warrior Pack
  • Saints Row: The Third - Witches and Wieners Pack
  • Saints Row: The Third - Z Style Pack
  • Saints Row: The Third - Steelport Gangs Pack (Part of Gangstas In Space)

I really wish I hadn't caved and bought Risen 2 during the Summer Sale now...
bah, i bought risen 2 and SR:TT:FP during the steam sale...i feel your pain. already played/own the rest except for Riptide but this is a great bundle for anybody that's only got a couple of those games

crap I bought in too early (my bta $4.87)

bta is currently at $4.42

that 45 cents is almost halfway to another $1 bundle lol

Killer deal, even though I own everything here except Riptide.   I bought at the $1 level even though I own all the games.  

Bought it for Risen 2, Sacred 2, Dead Island GOTY and for the Saint's Row 3 DLC. Totally forgot I bought Risen 2 and Sacred 2 already (d'oh!). Still worth it. Anyone know if the BTA code is separate like other Humble Bundles or did they combine them? I've only got 1 e-mail so far and since pretty much everything in the original group I already have, I don't want to redeem the code until I know. 

EDIT: I'd also just like to add my $0.02 that Sacred 2 is an awesome game, for anyone who likes loot-heavy ARPGs. Go Inquisitor class. You won't be sorry.

Bought it for Risen 2, Sacred 2, Dead Island GOTY and for the Saint's Row 3 DLC. Totally forgot I bought Risen 2 and Sacred 2 already (d'oh!). Still worth it. Anyone know if the BTA code is separate like other Humble Bundles or did they combine them? I've only got 1 e-mail so far and since pretty much everything in the original group I already have, I don't want to redeem the code until I know.

EDIT: I'd also just like to add my $0.02 that Sacred 2 is an awesome game, for anyone who likes loot-heavy ARPGs. Go Inquisitor class. You won't be sorry.
According to the OP it is one key per tier so you should have 2 keys.

I'm confused about the "bonus" games that have been mentioned.  Will those automatically be applied, or is the idea that we only get them if we wait for them?

My steam purchases always go to my inventory first, until I want to play them. Bought Risen 1 from SSS... Still in my inventory, will trade it after the possible HB key xD

bread's done
Back