• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31 darkhado666

darkhado666

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:30 AM

http://www.gamestop....umbrella/109228

I kind of want this more.  Then again, I'd take a generic umbrella with the same color scheme for a lesser price.

The sign is nice, just can't see myself hanging it anywhere in my room.

I like this one much better

Bio4Umbrella.jpg

Posted Image

#32 Chinese_cuisine

Chinese_cuisine

Dim Sum Yum Yum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:55 PM

Does anyone remember RE survivor for the psOne. That game was pretty bad too.

I agree gun survivor is the worst. They even took out the light gun support for the US version.

#33 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:58 PM

I really want this, but I just can't bring myself to buy it. Oh well, I'll live. :P

#34 TopsideKracker

TopsideKracker

...doomy doomy doomy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:01 PM

Sweet sign but not for $30.

This.  Maybe for $20... maybe.

Bring on The Evil Within!

And this! 

TopsideKracker.png

#35 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:20 PM

I thought the thing was a door mat the whole time until I read through the posts.

needler420.png

#36 Revixe06

Revixe06

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:21 PM

I just finished RE6 and it was awful.  I hated every second of it.  I felt like a child forced to eat broccoli wrapped in spinach.

This is probably the best way to put it. Haha. I had to force myself to finish one of the campaigns. Never even bothered to do the others.

76561198042531484.png

Amazon Student Referral (FREE 6 months of Amazon Prime)

#37 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:55 PM

As a long time resident evil fan who owns them all and got the platinum in RE5 and is in the market to buy RE6 you guys sure don't make it seem good.

All this bad talk about RE6 has really put me of the series and how it used to be scary. I never experienced it for myself. I only watched youtube videos but I am sure peoples complaints are justified. I can just sense what the game will be like. Which isn't resident evil feeling. That started fading away with RE5.

needler420.png

#38 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:23 AM

Game isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be, there is definitely a lot worse games out there.

Sure your AI partners are dumb, but that's not really that big of a deal.

I thought I remember seeing this on Capcom's website for a more expensive price. Anyway, nice find OP, want one, but no where to put it.

The dumb AI partners were one of the best parts of the game!  I was laughing my arse off when, in a room with no enemies at all, one of my partners walked right through a flaming pile of rubble and then ran around the room screaming while on fire...haha

#39 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:16 AM

As a long time resident evil fan who owns them all and got the platinum in RE5 and is in the market to buy RE6 you guys sure don't make it seem good.

All this bad talk about RE6 has really put me of the series and how it used to be scary. I never experienced it for myself. I only watched youtube videos but I am sure peoples complaints are justified. I can just sense what the game will be like. Which isn't resident evil feeling. That started fading away with RE5.

Leon's campaign can get your adrenaline pumping in RE6, but they tried too hard to force scares onto you. (Like you shoot corpses that you KNOW will trigger a QTE, but the bullet doesn't do anything.) I never finished Leon's campaign... Or started the other ones, lol.

xivpads.png

#40 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:59 PM

I liked Resident Evil 6.  Or at least parts of it.  The thing is that they tried to make everyone happy with the multiple campaigns.  Like Leon's is more traditional zombie RE...  There's another campaign that's all RE5-ish cover-based military shooter (which was my least favorite).  Another leans more stealth/running direction, which I found fun.  So there's a little something for everyone, but if you lean one way or the other, you might have to grit your teeth and plow through a campaign that doesn't have the gameplay style or atmosphere you're looking for in a RE game.

#41 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:14 PM

I agree gun survivor is the worst. They even took out the light gun support for the US version.

I remember an arcade here had Gun Survivor 2. I'd skip school and go play it with a friend.

Back in the day.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#42 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:16 PM

A lot of the stuff people complain about are things that were introduced in RE4. I guess people just forgot to complain until now. All of gameplay changes are logical advances from RE4 and 5. You can move and shoot, dodge when you want, melee when you want, etc.

Not to mention it's at least 4 times longer than any other RE game before it due to having four campaigns where each one is as long as RE4 or 5. Plus mercenaries mode is the best version of it yet.

Just keep in mind this generation has had the whiniest, most self entitled gamers yet.

• dot likes this

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#43 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:43 PM

Does anyone remember RE survivor for the psOne.  That game was pretty bad too.

I actually thought survivor was okay.  I mean, it wasn't great, but I thought it was kinda fun *shrug* 

Dead Aim for the ps2 was actually really good, though.  Seems to be one of those overlooked gems.  They should do a polished up HD port of that one...  They could include Survivor as a bonus...hhhmmm

#44 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:59 PM

I just beat RE Revelations. Now that's a good Resident Evil game. I can't believe this game was on a 3ds.

also for those saying that ORC is the worst resident evil game, they must forget those mmo lol ones outbreak files 1/2. those were so bad. good old ps2 hard drive tho ;)

Velo214.png
sig.gif