• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:49 PM

What's the price normally?

lol

#3 airblade

airblade

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:56 PM

What's the price normally?

The price of getting it now or eBay for it.

#4 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:03 PM

The price of getting it now or eBay for it.

or maybe both, getting it now to ebay later. LOL

#5 Rahxephon

Rahxephon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:04 PM

I'm like 80% sure that select Target stores will be carrying a few copies of the C.E.  I've seen a SKU for it on the list of upcoming games.

#6 Gershomcz

Gershomcz

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:07 PM

Get it while it last.

#7 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:09 PM

Eh, I dont think it will be THAT rare. I cancelled my second order, rather use that 100$ on the new Saints Row CE
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:37 PM

Eh, I dont think it will be THAT rare. I cancelled my second order, rather use that 100$ on the new Saints Row CE

It will probably be hard to find somewhere down the line, but something tells me that you'll see this lining the shelves at gamestop, probably due to all those cancelled pre-orders

#9 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

Cat Person! :3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:24 PM

It will probably be hard to find somewhere down the line, but something tells me that you'll see this lining the shelves at gamestop, probably due to all those cancelled pre-orders

Don't forget, there was an unboxing for it lately, so yeah...>_>

"Let me Play a Sad Song for you on the World's Smallest Violin!" :-({|=

33313.png

#10 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:54 PM

Yeah this has been up on Gamestop for a few days, I didn't post anything because I figured someone did in the CE thread. I guess not.

Formerly aTaRiFrEaK223

#11 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:11 AM

On that topic... has anyone EVER been able to cancel an order using Gamestop's "self-service order cancellation" ? Every single time I've tried to cancel an order or update payment info, I get the error that their system is unable to process my request.

I'm trying to cancel one of my CE orders as I have one at Amazon, and since the only real difference is the figure, I'll just pick up an LE to play :)

Kat_Siggy80.png Katsumica.png

#12 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:13 AM

UPDATED 12/18/2013

The CE is not only still in stock, it's MSRP is down to $60 as of today.

http://store.namcoba...00#.UrI9AOJ251M

original post below  (it looks like the guys from the original link deleted their posts (from embarrassment?) - luckily I have a copy/paste of what they wrote below)

----------------------------

I think you're right to be worried.  With CE's it a huge risk.

http://www.cheapassg...-v-cese/page-99

hasturyo Bioshock Infinite Songbird edition is out of stock in amazon now!

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ And that's why you order first, ask questions later.

http://www.bestbuy.c...gbird&lp=1&cp=1 BioShock Infinite: Ultimate Songbird Edition - Xbox 360 Product Availability

Shipping: Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 business day

#13 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:35 AM

I think you're right to be worried.  With CE's it a huge risk.

http://www.cheapassg...-v-cese/page-99

hasturyo Bioshock Infinite Songbird edition is out of stock in amazon now!
HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ And that's why you order first, ask questions later.

http://www.bestbuy.c...inite&lp=8&cp=1 BioShock Infinite: Ultimate Songbird Edition - Xbox 360 Product Availability

Shipping: Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 business day

The only 3 CEs that I can think of in the last year that were actually hard to get were Kingdom Hearts 3D, Borderlands 2 ULC, and Ni No Kuni. But you could only buy Ni No Kuni through Namco-Bandai.

Formerly aTaRiFrEaK223

#14 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:31 AM

The only 3 CEs that I can think of in the last year that were actually hard to get were Kingdom Hearts 3D, Borderlands 2 ULC, and Ni No Kuni. But you could only buy Ni No Kuni through Namco-Bandai.

Some others are Last of Us (both Survival and the GS exclusive Post-Pandemic), Hyperdimension Neptunia V (NISA store exclusive), Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Edition, Adventure Time, and Walking Dead (GS exclusive) are some more... but many of these were store exclusives.

Still, I think there were tons more CEs that were easy to find.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D 

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :) 

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#15 Smashingly

Smashingly

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:02 AM

I sure know how to pick them! Got all three of those, haha. I got two loot chests actually, but sold the other contents. When I make a nice gaming room they will hold controllers. Or guns. Or both.

#16 JoePianist

JoePianist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:39 PM

GUYS. My "Tales of Xillia" Collector's Edition is arriving TOMORROW....from Club Namco's Online Store :D

2llksk9.jpg

#17 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:06 PM

GUYS. My "Tales of Xillia" Collector's Edition is arriving TOMORROW....from Club Namco's Online Store :D

2llksk9.jpg

lol, i would not celebrate until  you actually receives it.

