Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Dragon's Crown Review

Dragons Crown Review dragons crown PS3 Playstation Vita Playstation 3 playstation 3 PSV

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

This is my video review for Dragon's Crown.

#2 burritoman

burritoman

Bounty Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:26 PM

Looks good...hope it rocks.

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#3 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:18 AM

How long for 1 character to complete the 9 stages on hard? I have it preordered, but I get more discouraged daily, as I was hoping it'd be close to the single player length/depth of VanillaWare's past 2 releases, and it's clearly not meant for SP play :headache: . 2 hour campaign is not worth my $30 (I locked in Amazon's price when Ignition was publishing).

#4 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:28 AM

How long for 1 character to complete the 9 stages on hard? I have it preordered, but I get more discouraged daily, as I was hoping it'd be close to the single player length/depth of VanillaWare's past 2 releases, and it's clearly not meant for SP play :headache: . 2 hour campaign is not worth my $30 (I locked in Amazon's price when Ignition was publishing).

It's about 20 hours on hard mode if you do everything. There are side missions too. There is a hard mode and then after that inferno mode. Lot of hours if you want to beat all characters on inferno.

#5 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:34 AM

Too much of a backlog to play more than once, and probably won't do everything since I don't have the time to play like I used to (and the backlog of fantastic games). It's so hard to keep this order instead of putting that cash toward GTA V (only other game I'm buying new). The price I have it at, along with the artbook, is all that's keeping me thinking :(.

#6 redreflect

redreflect

Mr. Earthbound

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2013 - 12:57 AM

Thanks for this review. So psyched for it!

Just got the art book today and I think I'm going the Dwarf route. I was originally going to be the elf but it seems like a lot of people are wanting to be her so I want to do something different.

There is no one true CAG. Some are more "gamer," some are more "cheap" and certainly some are far more "ass."

#7 AngryNerdJosh

AngryNerdJosh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:37 PM

On normal mode and coop could it be done in 5 hours? I want to rent and finish in one night this weekend