Atelier Annie (DS) - $29.99 + $5.99 ship NEW @ eBay

zenosparadox

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
You mean with Ni No Kuni? To be fair no one know that game will be rare when they ordered it.
Pretty much.

They took a gamble and ordered early and it paid off big time. Anyone else who would have ordered at the same time they did would have also gotten theirs.

The game is most likely going to get a reprint. Playcanada did the same thing with Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner. They sold copies for $35-$40. Other places starting selling the game for $30 a week later.

Annie was a pretty cool game.  I picked mine up during one of the NIS store's holiday sales for like $10 I think.  I'm surprised it's going for release price now.

You mean with Ni No Kuni? To be fair no one know that game will be rare when they ordered it.
Also the reprint of Devil Summoner (PS2). They apparently bought a ton and started reselling them at $40 a few weeks before everyone else did at $30 or less.

Also the reprint of Devil Summoner (PS2). They apparently bought a ton and started reselling them at $40 a few weeks before everyone else did at $30 or less.
Except that Atlus has been reprinting their PS2 titles for a while now. This is a different company, and I have bought truly OOP titles from playcanada before.

Wow, when did this game get so pricey?  I [icked up a complete copy at Gamestop pretty cheap.  I guess I got lucky.

Maybe I'll resell it, I wasn't all that impressed.

Except that Atlus has been reprinting their PS2 titles for a while now. This is a different company, and I have bought truly OOP titles from playcanada before.
We're not talking about Atlus here; we're talking about playcanada. So this is a different playcanada?

We're not talking about Atlus here; we're talking about playcanada. So this is a different playcanada?
So you're saying playcanada, a distributor, determines whether NISA, a publisher, reprints a title? I was simply stating that the Devil Summoner (or even Radiant Historia) anology does not hold up since we are dealing NISA, not Atlus.

So you're saying playcanada, a distributor, determines whether NISA, a publisher, reprints a title? I was simply stating that the Devil Summoner (or even Radiant Historia) anology does not hold up since we are dealing NISA, not Atlus.
What? I don't think anyone has said anything close to that other than you.

I said that playcanada is somewhat known for buying up many copies and reselling at a higher price than everyone else. This is what happened with the Devil Summoner reprint. Playcanada bought copies and sold them at $10+ more than everyone else a little bit before it was known that a reprint was coming.

No one but you is talking about which company they are getting games from. It's not even part of the discussion.

Since we're talking reprints, it looks like the miles edgeworth game got a second run, or has it always been $20ish?

What? I don't think anyone has said anything close to that other than you.

I said that playcanada is somewhat known for buying up many copies and reselling at a higher price than everyone else. This is what happened with the Devil Summoner reprint. Playcanada bought copies and sold them at $10+ more than everyone else a little bit before it was known that a reprint was coming.

No one but you is talking about which company they are getting games from. It's not even part of the discussion.
Play Canada was the first to have the Radiant Historia reprint (the 1st one) so I wouldn't be too surprised if this was a sign of an upcoming reprint. I also think they were the first for a few others as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back