#18 JoePianist

JoePianist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:19 PM

lol, i would not celebrate until  you actually receives it.

Get ready to eat your words when I post my picture tomorrow  :razz:

#19 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:23 PM

I wish you luck with digital river.

#20 Edzo04

Edzo04

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:32 PM

On that topic... has anyone EVER been able to cancel an order using Gamestop's "self-service order cancellation" ? Every single time I've tried to cancel an order or update payment info, I get the error that their system is unable to process my request.

I'm trying to cancel one of my CE orders as I have one at Amazon, and since the only real difference is the figure, I'll just pick up an LE to play :)

im pretty sure its been broken for years. they probably do it intentionally.

#21 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:37 PM

Calling CS to cancel will take care of it.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Gears of War 3

#22 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:41 PM

I managed to cancel my Xillia order on the site no problem.

And to the guy saying his will arrive tomorrow, im sure they got the year wrong. It'll come in 2014
Posted ImagePosted Image

#23 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:46 PM

i would like to see some real live pictures, hope it arrives in one piece, and not dinged up. lol

#24 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:07 AM

I managed to cancel my Xillia order on the site no problem.

And to the guy saying his will arrive tomorrow, im sure they got the year wrong. It'll come in 2014

ARGHHHH. I sent a request to cancel my order last week, I get an email yesterday saying it's already shipped out... Oh, and mine says it's going to arrive tomorrow too. The chances of that happening are the same chances of me finding $100,000 in cash in my front yard. When Digital River shipped my Mega Man Statue from Capcom it arrived a week after it said it would.

Formerly aTaRiFrEaK223

#25 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:16 AM

ARGHHHH. I sent a request to cancel my order last week, I get an email yesterday saying it's already shipped out... Oh, and mine says it's going to arrive tomorrow too. The chances of that happening are the same chances of me finding $100,000 in cash in my front yard. When Digital River shipped my Mega Man Statue from Capcom it arrived a week after it said it would.

you should of been there when with the ni no kuni wizards edition, someone initially got an cancellation email for it, then a week later a free ni no kuni wizards edition shows up. lol. digital river is a mess.

#26 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:30 AM

you should of been there when with the ni no kuni wizards edition, someone initially got an cancellation email for it, then a week later a free ni no kuni wizards edition shows up. lol. digital river is a mess.

I was, lol. I ordered 2 from the very beginning. I usually order 2 CE's if I have to use mailorder in fear of mangled boxes. Anyone, they canceled one of my orders, left the other one open. When someone had that secret link, I used it to order another one. So I ended up with two. With this you could only order one copy from Namco. For some reason I thought this was another Namco Bandai exclusive at first. Then I ordered another on Amazon. Cancelled the Amazon one last week when I sent the email to Digital River. Argh. 

Formerly aTaRiFrEaK223

#27 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:32 AM

I was, lol. I ordered 2 from the very beginning. I usually order 2 CE's if I have to use mailorder in fear of mangled boxes. Anyone, they canceled one of my orders, left the other one open. When someone had that secret link, I used it to order another one. So I ended up with two. With this you could only order one copy from Namco. For some reason I thought this was another Namco Bandai exclusive at first. Then I ordered another on Amazon. Cancelled the Amazon one last week when I sent the email to Digital River. Argh. 

it was georgeconstanza (that was his username). LOL.  People were up in arms, because they said the link provided by him was a backdoor link that screwed them out of their orders.

#28 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:36 AM

You know what... I had the same exact problem with the Mega Man statues. DR is fucking atrocious. They told me my order was canceled and then shipped it anyway.
http://www.cheapassg...upset-about-it/

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D 

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :) 

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#29 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:36 AM

it was georgeconstanza (that was his username). LOL.  People were up in arms, because they said the link provided by him was a backdoor link that screwed them out of their orders.

Yeah well people's orders were getting cancelled before he posted that link. That link was the extras they had. Oh well. I hope I'm home to refuse delivery on this, otherwise I guess I'll keep it, gift it or sell it on here.

Formerly aTaRiFrEaK223

#30 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:37 AM

this is a repost from another cag of the tales of xilla "regular /limited" edition unboxing